Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Graham Banks Destroys Goi 6.2.2

descriptionGraham Banks Destroys Goi 6.2.2 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Graham Banks Destroys Goi 6.2.2

more_horiz
please share it on another site >> THANK U

descriptionGraham Banks Destroys Goi 6.2.2 - Page 2 EmptyRe: Graham Banks Destroys Goi 6.2.2

more_horiz
Any unauthorized free sharing of my books is out of law so I will keep to report those who do it. I asked to the forum administrators that the user lisandr be banned from this forum for illicit sharing of copyrighted works.

more_horiz
I was not going to exhibit, I gave you a book to find out if it is a real book or not, and you ignored it, so I posted it here to find out, but now I know what is real.

more_horiz
If you answered right away, there would be no such thing, this time, secondly, did you buy the copyright? It costs a lot of money., You know that you didn't buy.

more_horiz
the author can do nothing but make threats.The same principle can be seen in engine programming. It wouldn't be worth the effort.

more_horiz
But look at how he spoke, before that he brutally ignored my messages, I sent this book to his mail for good to him to find out if it was really his book or a fake one. And then I also wrote to him in my personal, and gave the book, I was silent, but now I spoke. How cute. Also threatening, let's meet in court, see if your copyright is real or fake.

more_horiz
I can make much more than this, be sure. There is zero tolerance for copyright infringments on Internet if I involve attorneys; I can even close a site. Look at what happened to Megavideo.

@Fire_Fox wrote:
the author can do nothing but make threats.The same principle can be seen in engine programming. It wouldn't be worth the effort.

more_horiz
Don't be ridiculous about an opening book which will be outdated tomorrow.

more_horiz
A copyrighted work is always a copyrighted work. And I don't want my books be shared for free, even the old ones, except those I put myself, got it?

@Fire_Fox wrote:
Don't be ridiculous about an opening book which will be outdated tomorrow.

more_horiz
And why didn’t you answer me, I wouldn’t do it, you forced me to do this, because I wanted to know the answer from you, and I wasn’t going to do it. Now you're here to be smart and perform. The fact that you sell this, for this you need to have copyright which is very expensive. You show first a real document for this right and then sell it, otherwise you will be sued in the first place.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum