Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Testing The Strongest bot Ever

descriptionTesting The Strongest bot Ever EmptyTesting The Strongest bot Ever

more_horiz
Testing The Strongest bot Ever

Internet Chess Killer is the strongest bot ever.

When I say that affirmation I have to show the proves.

Let's see a game first.

This game haD the particularity that the books stopped working in the move 7.

so from that moment, the communication between the bot and the engine is crucial.

I can see people changing books every 2 days, most of them are beginners and think that the books are the reason for their bad performance, they don't know that the problem is the bot.

Internet chess killer played against stockfish 10 and you will see 2 images, the first one is how the bot moved and then I analyzed all the moves using the same engine that ICK played.

You will see that it moved exactly like the analysis was made.

In the second thread, I will show how to configure it to play perfectly well, the hash of the engine, the time that you need to play, and how to install the CTG books Using all the cores, tablebases etc. and BIN Nooks.

the books stop working in the move 7, very soon, after that the engine continued moving.

Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-0
ver fotos html

the result of the game is not important because stockfish 10 is an old engine, the important is to check whether the bot moves according to the engine analysis or not.

you will see the bot moving and then the analysis using SCID.

Testing The Strongest bot Ever 2
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-1
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever KK
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-2
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever HHH
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-3
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever KK
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-4
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever JJJJJJ
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-5
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever GGG
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-6
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever RRR
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-7
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever JJJJJ
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-8
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever JJJ
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-9
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever HHH
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-10
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever JJJJJ
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-11
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever RRRR
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-12
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever FFFF
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-13
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever HHHH
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-14
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever JJJ
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-15
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever EEEE
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-16
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever KKKKKKKKKK
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-17
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever JJJJ
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-18
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever RRRRR
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-19
ver fotos html

ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-20
ver fotos html

Testing The Strongest bot Ever FFFF
ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-21
ver fotos html

ver fotos html
Testing The Strongest bot Ever ICK-22
ver fotos html

at that point, black has an important advantage and the game is over.

descriptionTesting The Strongest bot Ever EmptyRe: Testing The Strongest bot Ever

more_horiz
Can we download this bot?

descriptionTesting The Strongest bot Ever EmptyRe: Testing The Strongest bot Ever

more_horiz
where is the link to download??

more_horiz
Bhosdiwale Ko sb chahiye Madarchod Ko🤣🤣🤣😂

more_horiz
Greetings,

For DON 3 Extreme By Vasid Chouhan Contact +918144658023

Have A Nice Day

more_horiz
I apologise for what i have done .
I haven't thought about selling books. As some of you guys having talent going for free books from outsiders. Contact the real author of it.
It's my last message to all of you

Thank you .

more_horiz
The strongest bot ever has the capacity of:

- you can play 2 clicks or drag and drops

- You play by time and you can increase or decrease the time while playing.

for example, you play blitz 5 minutes, you set the time and put 7 minutes so that the bot can calculate and think properly the best move after the middle game is finished ( this is the most important part of a game) you can decrease the time  if you are running of time.

- you can play PV LINES, this is the only bot who has this function.

PV LINES 1 2,3,4,5.

PV Lines means that you can add up to 5 lines of analysis.

this section is specially created to play stronger and this parameter makes Internet chess killer the strongest bot.

for example, you play bullet you may play PV LINES 1. it means that the engine will look for the best move in just one line.

you play 10 minutes games, you can play PV LINES 3 OR 4. it means that the engine will calculate the best move among 3 0r 4 possibilities and you will see it in the bot 4 or 5 different lines calculating and thinking at the same time.

you play 20 minutes games you might use PV LINES 5

- you can  also see your opponent's best move.

- you can see if you are winning the game in the line.

a negative result is an advantage for black,. example (-1.35)
when it says nothing, it means whites are winning the game. (1.35)

- you can use CTG and BIN books and recognizing all the cores, tablebases, and hash of the engine which is set next to PV LINES.

more_horiz
i tested, but stopped midle games, whats problem?

more_horiz
And how do I make sure that all the cores are used, both the debut book and the ending tables?

more_horiz
I was given the brainfish engine already with all the cores, plus the polyglot book, but I noticed that neither the book nor all my 4 cores can beat the same bot on 1 core and without kngigi, even worse .During moves on the book, the bot plays very fast and makes losing moves ,and 4 cores do not help either, even lose 1 core ,so this bot is not stable, often when time is short, the bot loses pieces

more_horiz
@funna wrote:
i tested, but stopped midle games, whats problem?

only on buho21 works well, other sites like flyordie it fails.

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
I was given the brainfish engine already with all the cores, plus the polyglot book, but I noticed that neither the book nor all my 4 cores can beat the same bot on 1 core and without kngigi, even worse .During moves on the book, the bot plays very fast and makes losing moves ,and 4 cores do not help either, even lose 1 core ,so this bot is not stable, often when time is short, the bot loses pieces

to use all the cores and tablebaes you have ti use polygloy.exe and polyglot.ini then you have written all the information in polyglot.ini you have to use polyglot.exe as your engine.

tell me and I test your program playing with me on buho21, 5 minutes

the problem is that your computer deas not recognize bin extension, there's something wrong. I don't know what the problem is.

Last edited by Ferrari on Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:26 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
also, this bot stops working sometimes ,just a very unstable bot ,I'm not happy with it, some losses with it

more_horiz
I don't play on buho21, and I'm not going to

more_horiz
there where I play more or less well plays engine сritter on 1 mines, equals there is no

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
also, this bot stops working sometimes ,just a very unstable bot ,I'm not happy with it, some losses with it

yes, in my case now I am playing on buho21 , and it works fantastic, I don't play on other sites.

if you play on other sites, you have few chances.

Horvig - weak bot
chessbot weak bot
universal chess bot client weak bot

full12 only works on flyordie, and I cant say anything about that bot, because I didn't try that, however this bot full 12 is stronger than horvig, perhaps 30% stronger.

more_horiz
http://livegames.club/ I only play here. The chess killer also works here and I have no equal for 1 minute, we can try to play with you . I have a slightly different version of the chess killer bot, specially made for this site ,I can share it with you if you play there with me

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
http://livegames.club/ I only play here. The chess killer also works here and I have no equal for 1 minute, we can try to play with you . I have a slightly different version of the chess killer bot, specially made for this site ,I can share it with you if you play there with me

bin books are not recognized on your computer I don't know what is the problem., probably you play with no nooks and with only 1 core.

I DONT PLAY BULLET. sorry.

I just play blitz for 5 minutes.

I only play in Latin sites. I don't play in other sites

more_horiz
I play using Fritz 11 at speed almost like a chess killer, I will make a video and show you

more_horiz
https://dropmefiles.com/ufA3U

video of my game with my student

Last edited by lisandr on Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:34 am; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
I played with my student, later I will show him the chess killer 1 min

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
https://dropmefiles.com/ufA3U

video of my game with my student

you cant compare Fritz with a bot.

Fritz was made for programmers that know about chess and perhaps tested by grandmasters.

Bots are made by programmers, most of them or all of them without any knowledge of chess or openings or analysis of the engines.

the final result is obvious.

that's why all the programmers of bots play bullet chess, otherwise, you will see how weak are bots, however among all the bots, Internet chess killer is the one that can play face to face against fritz.

more_horiz
Use a Strong ctg book.

I would like to see you play your fritz against full12 on flyordie.

blitz chess 5 minutes.

of course against computer users.

I would like to see the game and then download this in PGN format.

I want to see how strong play full12 against you.

more_horiz
On my site, I played a Fritz even against a killer who has 1 core and without a book, 5 minutes, and I couldn’t beat him by position, sometimes I lose time, sometimes I manage to draw and sometimes I win in a position when he yawns from instability

more_horiz
I play only there, and soon I will show a video how I will play a killer against a killer 1 minute time to everyone

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum