Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Testing The Strongest bot Ever

descriptionTesting The Strongest bot Ever - Page 2 EmptyRe: Testing The Strongest bot Ever

more_horiz
I showed the video so that you understand how you can play fast, I played with one of the fastest rivals, I’m only a little faster, because I have more experience, sometimes I played Fritz faster than the killer for 5 minutes

descriptionTesting The Strongest bot Ever - Page 2 EmptyRe: Testing The Strongest bot Ever

more_horiz
I could play even faster, because my computer mouse was floundering, I wasn’t sleeping, I was tired, many heavy links were open and the site itself was still heavy, there were a few slowdowns, and in the beginning I lost another 18 seconds while turning on video and music, seconds 30 - 40 I could play faster

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
I showed the video so that you understand how you can play fast, I played with one of the fastest rivals, I’m only a little faster, because I have more experience, sometimes I played Fritz faster than the killer for 5 minutes

In this forum there's a guy who has an intel core I9 and uses fritz16. he moves perhaps a bit faster than you. but in your case, you don't need any bot.

fritz is stronger than all bots.

play using fritz and use a strong ctg book.

l

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@lisandr wrote:

In this forum there's a guy who has an intel core I9 and uses fritz16. he moves perhaps a bit faster than you. but in your case, you don't need any bot.

fritz is stronger than all bots.

play using fritz and use a strong ctg book.

l

Read my post above

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@lisandr wrote:
also, this bot stops working sometimes ,just a very unstable bot ,I'm not happy with it, some losses with it

yes, in my case now I am playing on buho21 , and it works fantastic, I don't play on other sites.

if you play on other sites, you have few chances.

Horvig - weak bot
chessbot weak bot
universal chess bot client weak bot

full12 only works on flyordie, and I cant say anything about that bot, because I didn't try that, however this bot full 12 is stronger than horvig, perhaps 30% stronger.

What is your nick in Buho21? i have been there for couple day and no one play with me. My nick is Halo102 and using ChessBot. Maybe the time is different.

more_horiz
@x4fun wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@lisandr wrote:
also, this bot stops working sometimes ,just a very unstable bot ,I'm not happy with it, some losses with it

yes, in my case now I am playing on buho21 , and it works fantastic, I don't play on other sites.

if you play on other sites, you have few chances.

Horvig - weak bot
chessbot weak bot
universal chess bot client weak bot

full12 only works on flyordie, and I cant say anything about that bot, because I didn't try that, however this bot full 12 is stronger than horvig, perhaps 30% stronger.

What is your nick in Buho21? i have been there for couple day and no one play with me. My nick is Halo102 and using ChessBot. Maybe the time is different.

tell me when you can play, some blitz matches.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@x4fun wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@lisandr wrote:

yes, in my case now I am playing on buho21 , and it works fantastic, I don't play

Sure. But You dont tell me your user names how should i know who you are? my rating is 25xx now. I used to be there Buho21 around 5-6PM Pacific Daylight Time.

I did not believe ChessBotX was weaker than ChessKiller as you said

more_horiz
@x4fun wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@x4fun wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@lisandr wrote:

yes, in my case now I am playing on buho21 , and it works fantastic, I don't play

Sure. But You dont tell me your user names how should i know who you are? my rating is 25xx now. I used to be there Buho21 around 5-6PM Pacific Daylight Time.

I did not believe ChessBotX was weaker than ChessKiller as you said

I tried chessbot 0.80 not chessbotx.

I can play at 20 - 21 hs Argentinian time.

more_horiz
Plus biggrin

If any is interested....Test the power of your bot before real challenges. Play Stockfich level 8 at lichess.org and give your opponent 2 minutes and you 1 minute. For hard test bot you can play in black side also. think

Testing The Strongest bot Ever - Page 2 Test11

https://lichess.org/

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
Plus biggrin

If any is interested....Test the power of your bot before real challenges. Play Stockfich level 8 at lichess.org and give your opponent 2 minutes and you 1 minute. For hard test bot you can play in black side also. think

Testing The Strongest bot Ever - Page 2 Test11

https://lichess.org/

Why Waldemar? question question question

more_horiz
why what? think

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
why what? think

I respect that you disable private messages but not the forms used

more_horiz
waldemar, i'm trying to send a particular message, but i can't send it. Check ur pm please

more_horiz
I got it make it work!

more_horiz
wow, I finally set up my ICK properly and can confirm that it is definitely better than HorviG, the bot reads the engine really well and shows lines unlike HorviG, also I absolutely love the fact that you can change the bot speed during live games. However I find it interesting that it prefers some engines over others, for example I've been testing it with latest versions of Brainfish and Stockfish and seems like the bot crashes more frequently when I use Stockfish.. sadly it doesn't work on FlyorDie

more_horiz
@polo.toprak wrote:
wow, I finally set up my ICK properly and can confirm that it is definitely better than HorviG, the bot reads the engine really well and shows lines unlike HorviG, also I absolutely love the fact that you can change the bot speed during live games. However I find it interesting that it prefers some engines over others, for example I've been testing it with latest versions of Brainfish and Stockfish and seems like the bot crashes more frequently when I use Stockfish.. sadly it doesn't work on FlyorDie

to make ICK strong, you need to use polyglot books and stockfish cant read that .

use sugar al, cfish, cichess etc.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:

to make ICK strong, you need to use polyglot books and stockfish cant read that .

thanks now I know why the bot wasn't playing by the books, can you give me your polyglot.ini please? I wrote mine by myself
P.S. will test with cfish and update!!

more_horiz
@polo.toprak wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:

thanks now I know why the bot wasn't playing by the books, can you give me your polyglot.ini please? I wrote mine by myself

watch out!! ICK can fail on flyordie.

you can use horvig ( not strong bot) or full12 you have to buy that. but the day flyordie changes its interface and you bought that. you will be in the oven.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:

you can use horvig ( not strong bot) or full12 you have to buy that. but the day flyordie changes its interface and you bought that. you will be in the oven.

If you don't like Ferrari don't use HorviG but we don't all think the same. I use the HorviG in flyordie and there is no Full12 that beats me, for colors tastes. Greeting thumb up thumb up

more_horiz
@klos999 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:

If you don't like Ferrari don't use HorviG but we don't all think the same. I use the HorviG in flyordie and there is no Full12 that beats me, for colors tastes. Greeting thumb up thumb up

your nick tikiwiki and your useless bot was killed by full12 users. more than 16 losses one after the other. your strong bot was  knocked out.

let me tell you you were cheated by horvig creator. you bought that crap. shame on you.

from now on you will learn not to buy any  crap you find surfing the net.

nobody believes your lies man.

Testing The Strongest bot Ever - Page 2 22222222222222222

d

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@klos999 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:

your nick tikiwiki and your useless bot was killed by full12 users. more than 16 losses. your strong bot was  knocked out.

let me tell you you were cheated by horvig creator. you bought that crap. shame on you.

d

Ferrari let you choose where to play a 1 minute game. We record it and put it on chess2u. Do you accept?

more_horiz
@klos999 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@klos999 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:

your nick tikiwiki and your useless bot was killed by full12 users. more than 16 losses. your strong bot was  knocked out.

d

Ferrari let you choose where to play a 1 minute game. We record it and put it on chess2u. Do you accept?

no man. i play blitz games. and i defeated 3 or 4 times in blitz room. and you never defeated me. continue playing on lichess and cheating  playing with human players.

all your nicks that you use on buho21. tikiwiki, tuexaxoba. tuexaxoba was knocked out by my weak computer-

YOU WERE CHEATED MAN. YOU BOUGHT A BOT WITH NO PONDER FUNCTION.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@klos999 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@klos999 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:

d

no man. i play blitz games. and i defeated 3 or 4 times in blitz room. and you never defeated me. continue playing on lichess and cheating  playing with human players.

all your nicks that you use on buho21. tikiwiki, tuexaxoba. tuexaxoba was knocked out by my weak computer-

YOU WERE CHEATED MAN. YOU BOUGHT A BOT WITH NO PONDER FUNCTION.

The person with Pinocchio syndrome, unlike the common liar, believes that everything that counts is true. That is, he is not able to discern between what are fantasies of his mind and what he is not. This is very important as it causes various conflicts in your relationships with others. think think think

more_horiz
Ferrari, right! horvig Bot is a mediocre bot and does not have a ponder option. I talked to the author, the author was not even able to add the option to move the mouse by double-clicking on the cell to his bot. Also, the author does not understand how to add a Ponder. The author asks for 60 bucks for this bot. I believe that this is a lot, and I also believe that the author is already an old man-melancholic and behind the times. I don't recommend it.

more_horiz
only a fool can buy a bot without ponder function and without time option.

luckily, almost everyone knows this bot (horvig) is crap.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum