Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Tournament engines and opening books for Android

descriptionTournament engines and opening books for Android - Page 2 EmptyRe: Tournament engines and opening books for Android

more_horiz
@denochss wrote:
"NNUE" Stockfish_031120 ;

Tournament engines and opening books for Android - Page 2 Screen11

The path of the opening book is;

/sdcard/DroidFish/book/KainNew.bin

descriptionTournament engines and opening books for Android - Page 2 EmptyRe: Tournament engines and opening books for Android

more_horiz
Thanks. One question for you : How old are you?

more_horiz
@GM_2600 wrote:
Thanks. One question for you : How old are you?

I am 51 years old and I have played chess since I was 8 years old.

more_horiz
Well, I am 15 years old. 😁 But I want to reach 2600 elo to be in top 50 in world in the next 10 years.

more_horiz
What rating do you have??

more_horiz
Currently I have around 2000 elo.

more_horiz
@GM_2600 wrote:
Currently I have around 2000 elo.

I have not played in competitions for years, I only play friendly matches with known players and with the computer.

more_horiz
@GM_2600 wrote:
@Zippo wrote:
@GM_2600 wrote:
@Zippo wrote:
CF :NNUE : 3044
CiChess NNUE : nncb26f10b1fd9

???????

Thats the NNUE that I used in my CF and CiChess GM.. regarding to ur question what NNUE that I've been using for my little tournament CF vs CiChess

And that Networks are embedded in the engines?

For CiChess yes.. but for CF no.
The default net for CF wasn't 3044.. I replaced it

more_horiz
Denochss : Please post here : 1.CiChess_041020+nn-140820SV-1035____ 3705 Elo FOR ANDROID ARM 7. PLEASE.

more_horiz
@GM_2600 wrote:
Denochss : Please post here : 1.CiChess_041020+nn-140820SV-1035____ 3705 Elo  FOR ANDROID ARM 7. PLEASE.

Look at this one;

https://www.chess2u.com/t12826-cichess

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum