Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionCan we delete .ctg and .pgn Files EmptyCan we delete .ctg and .pgn Files

more_horiz
Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me, once we import games, import database or Import book from .ctg and .pgn files to fritz GUI, can we delete them or we have to keep them in folder (chessbase) for further functioning of Fritz GUI.

descriptionCan we delete .ctg and .pgn Files EmptyRe: Can we delete .ctg and .pgn Files

more_horiz
@wemixindia wrote:
Dear Friends,
Kindly tell me, once we import games, import database or Import book from .ctg and .pgn files to fritz GUI, can we delete them or we have to keep them in folder (chessbase) for further functioning of Fritz GUI.

Hi,

You must keep those files where you installed them, as your Fritz or Chessbase GUI will need to access them each time you open the book or database. The GUI is simply the tool that accesses and uses the files on your system. If you delete say the *.ctg file, then the book will no longer be usable.

descriptionCan we delete .ctg and .pgn Files EmptyVery valuable information

more_horiz
Thanks a lot dear friend. I appreciate your swift reply.

descriptionCan we delete .ctg and .pgn Files EmptyRe: Can we delete .ctg and .pgn Files

more_horiz
Bhai book download krne ke linke kaha milte h help

more_horiz
Bhai kon si book chahiye

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum