Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
ShashChess 17.1

https://github.com/amchess/ShashChess/releases/tag/17.1

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
ShashChess 18.1

https://github.com/amchess/ShashChess/releases/tag/18.1

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
ShashChess 18.2


Restored the trend (dynamic contempt).
Tuned the classical and nnue eval.
Stockfish patch:
Author: xoto10
Date: Sun Sep 12 18:03:56 2021 +0200
Timestamp: 1631462636

Update 2 search parameters after tune.

https://github.com/amchess/ShashChess/releases/tag/18.2

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
Shashchess is one useless engine with lots of bugs.
Author aim to make engine that will improve based on learn only.
He basically dont know programming and go begging behind Khalid Omar for programming.
He dont know ethics on how to treat beta testers.
He will keep some secrets of engine with himself and he will try to use beta testers with his buggy builds.
If you play with engine it will either delete the learn file or engine will hang or you lose on time.
Author have no idea on how to use 7men tablebases along with learn.
If the engine dont have enough time to update the learn file after the game then learn will get deleted.
Pathetic engine being better than stockfish what is the use if you keep losing the games for some reason.

I am Premraj the one was trying to help shashchess development as beta tester in the past.
Andrea Manzo if you get angry for my comments you better learn programming.
Think of this for whatever problem its there with experience learn file the engine shouldnot delete it ok.
Dont think whatever you want you can do online. And fact is fact.

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
l3rilliance wrote:
Shashchess is one useless engine with lots of bugs.
Author aim to make engine that will improve based on learn only.
He basically dont know programming and go begging behind Khalid Omar for programming.
He dont know ethics on how to treat beta testers.
He will keep some secrets of engine with himself and he will try to use beta testers with his buggy builds.
If you play with engine it will either delete the learn file or engine will hang or you lose on time.
Author have no idea on how to use 7men tablebases along with learn.
If the engine dont have enough time to update the learn file after the game then learn will get deleted.
Pathetic engine being better than stockfish what is the use if you keep losing the games for some reason.

I am Premraj the one was trying to help shashchess development as beta tester in the past.
Andrea Manzo if you get angry for my comments you better learn programming.
Think of this for whatever problem its there with experience learn file the engine shouldnot delete it ok.
Dont think whatever you want you can do online. And fact is fact.



Where have you been "smart" for not saying anything so far ?
Now "the rice swelled" in you and hit the outside ? ...
You better be silent and maybe you "remained a philosopher" as the saying goes ...
Sleep on and don't disturb the peace with your shit on this group.

Where do these dubious individuals who defame the world come from ?! ...

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
All what i said is truth idiot Its from the experience I had from using Shashchess as a beta tester and also Andrea ignored my compliants.
I told him many times all problems I was facing while I been using the engine for beta testing.
I had lost many games due to engine hangup in the end when engine was using experience file along with accessing 7men syzygy tablebases so you better shut up. your reply sounds like some lifeless asshole talking.

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
l3rilliance wrote:
All what i said is truth idiot Its from the experience I had from using Shashchess as a beta tester and also Andrea ignored my compliants.
I told him many times all problems I was facing while I been using the engine for beta testing.
I had lost many games due to engine hangup in the end when engine was using experience file along with accessing 7men syzygy tablebases so you better shut up. your reply sounds like some lifeless asshole talking.


Honestly you just sound like a spurned ex-girlfriend. You are this upset with the maker of ShashChess because the experience file is deleted for some reason? Jeez man, calm down.

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
l3rilliance wrote:
All what i said is truth idiot Its from the experience I had from using Shashchess as a beta tester and also Andrea ignored my compliants.
I told him many times all problems I was facing while I been using the engine for beta testing.
I had lost many games due to engine hangup in the end when engine was using experience file along with accessing 7men syzygy tablebases so you better shut up. your reply sounds like some lifeless asshole talking.


You're an idiot who throws shit !
1 - If you didn't like what you were doing for Andrea - why didn't you retire and done - so that you wouldn't stress like "stupid in the market" in vain ?
2 - Andrea Manzo did at least something - for better or worse - it really doesn't matter to me and I don't think it matters to those in this group either.
3 - If you are such a great "specialist" in analysis engines, you can share with us your "brilliant" work.
4 - That's the end of the discussion. There's no point in wasting my time with a troll like you...

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
I've personally never had a problem with ShashChess. Works great.

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
SwiftSnips wrote:
I've personally never had a problem with ShashChess. Works great.


Me either..

descriptionShashChess 17.1 EmptyRe: ShashChess 17.1

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum