Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionI need advice EmptyI need advice

more_horiz
A few days ago, I made my youtube channel and I post some chess video. It is not the best on youtube because I am an amateur but it is not also. I already have a few subscribers and some views, likes and dislikes but can you help me with two things.

First is what videos are the best. Tell me what do you like to watch the most on youtube. I am sure a lot of you like to relax with some cool chess videos, I know I do, but what videos do you like the most.

Second thing is how to get viewers and subscribers. You can have the best videos on youtube but if nobody watch it it is pointless. Some of you maybe have your own youtube channel so you are familiar how to get this.

For the end, I am giving you the link of my channel ( /channel/UCifOSwawujPwDDrOeP4OaWw?view_as=subscriber , I cannot add youtube dot com because I am new), so if you have time, please check my videos and let me know what should I improve and what to make next. I must say again that I am new at this so videos are not perfect I know, but I am doing my best and I hope one day this will be channel where people will come to learn how to play chess.

Thank you for your time.

descriptionI need advice EmptyRe: I need advice

more_horiz
@TheChessArchitect wrote:
A few days ago, I made my youtube channel and I post some chess video. It is not the best on youtube because I am an amateur but it is not also. I already have a few subscribers and some views, likes and dislikes but can you help me with two things.

First is what videos are the best. Tell me what do you like to watch the most on youtube. I am sure a lot of you like to relax with some cool chess videos, I know I do, but what videos do you like the most.

Second thing is how to get viewers and subscribers. You can have the best videos on youtube but if nobody watch it it is pointless. Some of you maybe have your own youtube channel so you are familiar how to get this.

For the end, I am giving you the link of my channel ( /channel/UCifOSwawujPwDDrOeP4OaWw?view_as=subscriber  , I cannot add youtube dot com because I am new), so if you have time, please check my videos and let me know what should I improve and what to make next. I must say again that I am new at this so videos are not perfect I know, but I am doing my best and I hope one day this will be channel where people will come to learn how to play chess.

Thank you for your time.

I cant enter your site. write the url again.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@TheChessArchitect wrote:

For the end, I am giving you the link of my channel ( /channel/UCifOSwawujPwDDrOeP4OaWw?view_as=subscriber  , I cannot add youtube dot com because I am new), so if you have time, please check my videos and let me know what should I improve and what to make next. I must say again that I am new at this so videos are not perfect I know, but I am doing my best and I hope one day this will be channel where people will come to learn how to play chess.

Thank you for your time.

I cant enter your site. write the url again.

You have to add this on youtube.com : /channel/UCifOSwawujPwDDrOeP4OaWw?view_as=subscriber
Thank you for helping me.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum