1) You can use .ctg and .bin books.
2) Private books are preferred, so that no one author has an advantage over another.
3) There will be 4 phases:
PHASE 1 ---(RONDA CLASIFICATORIA maximum of 16 places) 200 games per book.
PHASE 2 ---- (The 10 best books of phase 1 will be classified) approximately 260 games per book.
PHASE 3---(The 6 best books of phase 2 will be classified) approximately 300 games per book.
PHASE 4 --- FINAL ( The 2 best books of phase 3 ) approximately 400 games per book.
4) IMPORTANT: Between each phase you will be able to update.
In other words, each author who qualifies for the next phase will be able to update or configure his book if he so wishes.
A maximum time to be determined between each phase will be granted,
so that each author you classify can update and reconfigure their book.
5) It is the responsibility of each author to provide complete and timely information in order to participate in the tournament.
6) The data are : A) Book , B) E MAIL (Where you can be contacted) , C) Configuration data of your book for fritz 16 gui.
7) Only one book per author is allowed or (by authors, i.e. the book can be shared).
8) Registration is open from tomorrow 8/1/2021 until 25/1/2021 and can be extended if necessary.
9) IMPORTANT: In case of not covering the quotas, the tournament will be postponed to a later date.
On the other hand, if the number of players is reached before the deadline, the registration will be closed,
even if it is before the date mentioned .
The details of the participants will be published and updated.
10) The .pgn files (phase 1 + 2 + 3 ) will be published once the final phase 4 of the tournament starts.
This way no author will have an advantage over the other one.
The parameters will be published at the end of each phase and not between phases.
11) We will try to publish every 2 or 3 days approximately updates about the tournament so that everybody can follow it.
12) We will try to give as much information as possible about the tournament so that as many people as possible know about it and can participate,
will be published in other forums and the information will be sent by e-mail to the possible participants.
We will use the e-mails we have at present.
13) The tournament will be held in Mr. MZ's forum.
PC : Intel core 3rd generation 4 cores , 16 gb of ram ddr3 1600ghz Windows 10 pro.
1) Two cores per engine
2) Three minutes without increase.
3) Hash 512mb.
4) Intelligent CPU on.
5) Black and white colour alternation
6) League tournament .
7) Sicilian tables 3,4,5.
8) Problem limit = 5.
9) The rest of the default engine configuration.
10) Neural network -- 20-11-28 15:11:45 nn-62ef826d1a6d.nnue SFisGOD .
11) Cfish++NNUE engine 030121 x64 POPCNT (Mymoso).
12) The configuration of the books is predicted by the authors.
You can send your book to firstname.lastname@example.org, with all the requirements mentioned above.