Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionFisherov 0.93 NNUE EmptyFisherov 0.93 NNUE

more_horiz
Fisherov - UCI chess engine (NNUE)
Rating JCER = 3279
Fisherov is a chess engine derived from stockfish. Code has been added in various parts to achieve a different style, which becomes more evident by deactivating his neural networks (although this would cause him to significantly lose his strength but he would gain in aggressiveness, which would be interesting for human training or to make him compete against other non-neural chess engines).

For greater robustness and competitiveness, the use of a neural network must be left activated (as it already comes by default). The engine already has a network incorporated, although there is also the possibility of using another network from the UCI options.

This engine was developed by Luis Damián Primo and Andres Ivan Primo residents of the province of Córdoba, Argentina. Hope you enjoy.

https://rapidu.net/8080289007/Fisherov-0.93-NNUE.7z

descriptionFisherov 0.93 NNUE EmptyFisherov: this version is

more_horiz
is very strong!!!!

Luis Damián Primo and Andres Ivan Primo: my congratulations to u both.
I have sent an email to you, but it wasnt still replied.
How could i contact you by email ?
Thx a lot!!!

@El matadir wrote:
Fisherov - UCI chess engine (NNUE)
Rating JCER = 3279
Fisherov is a chess engine derived from stockfish. Code has been added in various parts to achieve a different style, which becomes more evident by deactivating his neural networks (although this would cause him to significantly lose his strength but he would gain in aggressiveness, which would be interesting for human training or to make him compete against other non-neural chess engines).

For greater robustness and competitiveness, the use of a neural network must be left activated (as it already comes by default). The engine already has a network incorporated, although there is also the possibility of using another network from the UCI options.

This engine was developed by Luis Damián Primo and Andres Ivan Primo residents of the province of Córdoba, Argentina. Hope you enjoy.

https://rapidu.net/8080289007/Fisherov-0.93-NNUE.7z

descriptionFisherov 0.93 NNUE EmptyFisherov: updates???

more_horiz
Where from i can download the latest version of this strong engine?
Thx in advance smile

descriptionFisherov 0.93 NNUE EmptyRe: Fisherov 0.93 NNUE

more_horiz
New chess engine: Fisherov 0.93C NNUE for Android

more_horiz
@karakan wrote:

Re-upload here, I can't download via this link

https://pixeldrain.com/

more_horiz
@karakan wrote:

This is the third time I write to you that this link of yours does not work. Is it really difficult to check before posting a stupid link here that does not work.

descriptionFisherov 0.93 NNUE EmptyFisherov 0.93C NNUE for Android

more_horiz
plss send password i installed it

more_horiz
Thank u, someone has other link for F0.93 for android?

descriptionFisherov 0.93 NNUE Emptyfisherov 93c

more_horiz
passwoerd

descriptionFisherov 0.93 NNUE Emptyfisherov 93c

more_horiz
plsss i need password i can not open zip sad plsss help me

descriptionFisherov 0.93 NNUE EmptyHelp me

more_horiz
Hi, friend , someone knows the password or someone wants to give me the password via gmail or the like, because I already asked via gmail on the chess engines diary link it hasn't been answered yet,

more_horiz
@Kyy wrote:
Hi, friend , someone knows the password or someone wants to give me the password via gmail or the like, because I already asked via gmail on the chess engines diary link it hasn't been answered yet,

If you have entered the required data correctly, you will receive a password by e-mail. It always takes some time, because we receive several dozen such requests a day

more_horiz
@karakan wrote:
@Kyy wrote:

If you have entered the required data correctly, you will receive a password by e-mail. It always takes some time, because we receive several dozen such requests a day

And why do you need a password if you still give it for free?

descriptionFisherov 0.93 NNUE EmptyTanks

more_horiz
I sent the correct name and email and my country, fine thanks friend, hopefully i will be given the password

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum