Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionIs the ctg to abk conversion possible? EmptyIs the ctg to abk conversion possible?

more_horiz
Hi! I have several databases (openings) in ctg format that I use with Fritz or with Chessbase. I would like to use them with Arena, which need abk format. Is the ctg to abk conversion possible? Need Help!

descriptionIs the ctg to abk conversion possible? EmptyRe: Is the ctg to abk conversion possible?

more_horiz
as far as I know, you cant convert Ctg to Abk , Ctg to Bin, Abk to bin etc.

Instead, You can convert abk to Pgn.

descriptionIs the ctg to abk conversion possible? EmptyRe: Is the ctg to abk conversion possible?

more_horiz
@Anton101 wrote:
Hi! I have several databases (openings) in ctg format that I use with Fritz or with Chessbase. I would like to use them with Arena, which need abk format. Is the ctg to abk conversion possible? Need Help!

Well, if you have the pgns after which you did CTG, then you can use them to do ABK, BIN, SCID, etc...

more_horiz
You're right, thank you... I'm new to this, but I research everywhere... Nice day!!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum