Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionWhy so many draws?????? EmptyWhy so many draws??????

more_horiz
I play on a  PC core i5 7th gen., dell inspiron 15., model 5567, 8gb ram, many tournaments all against all, 3 or 4+2 or 5 min games.
hash 64, 128 and 256....
opening book HS 7 moves, ctg.; 3,4,5 tablebases sszizigy
And the round robin tables are full of draws!!!????
Some times any engine wins....
The engines: Corchess
Raubfisch, CiChess, CF_ext, Stockfish Polyglot,  Brainlearn, Cfish......and other ones....

Why is that????
Pls help me and explain what i am doing bad....
Thx

descriptionWhy so many draws?????? EmptyRe: Why so many draws??????

more_horiz
If you dont want many draws, try to modify the Contempt parameter. Value 40 may solve it.

descriptionWhy so many draws?????? EmptyThe point is

more_horiz
not what i want or what i dont.
I wonder why they cannot win each other ..... Are they the same engines or with the same strengths??????
I wonder why the different authors insist in going ahead with their projects if they are not capable to improve their force.....
did softwares do their best altoguether????
Thx. a lot!!!!

Waldemar wrote:
If you dont want many draws, try to modify the Contempt parameter. Value 40 may solve it.

more_horiz
Powerchess wrote:
not what i want or what i dont.
I wonder why they cannot win each other ..... Are they the same engines or with the same strengths??????
I wonder why the different authors insist in going ahead with their projects if they are not capable to improve their force.....
did softwares do their best altoguether????
Thx. a lot!!!!

Waldemar wrote:

Their strength is nearly same and they are playing too well to lose badly. Better the engines play, closer the results tested.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum