Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

New chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg)

descriptionNew chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg) EmptyNew chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg)

more_horiz

rapidgator.net DON_lite2.7z.html

descriptionNew chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg) EmptyRe: New chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg)

more_horiz
blocked link

descriptionNew chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg) EmptyRe: New chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg)

more_horiz
Copy the link in parentheses

((   rapidgator.net DON_lite2.7z.html?rndad=2587684384-1589922188   ))

thumb up

more_horiz
I can not understand how to download, there is no working link?

more_horiz
Enter the "chess engine diary" website.

Luck.

more_horiz
@denochss wrote:

Do you understand that the link is not working? Where to go, where is the link?

more_horiz
@denochss wrote:
Copy the link in parentheses

((   rapidgator.net DON_lite2.7z.html?rndad=2587684384-1589922188   ))

thumb up

Copy the TEXT and paste the link from another new page of your browser.

more_horiz
New chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg) 20-05-2020-010349

well, where's the book? Obscure sites and links

more_horiz
here is the link

rapidgator.net DON_lite2.7z.html?rndad=2003f9af20f710a557af24acb05f8-1589950617

when you klick the link it will open so

http://fiaharam.net/rweasy/-1YMSR/246619/https://rapidgator.net/file/2b736b1f6bd8c567639d5192c98afcd3/DON_lite2.7z.html?rndad=2003f9af20f710a557af24acb05f8-1589950715

but it not work ,i know,you must delet this here = http://fiaharam.net/rweasy/-1YMSR/246619/

you must only copy this = ,, rapidgator.net DON_lite2.7z.html?rndad=2003f9af20f710a557af24acb05f8-1589950617 "    and paste in your browser

New chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg) Unbena10

more_horiz
Nenad write me the same thing, I brought the picture above, where is the book?

more_horiz
blocked link

more_horiz
Anyone need this book pm me

more_horiz
Delete post
arrow

Last edited by denochss on Wed May 20, 2020 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
@sindbad2000 wrote:

This is how it works without problems.

Perfectly explained.

more_horiz
@denochss wrote:

libro incompleto . faltan los archivos cto y ctb

more_horiz
@gustavogym wrote:
@denochss wrote:

libro incompleto . faltan los archivos cto y ctb

Oh God !! it's true, i just realized now.

more_horiz
@denochss wrote:

it turns out that you do not have this book, fool people here with their clumsy sites, and even without some files, and you never sent me an email ,I knew it from the first day, delete this topic

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
@denochss wrote:

it turns out that you do not have this book, fool people here with their clumsy sites, and even without some files, and you never sent me an email ,I knew it from the first day, delete this topic

I only shared a download that someone else uploaded from one of my favorite websites. (Chess engines diary).

He makes deductions very quickly that are not true to reality.

more_horiz
best book ever! I've won every game, even against 64 core players.
Thank you very much for this gift!

more_horiz
who was able to download the book please send me an email

vovic34@bk.ru

more_horiz
Book settings
Don Lite 2 please

more_horiz
confused Can you attach a picture to adjust the book settings

descriptionNew chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg) EmptyDON Lite 2 Settings

more_horiz
New chess opening book: DON Lite2 (ctg) Book-Setting
what is a blue rebuilt title in texas

more_horiz
who could download this book, please give me the book , I don't know how to download it from here.Here is my mail

vovic34@bk.ru

more_horiz
@namir123 wrote:
Book settings
Don Lite 2 please

Please don't give them any book they don't even know about chess
All Indians who are here on this forum including me are using these books and stockfish engine to beat innocent people and earn money on Mobile premier league app
Please I request you all don't share anything
or you can block all Indians from all chess forum if possible

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum