Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionAggressive engine around 2100 ELO EmptyAggressive engine around 2100 ELO

more_horiz
Hello everyone,
When I play against engines of this level to train, I find that they oversimplify the positions, so often the game ends in a draw. I don't feel like I'm making any progress.
Does anyone know of an engine around the 2100 ELO that is aggressive enough for me to practice defending effectively?
Thank you in advance.

descriptionAggressive engine around 2100 ELO EmptyRe: Aggressive engine around 2100 ELO

more_horiz
🤦🤦🤦

descriptionAggressive engine around 2100 ELO EmptyRe: Aggressive engine around 2100 ELO

more_horiz
@Zmabtf wrote:
Hello everyone,
When I play against engines of this level to train, I find that they oversimplify the positions, so often the game ends in a draw. I don't feel like I'm making any progress.
Does anyone know of an engine around the 2100 ELO that is aggressive enough for me to practice defending effectively?
Thank you in advance.

buy the private book... I guarantee the draw is very little

more_horiz
@akang wrote:
@Zmabtf wrote:
Hello everyone,
Thank you in advance.

buy the private book... I guarantee the draw is very little

Sorry but I don't want a paying engine or book.

descriptionAggressive engine around 2100 ELO Emptywhat engne

more_horiz
are u talking about?????
I can't see any link....

more_horiz
@Powerchess wrote:
are u talking about?????
I can't see any link....

I am looking for a very aggressive 2000-2100 ELO engine to be able to train myself to defend well when playing against it.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum