Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionfisherov 93c Emptyfisherov 93c

more_horiz
https://u.pcloud.link/publink/show?code=XZ1DvYXZwMsjaskHBEj1nexOLw7CMQAXkEDX

i need pasword

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
The link has been deleted by the owner .. can u share the other link please 🙏

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Does anyone else have "Fisherov 93c" besides "karakan" ?
If so, please post to the group.

Speaking of "karakan": do you think it's normal for him to ask for your email address, when he can easily post a link here ? ...

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
ZamChess wrote:
Does anyone else have "Fisherov 93c" besides "karakan" ?
If so, please post to the group.

Speaking of "karakan": do you think it's normal for him to ask for your email address, when he can easily post a link here ? ...


This engine is private and the author gives it without problems if they ask him, do not compromise a user who has it, because the author's condition is that they do not share it, that is why he gives a personal password when he sends it to your mail.

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
ZamChess wrote:
Does anyone else have "Fisherov 93c" besides "karakan" ?
If so, please post to the group.

Speaking of "karakan": do you think it's normal for him to ask for your email address, when he can easily post a link here ? ...


It's normal for HIM yeah. That's just how he does it.

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
ZamChess wrote:
Does anyone else have "Fisherov 93c" besides "karakan" ?
If so, please post to the group.

Speaking of "karakan": do you think it's normal for him to ask for your email address, when he can easily post a link here ? ...


This engine is private and the author gives it without problems if they ask him, do not compromise a user who has it, because the author's condition is that they do not share it, that is why he gives a personal password when he sends it to your mail.


So "karakan" is the author of Fisherov ?
I thought he found this engine somewhere and now he shares it as he wants ...
Thanks for answer.

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Hans Obermeier wrote:


The latest version is Fisherov 0.98c, R U keen to get it?

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
PLEASE pm THAT Fisherov 0.98c.. THANK YOU

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Can I please get Fisherov Latest version For Free!
Because, I Am not willing to give my email to others!
Thats why my friend!
If Anyone Could give me then please give me!
I will make Engine Matches And Post the results in this forum too!
Thank you mates!

descriptionfisherov 93c Emptytito marka

more_horiz
por favor como puedo tener este libro. yo no se como enviar un pm. ayuda por favor. GRACIAS

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
где я могу купить Fisherov 0.98c?

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
ferdauz wrote:
PLEASE pm THAT Fisherov 0.98c.. THANK YOU


https://workupload.com/file/xNH9SYDcraW

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
а пароль?

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Triton6654 wrote:
ferdauz wrote:
PLEASE pm THAT Fisherov 0.98c.. THANK YOU


https://workupload.com/file/xNH9SYDcraW


Password?

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Triton6654 wrote:


Thank You My Friend!
Thank You Very Much!
Also You Asked How To Get The Book!
Can I Know What Book!
So That I Can Help You Out!

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
tito marka wrote:
por favor como puedo tener este libro. yo no se como enviar un pm. ayuda por favor. GRACIAS


Mate If You Want To Send A PM Then You Can Click The User And Click The Contact This User!
In That There will Be A Small Messaging Like Symbol!
If You Clicked that You Can Send A PM!
Also What Book Did you mean my friend!
Anyways Thank you!

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Fisherov 0.98d — links?

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
oleg.olegovich wrote:
Fisherov 0.98d — links?


Friend, Recently Stockfish is fighting against its Clones
So Fisherov Author said that He is not gonna distribute fisherov until the controersy gets over!

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
BlazingFire27 wrote:
oleg.olegovich wrote:
Fisherov 0.98d — links?


Friend, Recently Stockfish is fighting against its Clones
So Fisherov Author said that He is not gonna distribute fisherov until the controersy gets over!

There's no "controversy" or a fight against the Clones.

Stockfish is open source and under the GPL license. All Fisherov or any of their clones need to do is make their source public. If the changes they made are good or useful, they'll probably be added to Stockfish eventually. That's the open source way.

The developers of Fisherov are selfish. They want to take everything the Stockfish devs put out without ever putting back any of their own code. If everybody acted like that, open source projects die.

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Maybe what he means by f"ighting with clones" are the case between SF team and Chessbase team

Details here
https://www.chess.com/news/view/stockfish-developers-sue-chessbase-claiming-copyright-violation

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Katabatic wrote:

There's no "controversy" or a fight against the Clones.

Stockfish is open source and under the GPL license. All Fisherov or any of their clones need to do is make their source public. If the changes they made are good or useful, they'll probably be added to Stockfish eventually. That's the open source way.

The developers of Fisherov are selfish. They want to take everything the Stockfish devs put out without ever putting back any of their own code. If everybody acted like that, open source projects die.


Yes friend you are correct

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
What I am coming to say is that
Few developers(Not all) are using the open source in wrong manner
Open source means free to all
But few of them sell them commercially
That's why I said, Stockfish is fighting against those who violate the open source
Thank you mate

descriptionfisherov 93c EmptyRe: fisherov 93c

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum