Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyStockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
miniNNUE is Stockfish with custom net 7.5MB net size (regular net is 20 MB)

https://mega.nz/file/sZcUjL5Y#LLt1rtm3SkstmfhMMaANw4PkISUZsTX9mpAdmkQWFsA

source included

quick test

Code:


Score of miniNNUE-150421 vs Stockfish_13: 40 - 82 - 278 [0.448]
Elo difference: -36.62 +/- 18.66

400 of 400 games finished.

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
Have you a stockfish with a big NNUE?

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
Have you a stockfish with a big NNUE?

This is exactly what Fat Fritz 2 is bigsmile

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyStockfish NNUE (mininet)

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:
miniNNUE is Stockfish with custom net 7.5MB net size (regular net is 20 MB)

https://mega.nz/file/sZcUjL5Y#LLt1rtm3SkstmfhMMaANw4PkISUZsTX9mpAdmkQWFsA

source included

quick test

Code:


Score of miniNNUE-150421 vs Stockfish_13: 40 - 82 - 278 [0.448]
Elo difference: -36.62 +/- 18.66

400 of 400 games finished.



Great Great Job Bookmaker!! Engine is SuperStrong and Not overly large in size with a built in NNUE...Well done my Friend! Kc... smile thumb up wink

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
any updates?

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
I hope there would be an Android version for this engine .. Amien

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
i realized that this engine is not simple run on android because there must be some changes in nnue/fnnue_future_transformer.cpp and i dont know what values is for android ,but if you need to compile it on android ask Sopel from Discord

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
miniNNUE update 210621

https://mega.nz/file/tFdDgKYD#hElZvGf8gMGXeULilfWak3P5iJOy6CFZe9W0BFLiEZI

updated net + patched binary

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:
miniNNUE update 210621

https://mega.nz/file/tFdDgKYD#hElZvGf8gMGXeULilfWak3P5iJOy6CFZe9W0BFLiEZI

updated net + patched binary



Can you compile this for android arm 8/ARM 7 Neon?

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  Emptynot working

more_horiz
The file you are trying to download is no longer available.
This could be due to the following reasons:
The file has been removed because of a ToS/AUP violation.
Invalid URL - the link you are trying to access does not exist
The file has been deleted by the user. think

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
yes i remove the file because there was some bug i need to recompile then upload again
but you can use newer net with 150421 binary https://tests.stockfishchess.org/api/nn/nn-56cd63221576.nnue

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
update

https://workupload.com/file/zcqR2r6VSFE

+50 elo to previos version

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:
update

https://workupload.com/file/zcqR2r6VSFE

+50 elo to previos version


Android version please 🙏

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
test mininnue

Score of Bluefish-NNUE-090321-modern vs SF-miniNNUE-170721: 104 - 231 - 889 [0.448]
... Bluefish-NNUE-090321-modern playing White: 83 - 60 - 469 [0.519] 612
... Bluefish-NNUE-090321-modern playing Black: 21 - 171 - 420 [0.377] 612
... White vs Black: 254 - 81 - 889 [0.571] 1224
Elo difference: -36.2 +/- 10.1, LOS: 0.0 %, DrawRatio: 72.6 %
1224 of 1224 games finished.

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
@bookmaker wrote:
test mininnue

Score of Bluefish-NNUE-090321-modern vs SF-miniNNUE-170721: 104 - 231 - 889 [0.448]
...      Bluefish-NNUE-090321-modern playing White: 83 - 60 - 469  [0.519] 612
...      Bluefish-NNUE-090321-modern playing Black: 21 - 171 - 420  [0.377] 612
...      White vs Black: 254 - 81 - 889  [0.571] 1224
Elo difference: -36.2 +/- 10.1, LOS: 0.0 %, DrawRatio: 72.6 %
1224 of 1224 games finished.

Thank you for the great job. Kindly help us with the android version. Thank you in advance!

descriptionStockfish miniNNUE  EmptyRe: Stockfish miniNNUE

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum