Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionNew update NebulaBlue51x.ctg and NebulaBlue51x.pgn EmptyNew update NebulaBlue51x.ctg and NebulaBlue51x.pgn

more_horiz
New update NebulaBlue51x.ctg and NebulaBlue51x.pgn

https://mega.nz/file/XsgGkI5a#BfzNgGxxMjA3aKYjbCY_NttyAprpXWGcpVzfj7EJwjU

I hope you enjoy it.

descriptionNew update NebulaBlue51x.ctg and NebulaBlue51x.pgn EmptyRe: New update NebulaBlue51x.ctg and NebulaBlue51x.pgn

more_horiz
@denochss wrote:

I hope you enjoy it.
muchas gracias

descriptionNew update NebulaBlue51x.ctg and NebulaBlue51x.pgn EmptyRe: New update NebulaBlue51x.ctg and NebulaBlue51x.pgn

more_horiz
@gustavogym wrote:
@denochss wrote:

I hope you enjoy it.

muchas gracias

De nada amigo. thumb up

descriptionNew update NebulaBlue51x.ctg and NebulaBlue51x.pgn EmptyLets try this

more_horiz
Thanks for update. Lets try this now.

Gave around 0.1% Enhancement to my book. Thanks again. From 44.2% to 44.3%

Last edited by wemixindia on Mon May 18, 2020 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding %)

more_horiz
not a good book

more_horiz
@Fire_Fox wrote:
not a good book
es verdad no lo es ,pero al menos de las gracias al compañero por tomarse la molestia de compartir material

more_horiz
@Fire_Fox wrote:
not a good book

is vitamin a good book?

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
@Fire_Fox wrote:
not a good book

is vitamin a good book?

I think u depend on single opening book for moves. I accumulate them and then play. And yes this book increased learning % of system for 0.1% and that is good.

VITAAMIN, DON and GOI are toppers.

more_horiz
Se è buono,gli ringrazio. Ma solo allora.

more_horiz
@wemixindia wrote:
@lisandr wrote:
@Fire_Fox wrote:
not a good book

is vitamin a good book?

I think u depend on single opening book for moves. I accumulate them and then play. And yes this book increased learning % of system for 0.1% and that is good.

VITAAMIN, DON and GOI are toppers.

so this book is playing a draw with vitamin

more_horiz
[quote="lisandr"]
@wemixindia wrote:
@lisandr wrote:
@Fire_Fox wrote:
not a good book

Lets have a match on lichess..

more_horiz
NebulaBlue is not trained to compete yet, but I am already preparing new updates that will make it a more competitive book.

Regards.

descriptionNew update NebulaBlue51x.ctg and NebulaBlue51x.pgn EmptyGood job

more_horiz
Thanks man

more_horiz
@wemixindia wrote:
@lisandr wrote:
@wemixindia wrote:
@lisandr wrote:
@Fire_Fox wrote:
not a good book

Lets have a match on lichess..

it is better here, especially since you can watch the game here, those who want to watch it may not even register , the site is made very nice and convenient

http://livegames.club/

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum