Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionMy challenge for this 2021...Wish me luck. EmptyMy challenge for this 2021...Wish me luck.

more_horiz
With the entry of this horrible pandemic, the world of chess has won new fans, however in many cases it has been for the worse, I find myself playing in chess24 and it becomes impossible to believe that there are players who in 10 seconds have literally torn you to pieces in games with 5m time control. This made me discover a couple of months ago the world of chess engines and bots... So I will have to work with a group of crazy people like me, to create a GUI, especially for modules and bots, a free download GUI where people can participate at leisure taking advantage of the tools that we have at our fingertips.
This GUI should, for the purpose of making it easier for people from anywhere in the world to face their GPUs, CPUS, phones, tablets, combined with the latest engines and opening books. The most important thing about this GUI will be, its free download and you can enter whoever wants 24/7.There will have to be challenges one vs one, tournaments and, a long etcetera. Having brazen ChessArena, ChessGUI and bought Fritz, I know that it is possible to combine the best of those worlds. We're going to work on that, I'll announce progress and good night from Mexico. thumb up
Sorry for my english.

descriptionMy challenge for this 2021...Wish me luck. EmptyRe: My challenge for this 2021...Wish me luck.

more_horiz
sound interesting but Playchess (Fritz) already posses all the things, everyone who is willing to spend good amount of money for Computer hardware shouldn;t have a problem buying it
for the sake of it you can even pirate it for free, if you are really poor..
Idk I just don't see a reason fur such task.. Fritz has it all

descriptionMy challenge for this 2021...Wish me luck. EmptyRe: My challenge for this 2021...Wish me luck.

more_horiz
@polo.toprak wrote:
sound interesting but Playchess (Fritz) already posses all the things, everyone who is willing to spend good amount of money for Computer hardware shouldn;t have a problem buying it
for the sake of it you can even pirate it for free, if you are really poor..
Idk I just don't see a reason fur such task.. Fritz has it all

Hola, tengo Fritz 17, lo que vamos a trabajar es que esto que haremos sea una GUI de descarga gratuita y donde puedas ingresar tus motores preferidos o puedas retar con el bot de tu preferencia. Si quieres jugar como humano, será muy difícil que ganes algo. Podrá haber retos uno a uno, o torneos cada ciertas horas, estoy con un grupo de personas que tienen mucho interés en crear una GUI diferente.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum