Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3636 Elo!!!
2 ° CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503___ 3634 Elo
3° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
4° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503 __________ 3620 Elo
5 ° Sf_240720+nnue 020820SV ____________ 3617 Elo

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1 ° CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503___ 3634 Elo!!! clap
2° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
3° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
4° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
5 ° Sf_240720+nnue 020820SV,_____________ 3617 Elo

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3645 Elo!!! clap
2 ° CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503___ 3634 Elo
3° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
4° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1035 __________ 3625 Elo
5° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
6° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
7° Sf_240720+nnue 020820SV ,_____________ 3617 Elo

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
1010 is the best network, I tested it ... very strong thumb up

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
I also have a 1010 leader on my computer, I conducted tests

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
deno please the nebula pgn thanks

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
deno organizes raubfish, brainfish and komodo tournaments for twitch latest version gauntlet against 25 engines from 2000-3200 time 1 finish and 2/1

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
@jeres wrote:
deno please the nebula pgn thanks



In short, a little patience.

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
@jeres wrote:
deno organizes raubfish, brainfish and komodo tournaments for twitch latest version gauntlet against 25 engines from 2000-3200 time 1 finish and 2/1


I am currently only testing on Android, although soon I will be streaming tourneis from twitch from my pc again.

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3647 Elo!!! clap
2 ° CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503___ 3634 Elo
3° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
4° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1035 __________ 3625 Elo
5° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
6° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
7° Sf_240720+nnue 020820SV ,_____________ 3617 Elo

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Ye engine kaha se milega

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
@AMAR728294 wrote:
Ye engine kaha se milega


Look in the chess engines section of the forum.

https://www.chess2u.com/t14490-anroid-stockfish-nnue


Last edited by denochss on Wed Sep 02, 2020 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3644 Elo!!! clap
2 ° CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503___ 3634 Elo
3° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
4° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1705 __________ 3625 Elo
5° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
6° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
7° Sf_240720+nnue 020820SV _____________ 3617 Elo

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3644 Elo!!!
2 ° CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503___ 3634 Elo
3° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
4 ° CorChess_140820+nn130820SV-1245___ 3629 Elo
5° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1705 __________ 3625 Elo
6° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
7° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
8° Sf_240720+nnue 020820SV _____________ 3617 Elo

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° StockFish_12+nn 120820SV-2257 ________3656 Elo!!! clap
2° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3644 Elo
3 °CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503 ___ 3634 Elo
4° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
5 ° CorChess_140820+nn130820SV-1245___ 3629 Elo
6° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1705 __________ 3625 Elo
7° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
8° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
9° Sf_240720+nnue020820SV ______________ 3617 Elo

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° StockFish_12+nn 120820SV-2257 ________3662 Elo!!! clap
2° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3644 Elo
3 °CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503 ___ 3634 Elo
4° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
5 ° CorChess_140820+nn130820SV-1245___ 3629 Elo
6° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1705 __________ 3625 Elo
7° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
8° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
9° Sf_240720+nnue020820SV ______________ 3617 Elo

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° StockFish_12+nn 120820SV-2257 ________3656 Elo!!! clap
2° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3644 Elo
3 °CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503 ___ 3634 Elo
4° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
5 ° CorChess_140820+nn130820SV-1245___ 3629 Elo
6° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1705 __________ 3625 Elo
7° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
8° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
9° Sf_240720+nnue020820SV ______________ 3617 Elo

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° CorChess_020920+nn130820SV-1010____ 3666 Elo!!! clap
2° StockFish_12+nn 120820SV-2257 ________3656 Elo
3° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3644 Elo
4° CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503____ 3634 Elo
5° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
6° CorChess_140820+nn130820SV-1245 ___ 3629 Elo
7° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1705 __________ 3625 Elo
8° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
9° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
10° Sf_240720+nnue020820SV_____________ 3617 Elo


Note;
82215d0fd0df.nnue (Net StockFish12)
it's the same network as Sergio Vieri ...
nn 120820SV-2257.bin

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
@denochss wrote:
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° CorChess_020920+nn130820SV-1010____ 3666 Elo!!! clap
2° StockFish_12+nn 120820SV-2257 ________3656 Elo
3° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3644 Elo
4° CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503____ 3634 Elo
5° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
6° CorChess_140820+nn130820SV-1245 ___ 3629 Elo
7° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1705 __________ 3625 Elo
8° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
9° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
10° Sf_240720+nnue020820SV_____________ 3617 Elo


Note;
82215d0fd0df.nnue (Net StockFish12)
it's the same network as Sergio Vieri ...
nn 120820SV-2257.bin



Hi Deno.. thanks for the update.. as an Android Chess user, I always following ur newest info, to keep my engines always stay in the fresh update ,
But I still have one problem to find some eval file that u wrote beside some Engines.. like

1. 130820sv-1010
2. 120820SV-1503
I already opened the sergio vieri site to find the serial eval file u wrote but I couldn't find them..
Can u help me please ?
I already had all those Engines u mentioned but in the different eval files..🙏

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
@Zippo wrote:
@denochss wrote:
Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)


1° CorChess_020920+nn130820SV-1010____ 3666 Elo!!! clap
2° StockFish_12+nn 120820SV-2257 ________3656 Elo
3° Sf_110820+nn 130820SV-1010 __________ 3644 Elo
4° CorChess_140820+nn120820SV-1503____ 3634 Elo
5° Sf_110820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3630 Elo
6° CorChess_140820+nn130820SV-1245 ___ 3629 Elo
7° Sf_110820+nn 240820SV-1705 __________ 3625 Elo
8° Sf_140820+nn 140820SV-1035 __________ 3623 Elo
9° Sf_110820+nn120820SV-1503___________ 3620 Elo
10° Sf_240720+nnue020820SV_____________ 3617 Elo


Note;
82215d0fd0df.nnue (Net StockFish12)
it's the same network as Sergio Vieri ...
nn 120820SV-2257.bin



Hi Deno.. thanks for the update.. as an Android Chess user, I always following ur newest info, to keep my engines always stay in the fresh update ,
But I still have one problem to find some eval file that u wrote beside some Engines.. like

1. 130820sv-1010
2. 120820SV-1503
I already opened the sergio vieri site to find the serial eval file u wrote but I couldn't find them..
Can u help me please ?
I already had all those Engines u mentioned but in the different eval files..🙏



Video instructions for the network for the Android version

https://cs5-1.4pda.to/20748933/SVID_20200905_060325_1.mp4?s=008d2433b00e03925f562c7a000000008c27d849a40ed7467b6a0ed7aa6ee30d

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Bro Lisandr.. thx for the video, but I think u got me wrong,
All I need are files.. not the way to install it in droidfish, coz I already knew that..☺🙏

I searched the Sergio sites of nnue or bin.. but there are no serial numbers of files that Deno mention beside some engines..
Once again I need the files.. the eval files, or the address where I can find those things..

But .. thx anyway for ur kind..🙏

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Sergio deleted some networks

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
[quote="lisandr"]Sergio deleted some networks

Now I know why I failed to find those files..🙈😁
Well thank's a lot bro.. for the confirm 👍
GBU 🙏

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
but you can ask those who managed to download them

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
but I think that remote networks are weak and according to my tests the most recent network is stronger

descriptionRating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Rating Chess Engines for Android 2020 (denochss)

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum