Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionSyzygy Table base information EmptySyzygy Table base information

more_horiz
Can anyone give good explanation on syzygy database, Syzygy network directory
I mean I don't understand what is use of this...
What this database actually do
Please reply

descriptionSyzygy Table base information EmptyRe: Syzygy Table base information

more_horiz
Endgame tables are special bases that are used by chess program engines when analyzing positions with a small number of pieces. When there are 6-7 or fewer pieces left on the board, if there are appropriate tables, the chess engine determines in seconds that the position is won, lost or drawn, and also calculates the shortest sequence of moves to achieve a win or a draw

more_horiz
So which table base will be best for me I mean there are several types of TB so I'm confused which one should I choose ,3-4-5 syzygy or something else I want best TB for me can you suggest any

more_horiz
@Ganu wrote:
So which table base will be best for me I mean there are several types of TB so I'm confused which one should I choose ,3-4-5 syzygy or something else I want best TB for me can you suggest any

the best is 6 pieces but you need 1200 gigs disc space

or use

3-4-5 pieces.

more_horiz
Thank you for your kindness

more_horiz
I have a droidfish and my default hashtable setting is 512MB and my smartphone is up to 2GHz processor with 4GB ram so which hashtable setting is suitable or best for me..
Can you suggest

descriptionSyzygy Table base information EmptyHashtable setting

more_horiz
I have a droidfish and my default hashtable setting is 512MB and my smartphone is up to 2GHz processor with 4GB ram so which hashtable setting is suitable or best for me..
Can you suggest

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum