Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Player with 64 cores in lichess server

descriptionPlayer with 64 cores in lichess server EmptyPlayer with 64 cores in lichess server

more_horiz
Guys woke up!
Forget all - we have new enemy:
https://lichess.org/@/ResoluteBot

This is player with 64 cores and not so strong book
I tried to play vs him but he killed me very bad
I used Cfish with bin book and syzygy in internal parameters - he won me
Yesterday I used Shashchess with Live book and 4 draw in time control 10+0

Look here how to change him:

descriptionPlayer with 64 cores in lichess server EmptyRe: Player with 64 cores in lichess server

more_horiz
darmar wrote:
Guys woke up!
Forget all - we have new enemy:
https://lichess.org/@/ResoluteBot

This is player with 64 cores and not so strong book
I tried to play vs him but he killed me very bad
I used Cfish with bin book and syzygy in internal parameters - he won me
Yesterday I used Shashchess with Live book and 4 draw in time control 10+0

Look here how to change him:

Is there a direct link to play with this bot?
I want to kick this bot's ass!😁

descriptionPlayer with 64 cores in lichess server EmptyRe: Player with 64 cores in lichess server

more_horiz
What happened? Did anyone win ResoluteBot?
I have played 4 games vs him today - 3 draw - 1 lose by bad opening

more_horiz
I think you are playing against 64 threads, not 64 cores, That is not the same. even when you put 64 cores it means 64 threads.

probably are 32 cores and 64 threads.

On playchess there's a guy with 64 cores and 128 threads. and you can see in the chat the system says 64 cores and 128 threads, that guy never was able to defeat me.

more_horiz
Read his info:

Stockfish dev on AMD Threadripper 3990X. I play standard chess and Chess960. For all other variants, please visit my sibling @VariantsBot. Time controls from bullet to rapid, no increment. I also accept challenges from bots. Please don't send team or follow requests. +++ Note: In rated games, trying to avoid playing Black may result in a block. +++

Member since Aug 3, 2020

Other thing, when I put command !eval ,when he plays I see his speed in Chat window

more_horiz
Look his speed --- ~50 000 kn/s

Player with 64 cores in lichess server Eval10

more_horiz
Player with 64 cores in lichess server Eval11

more_horiz
https://file.io/U2Hb5phszusk
numbers of my bot, which has played against it making countless tables.

more_horiz
yep. you're right

64 cores and 128 threads, perhaps is the same that plays on playchess. if so, that guy never defeated me.

I must have played 10 games in total.

That's why I never play bullet. when you have a weak computer never play bullet, when you play blitz you have many possibilities to draw. check out his statics you will see in blitz style he loses power.

https://hardzone.es/marcas/amd/amd-threadripper-3990x/

more_horiz
I don't know what you play with, but I saw you saying Horvig, in lichess the bots are very strong and can be configured better, I don't think that interface can play so well, no matter how much it is configured, a bot in lichess is very different.

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
I don't know what you play with, but I saw you saying Horvig, in lichess the bots are very strong and can be configured better, I don't think that interface can play so well, no matter how much it is configured, a bot in lichess is very different.

no. I am using fritz interface on playchess.

I would like to play with him on lichess, I don't have the faintest idea how this bot works there.

more_horiz
The issue is simple, whoever has the best hardware will be the one who will win the most times, some believe that they play and become fanatical with their bot, the configuration is important, but a little experience and that's it, the bot theme in Lichess it is good to play, but there are not many.The fritz interface is something else, to play in Lichess you must create a bot, here there is something that can help you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-aJFk00POQ&t=237s

more_horiz
In playchess, I can't play, because now the three-month free run doesn't run anymore, and I'm not going to pay to play there, I also have Infinity chess.

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
In playchess, I can't play, because now the three-month free run doesn't run anymore, and I'm not going to pay to play there, I also have Infinity chess.

make another account and that's it.

https://account.chessbase.com/en/create-account

more_horiz
no that does not work anymore, I already did it and it is the same, they took the three months of testing

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
no that does not work anymore, I already did it and it is the same, they took the three months of testing

it normally happens when the moron of poper scooper banned your ip. in that case you need a vpn ip changer, like I use.

here there is a guy with the same problem now he uses a vpn and created as many accounts as he wanted.

use URBAN FREE VPN PROXY. this is an extension of google chrome. change ip, check first and then enter the site, and that's it.

more_horiz

I'm going to try a vpn, I think I had done it and it didn't work, worse I'm going to try again, thanks

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:

I'm going to try a vpn, I think I had done it and it didn't work, worse I'm going to try again, thanks

clean cookies. use free vpn proxy. extension of google chrome. but you have to check that when you enter the site your ip is not the real one.

more_horiz
if you cant I will create one for you. tell me the name or the user you want to use and the mail you will use but i need to enter your mail to click on the link, otherwise, It will take your ip.

more_horiz
You can use this email daanilo230 @ gmail.com, but the account lets me create it as well, but later it doesn't enable the option in the engine room, if you can create an account and see if I can enter, the nickname can be Atlas22 ,Thank you

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
You can use this email daanilo230 @ gmail.com, but the account lets me create it as well, but later it doesn't enable the option in the engine room, if you can create an account and see if I can enter, the nickname can be Atlas22 ,Thank you

yes but the problem I need to enter your email to activate the account. or let me see if i can create one and then change the mail

more_horiz
the account was created. send me a private message and I will give the pass.

more_horiz
https://anonfiles.com/77oaY726u3/WhatsApp_Image_2021-06-24_at_22.50.12_jpeg

Well thanks to Ferrari, I have my new playchess account, and I already won my first game.

more_horiz
Dear friends please share strong book (64 core pc maked book).

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:

Como haces para crear una cuenta bot en lichess.

me gustaria jugar con ICK. se puede?

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum