Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Super Strong Book!!! (God Save The King ctg)

descriptionSuper Strong Book!!! (God Save The King ctg) EmptySuper Strong Book!!! (God Save The King ctg)

more_horiz
Hiii every1..

This is my book which i have been using recently... it is a gr8 book and want 2 share it wid u all...

Test and enjoy!!!

Download:

4shared.com/dir/p5AhYpO7/God_Save_The_King_ctg.html

Password:

G0d CAN't s@vE da F**king KinG!!!!

:sm1: :sm1: :sm1:

descriptionSuper Strong Book!!! (God Save The King ctg) EmptyRe: Super Strong Book!!! (God Save The King ctg)

more_horiz
Thanks adnan :)

descriptionSuper Strong Book!!! (God Save The King ctg) EmptyRe: Super Strong Book!!! (God Save The King ctg)

more_horiz
thnxxx!!!!

Ive tested it wid every possible book and found it superior..

optimise 0-100

more_horiz
can u plz make it a .rar file ?

more_horiz
how make extract ? woth 7 zip ?

more_horiz
this book does not extract...unspecified error message was it not tested ?
bOOKS OF THIS SIZE SHOULD BE KNOWN TO BE AT LEAST EXTRATABLE :(

more_horiz
I had no problem downloading or extracting this book.. It is a very good book so far.

lots of draws. 5 losses and 6 wins out of 56 games

more_horiz
seems to be stuck on two or three games

more_horiz
@gotogo wrote:
I had no problem downloading or extracting this book.. It is a very good book so far.

thx :)
your test with antimaster or vesely ?

more_horiz
i had no problems downloading but get " unspecified error " whe trying to extract

5 lose 6 wins is hardly " very good so far "

vrs what book or books at what time contol ?

any t c less than 1+1 is wholley unreliable a test

more_horiz
maybe you need 7 zip to extract it :)

more_horiz
Oz wrote:

nooo i shall keep trying a can opener :roll:

i use 7 zip ,even you could see its a 7 zip not winrar

more_horiz
@malas wrote:
Oz wrote:

i dont know. but why no problem downloading or extracting this book with gotogo

@gotogo wrote:

hmmm, maybe you need download the Corrupt file again ?

more_horiz
Oz wrote:
@malas wrote:
Oz wrote:

i dont know. but why no problem downloading or extracting this book with gotogo

@gotogo wrote:

hmmm, maybe you need download the Corrupt file again ?

you should read my post UNSPECIFIED ERROR message and 5 -6 with 56 draws hardly makes it worth downloading 700 mb worth of files again

more_horiz
I dowloaded the book but can not use it.
I can not open it.
why?

more_horiz
vesely book is what i test with and time is 3+2
when I first open god save the king it gave me another file like the first one it did not open right. Then I deleted that file and tried again and it opened just fine after I installed password. used 7z

more_horiz
it lost to vesely in test..

more_horiz
download and extract the file using 7-zip..

Download:

http://www.7-zip.org/

can anyone give the link for vesely??? ive tested it with every antimaster book & and it won all!!!

more_horiz
Has anyone tried to compare the number of items in this book and the vasely? And then learn from each other? something strange happens and unpleasant. :sm77: :sm77: :sm77:

more_horiz
I dowloaded the book but can not use it.
I can not open it.
why?

more_horiz
extract the file part 1 using 7-zip..

more_horiz
It do not function the links. :(

more_horiz
Vesely vs God save the King 176 games time 3+2
vesely +14/=141/-21
GstK +21/=141/-14

more_horiz
Thanks gotogo, seems strong book, but please put your tests in Tournaments, Matches, Tests, Rating lists Room

more_horiz
@victor jesus wrote:
It do not function the links. :(

link is working fine... download one file at a time!!!!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum