Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRanomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
https://www.solidfiles.com/v/Yq3KL2QLrVGK8

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
This book can beat Goi 6.2.3???

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin Emptywhat about .ctg book

more_horiz
Can someone tell way to convert .bin to .ctg or share the ctg version of this file.

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyWith engine

more_horiz
@ranomi2003 wrote:


Can we use this file with engine? I mean in engine parameters. an extra book?

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
Which book can beat Goi 6.2.3.bin

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin Emptymany books

more_horiz
DON 2. DON extreme. there are many books to beat GOI

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
Isme mobile achha hona jaruri hai???

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
Isme mobile achha hona jaruri hai???

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
@Uioi wrote:
Isme mobile achha hona jaruri hai???

Haan accha mobile bhut jaruri hai

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
@wemixindia wrote:
Can someone tell way to convert .bin to .ctg or share the ctg version of this file.


At the moment the conversion of these book formats is incompatible

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
Can anyone explain difference between, bin and ctg format I mean i don't get it..
Is there is a problem if you have only bin or ctg format.
Please explain.
Someone

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyDon Book

more_horiz
@wemixindia wrote:
DON 2. DON extreme. there are many books to beat GOI


i have DON and DON 2 but it mostly get draw by Goi 6.2.3
and sometimes get defeated also,
but Don never won in my matches,
i haven't try DOn Extreme yet but i think its also, cannot win against this Goi 6.2.3
after the updation of the book.
could you suggest any other book instead of DON,
i already spend money on this so,
can you suggest any other book
i can pay but only for strong book,
i already created my own book but its not that much good.
help please

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
@Ganu wrote:
@wemixindia wrote:
DON 2. DON extreme. there are many books to beat GOI


i have DON and DON 2 but it mostly get draw by Goi 6.2.3
and sometimes get defeated also,
but Don never won in my matches,
i haven't try DOn Extreme yet but i think its also, cannot win against this Goi 6.2.3
after the updation of the book.
could you suggest any other book instead of DON,
i already spend money on this so,
can you suggest any other book
i can pay but only for strong book,
i already created my own book but its not that much good.
help please
mi buen amigo lo que realmente estaria bueno seria poder crear su propio libro y que alguien te pueda enseñar o explicar como hacer los libros ctg y tunear las lineas . porque todos sabemos que lo que importa no es el harware si no los libros

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
Yes brother.
It will be good for me if you type in English
But it doesn't matter thank you

descriptionRanomi 1.4.bin EmptyRe: Ranomi 1.4.bin

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum