Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyEverest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
Try and test! https://dropmefiles.com/vFHDa password:123

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyRe: Everest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
@ALEXEEV19894 wrote:
Try and test! https://dropmefiles.com/vFHDa  password:123


Hello,

The link is broken. Can you post a new link, please?

Thank you.

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyRe: Everest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
@roraima wrote:
@ALEXEEV19894 wrote:
Try and test! https://dropmefiles.com/vFHDa  password:123


Hello,

The link is broken. Can you post a new link, please?

Thank you.


https://dropmefiles.com/dCXpZ

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyRe: Everest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
@ALEXEEV19894 wrote:
@roraima wrote:
@ALEXEEV19894 wrote:
Try and test! https://dropmefiles.com/vFHDa  password:123


Hello,

The link is broken. Can you post a new link, please?

Thank you.


https://dropmefiles.com/dCXpZ


I will include your polyglot book in my small tour. You can follow closely here: https://www.chess2u.com/t13739-battle-of-the-public-books-i-current-standings#93744

Thank you.

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyChess book

more_horiz
How to download everest latest book ?

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyRe: Everest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
@Alphazero1 wrote:
How to download everest latest book ?

A book for personal use and it is constantly evolving

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyRe: Everest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
Hello,

Will you ever release a new Everest book version despited of being constantly evolving?

Thanks you.

Regards, roraima.

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin Empty......

more_horiz
Can you post a new link, please?

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyRe: Everest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
@Alphazero1 wrote:
Can you post a new link, please?

I don't have this book. I deleted it a long time ago. Try a stronger book of mine: https://www.chess2u.com/t14275-pure-sarcasm-bin

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyRe: Everest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
@ALEXEEV19894 wrote:
@Alphazero1 wrote:
Can you post a new link, please?

I don't have this book.  I deleted it a long time ago.  Try a stronger book of mine: https://www.chess2u.com/t14275-pure-sarcasm-bin


when you have free time, I would like to test your book against my new book.

blitz style.

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyRe: Everest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@ALEXEEV19894 wrote:
@Alphazero1 wrote:
Can you post a new link, please?

I don't have this book.  I deleted it a long time ago.  Try a stronger book of mine: https://www.chess2u.com/t14275-pure-sarcasm-bin


when you have free time, I would like to test your book against my new book.

blitz style.
It will be curious!

descriptionEverest 2.0 bin EmptyRe: Everest 2.0 bin

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum