Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room

descriptionHorvig Visits Playchess Computer Room EmptyHorvig Visits Playchess Computer Room

more_horiz
Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room

I am surprised, Horvig and my weak computer drew against the strongest computer in chess servers, yesterday horvig got its first victory, after 20 games that horvig los6t because it stopped working, It took 2 long days until I caould get the correct configuration. ANIMATION, MARGIN, .

Do you want to play on playchess computer tournaments and games with the strongest computers.

send me a private message and I will teach you  how to configure fritz with horvig.

Playchess is a magnificent spot to play computer games, very strong computers, very strong books.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room Mamamamaa

Last edited by Ferrari on Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionHorvig Visits Playchess Computer Room EmptyRe: Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:

Playchess is a magnificent spot to play computer games, very strong players, very strong books.[/b]

how can I play there for free?

descriptionHorvig Visits Playchess Computer Room EmptyRe: Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

Playchess is a magnificent spot to play computer games, very strong players, very strong books.[/b]

we can chat by pm.

more_horiz
I already visited that place and draw vs tops there with horvig.

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

Just get ChessbotX 1.5.8. It plays well at PlayChess also with Advisor Mode.

https://chess-bot.com/

more_horiz
@x4fun wrote:
@lisandr wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

On playchess I mean, there as far as I know it is paid to play in the engine room. Is it possible to play in the engine room for free?

more_horiz
You create a new account, it is free to play in PCC (Engine Room) for 3 months or more I think.

https://account.chessbase.com/en/create-account

more_horiz
another good performance.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room 1a

oh man, this is the best spot to play computer vs computer games.

a lot of computers ready to play.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room 222b

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
@x4fun wrote:
@lisandr wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

On playchess I mean, there as far as I know it is paid to play in the engine room. Is it possible to play in the engine room for free?

Yes its free but i dont know how long. I ve been playing for a few weeks so far.

more_horiz
A friend of mine who is using my configuration.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room 3a

2 games of mine. 1 draw and 1 victory.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room 222

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room 4-rrr

My configuration of horvig.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room Hash

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room Hash2

more_horiz
I registered ,but I don't see the engine room there .

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
A friend of mine who is using my configuration.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room 3a

2 games of mine. 1 draw and 1 victory.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room 222

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room 4-rrr

My configuration of horvig.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room Hash

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room Hash2

Hash = 8. For a 5 minute game? How is it possible? Tell me your nick Ferrari to play a game.

more_horiz
Did not say Ferrari: "Horvig is the weakest bot and does not play the right moves". And now he gives tips for the playchess room?

more_horiz
@Fire_Fox wrote:
Did not say Ferrari: "Horvig is the weakest bot and does not play the right moves".  And now he gives tips for the playchess room?

85% percent of these results are made by the book that continues the move, then when the book is over, the bot continues playing, at that point the performance is good. perhaps the performance would be different if I wouldn't use any book.

I lost one game, The bot made a mistake, the rest were drawn and 2 wins, those 2 victories were made 70% thanks to the book and 30% the bot.

more_horiz
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile
Tell me please - are you normal?
clap clap clap clap clap clap
Don't you know how to load engine in Engine room?

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
I registered ,but I don't see the engine room there .

I think it appears in Fritz 15 or 16

more_horiz
I have Fritz 11, but I downloaded the modern app through their link, still there are no engines there

more_horiz
And I deleted, tired of, so many complexities, and I Fritz 11 will not change to another

more_horiz
Anyone can shoot a video of how the engines play against each other, it's interesting to see. In the engine room.
I've never seen it happen, I've never played there.

Last edited by lisandr on Mon Oct 19, 2020 1:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
I know how to play for free in Engine room

more_horiz
I collected some games... Where are your winner games?

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room Ferari10

more_horiz
@darmar wrote:
I collected some games... Where are your winner games?

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room Ferari10

you can see in the image I uploaded. pawenshop21 I think it was his nick and another one I don't remember.  then, many lost games (10 or more) because the bot stopped working, and 2 games that the bot made a mistake. I can say that I lost 2 games.

both should have finished drawn, but the bot went crazy.

If Internet chess killer would work well, nobody could defeat me. because all the games I lost should have finished as a draw.

and what I said some time ago it is true, the bot horvig works okay 3 or 4 consecutive games, then the bot starts making silly moves. thats why I play 3 games every 3 hours. and turn off the computer.

more_horiz
I say that my books are among 3 strongest ones ever.

very fast because it has almost all the positions from other books.

and like morons that play on flyordie.

stupid garbage like AUTOCHESS, SCHLAFEN, CHESBOT, POKEMON GO.MARCELCHES,KOMODO10 ETC. ETC.

when the game is +0,00 the game is a draw. I could have won these 2 games, however I accepted Draw. My opponent was going to lose by time, But I like winning because I have superiority and not win by time.

This is for you stupid morons.

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room Dentleman

Horvig Visits Playchess Computer Room 1111

more_horiz
Can you play with engine in playchess like all there?

more_horiz
@darmar wrote:
Can you play with engine in playchess like all there?

yes, but my account will be deleted next week or I have to pay 30 euros. go to hell.

When this account is over, I will create another one, I can play in computer chess rooms, take part in computer tournaments etc.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum