Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

What is better PC processor I can buy

descriptionWhat is better PC processor I can buy  - Page 2 EmptyRe: What is better PC processor I can buy

more_horiz
thx for your warm words i do my best buddy
:bball: :bball:

descriptionWhat is better PC processor I can buy  - Page 2 EmptyRe: What is better PC processor I can buy

more_horiz
How much RAM you have in your computer and which motherboard? I'd like to build a PC like this one... :)

more_horiz
8 Gig Corsair Dominator dd3
Motherboard Asus Rampage 2
Water Cooler Corsair h50

more_horiz
nice Monster Computer ROBOCOP
how Mutch Kn/s you rich with Houdini??

more_horiz
HELLO The Chessmaster
see here
Houdini 1.5a x64 (6 cores): 22.6 plies; 22,051kN/s Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 CPU X 990 @ 3.47GHz 4410MHz

more_horiz
ROBOT
what about your rating in playchess?

more_horiz
http://bildr.no/view/841171

descriptionWhat is better PC processor I can buy  - Page 2 EmptyHow to configure my I7 980x

more_horiz
Friends,
I am new at this forum. I am helping was of the best chess players at the world to get strong chess PC. We have Intel I7 980x running Houdini with ~14.5 KN/S. Can we get more?
Appriciate your smart inputs.

more_horiz
@gashma wrote:
Friends,
I am new at this forum. I am helping was of the best chess players at the world to get strong chess PC. We have Intel I7 980x running Houdini with ~14.5 KN/S. Can we get more?
Appriciate your smart inputs.

1.option:
you can overclocked your 980X to 4,4 or more with watercooled.
Result= 17.500kns-18.500kns

2.Option:
you can buy 2x xeon 5680 or 5690 and put it on a EVGA SR2 Motherboard.Here now you have 12 core Mashine running !
Now you can overclocked very easy to 4,5 GHz with watercooled.
Result= 18.000kns-23.000kns or little more.

kns course depend on other components.

3.Option:
wait 6 Months for AMD Interlagos 16 Core CPU.
you can put 2x AMD Interlagos on a Dual Socket Board !
Then you have 32 Core Mashine !
but wait for results !!

i will buy perhaps such a Interlagos 32 core Bulldozer Mashine :sm2:

But it also comes with 8 cores Intel.
I would wait for all the results in 6 months.

more_horiz
http://ark.intel.com/de/products/53674/Intel-Xeon-Processor-E7-2830-(24M-Cache-2_13-GHz-6_40-GTs-Intel-QPI)

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum