Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionHow many opening book I can upload? EmptyHow many opening book I can upload?

more_horiz
Hi all,

I am using Fritz GUI. And i have like imported few opening books.

I would like to know, how many books can be imported. Also once i upload books, can I delete them or they have to be in database folder.

Regards.

descriptionHow many opening book I can upload? EmptyRe: How many opening book I can upload?

more_horiz
Hi all,

I would like to know, how many books can be imported. Also once i upload books, can I delete them or they have to be in database folder.

only 1 ctg frıtz guı play

Regards.

descriptionHow many opening book I can upload? EmptyFritz GUI play

more_horiz
That means all books in .ctg format that we upload afterwards, got saved in main Fritz CTG and we can delete the database files later on.

descriptionHow many opening book I can upload? EmptyRe: How many opening book I can upload?

more_horiz
Deletes when loaded

more_horiz
@yanbu1 wrote:
Hi all,

only 1 ctg frıtz guı play

Regards.

Hi,

You can install as many ctg opening books as you like there is no limit, so long as you have the storage space.

Once you have installed a ctg book, you must keep those files (ctg, ctb, cto) where you installed them, as your Fritz or Chessbase GUI will need to access them each time you open the book or database. If you delete those files then that book will no longer be there for you to select and load.

descriptionHow many opening book I can upload? Emptyyou are amazing

more_horiz
@goldminer_999 wrote:
@yanbu1 wrote:
Hi all,

Regards.

Hi,

You can install as many ctg opening books as you like there is no limit, so long as you have the storage space.

Once you have installed a ctg book, you must keep those files (ctg, ctb, cto) where you installed them, as your Fritz or Chessbase GUI will need to access them each time you open the book or database.  If you delete those files then that book will no longer be there for you to select and load.

you are great and helpful person.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum