Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionCan someone recommend engine that can use more than 4 bins? EmptyCan someone recommend engine that can use more than 4 bins?

more_horiz
I know stockfish polyglot can use 4 bin books at a time. Can someone point me to and engine that can use more than 4 books at a time? Thanks in advance.

descriptionCan someone recommend engine that can use more than 4 bins? EmptyRe: Can someone recommend engine that can use more than 4 bins?

more_horiz
@asogood wrote:
I know stockfish polyglot can use 4 bin books at a time. Can someone point me to and engine that can use more than 4 books at a time? Thanks in advance.

you don't need 4 books. that's is not necessary and that is big mistake. you will use 4 books. books that have plenty of weak lines and positions.

you have to use 1 book and very well polished.

sugar al 2.0, stockfish 13 fat fritz2 or cfish are the best engines.

descriptionCan someone recommend engine that can use more than 4 bins? EmptyRe: Can someone recommend engine that can use more than 4 bins?

more_horiz
@asogood wrote:

Stockfish polyglot can use 5 books:4 bin books and one ctg book

https://chess.massimilianogoi.com/download/stockfish/

more_horiz
@asogood wrote:

bluefish uses 5 books too

more_horiz
Use CFish with LcO bin, or DeltaZero 8bin
or You can use too, the new Spider 1.1b with new Mantis4.bin, but use just one book.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum