Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionHow to Change your MAC Address in 3 clicks EmptyHow to Change your MAC Address in 3 clicks

more_horiz
How to Change your MAC Adress in 3 clicks

it is very easy and useful to go unnoticed or if you have been banned from a server of chess.

First Create a restore system ( to get the previous Mac address) if you have problems with your internet connection, In my case, I have never had that problem.

Open the program and check your Mac address. you will see that in the program. then choose the mac adresses that you wish in a big list.

you can use sony. Motorola, Hp mac addresses press change now and you will have a new mac address.

YOU CAN RESTORE THE ORIGINAL MAC WHEN YOU WANT PRESSING RESTORE ORIGINAL MAC.

Download the program here

https://technitium.com/tmac/

descriptionHow to Change your MAC Address in 3 clicks EmptyRe: How to Change your MAC Address in 3 clicks

more_horiz
thanks for the program, I just change my IP address or use VPN to get access if I am banned from chess servers
Pro tip: if you want to cheat on lichess (playing as annonymous) use VPN to avoid lichess temporary IP ban after couple of games!

descriptionHow to Change your MAC Address in 3 clicks EmptyRe: How to Change your MAC Address in 3 clicks

more_horiz
@polo.toprak wrote:
Pro tip: if you want to cheat on lichess (playing as annonymous) use VPN to avoid lichess temporary IP ban after couple of games!

Wow, this is a hell of a tip ( clap ).. What kind of satisfaction someone can get by cheating, a kinky one? Don't forget, it is not you who get wins but the engine. People who don't know how to use their own brains should never get involved in chess. twisted

more_horiz
@ChessFan1 wrote:
@polo.toprak wrote:

Wow, this is a hell of a tip ( clap ).. What kind of satisfaction someone can get by cheating, a kinky one? Don't forget, it is not you who get wins but the engine. People who don't know how to use their own brains should never get involved in chess. twisted

True friend but  I am doing this for testing and experimenting (research purpose only). The research  subject are both the Maia engine models and real lichess players, unfortunately there is no other way to do it... I am open to new suggestions  thumb up

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum