Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptioneman chess engine Emptyeman chess engine

more_horiz
In the discussions I had with other players about chess by correspondence, I brought up the Eman analysis engine. I have been warned several times that it is a dubious engine and that PUA / BitcoinminerGen7 virus programs could be attached.
Please let me know if you know anything about this, if you have encountered this situation and how I can find out if the author is really using my computer for his own purpose.I used this engine for analysis and I am delighted with the way it finds solutions in certain games. Thank you !

descriptioneman chess engine EmptyRe: eman chess engine

more_horiz
@tofifi19 wrote:
In the discussions I had with other players about chess by correspondence, I brought up the Eman analysis engine. I have been warned several times that it is a dubious engine and that PUA / BitcoinminerGen7 virus programs could be attached.
Please let me know if you know anything about this, if you have encountered this situation and how I can find out if the author is really using my computer for his own purpose.I used this engine for analysis and I am delighted with the way it finds solutions in certain games. Thank you !

Eman is a derivative from Stockfish with some special feature. His author, Khalid Omar, sends an email when a new version is released.

I have never had issues with any Eman executable unless you are getting Eman from a dubious source.

I use Eman in my day to day analysis, and I am happy with it.

I hope it helps.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum