Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Player with 64 cores in lichess server

descriptionPlayer with 64 cores in lichess server - Page 2 EmptyRe: Player with 64 cores in lichess server

more_horiz
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
In playchess, I can't play, because now the three-month free run doesn't run anymore, and I'm not going to pay to play there, I also have Infinity chess.

Como haces para crear una cuenta bot en lichess.

me gustaria jugar con ICK. se puede?
It is much better to play in play chess with Fritz, when making a bot in Lichess there are two cons, few players and the bots are mostly lazy and when one achieves elo and playing with some that are strong, always ends up playing with the same bot Besides, the bot configuration is not clear, it is better to configure it and play on ftitz, as I leave you a tutorial.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAGDOwzwTj4

descriptionPlayer with 64 cores in lichess server - Page 2 EmptyRe: Player with 64 cores in lichess server

more_horiz
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
In playchess, I can't play, because now the three-month free run doesn't run anymore, and I'm not going to pay to play there, I also have Infinity chess.

It is much better to play in play chess with Fritz, when making a bot in Lichess there are two cons, few players and the bots are mostly lazy and when one achieves elo and playing with some that are strong, always ends up playing with the same bot Besides, the bot configuration is not clear, it is better to configure it and play on ftitz, as I leave you a tutorial.

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:

yo quiero jugar con ICK no con esos bots que no puedes usar libros.

I want to play using ICK. not interested in other bots. Is that possible or I will be banned.

more_horiz
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:

I want to play using ICK. not interested in other bots. Is that possible or I will be banned.

books you can use perfectly in .bin.ICK format, what do you mean?

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:

To sum Up. I want a bot account. but I don't want to use any other bot but ICK. if you can create a bot account for me. do it.

more_horiz
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:

To sum Up. I want a bot account. but I don't want to use any other but ICK. if you can create a bot account for me. do it.

I do not know what ICK is or what it means, the bot must be done on your pc because it gives an untransferable personal key, the tutorial is very simple, the tutorial explains it, first you must make an account in lichess, but not use it for anything as a human , and there you use that account to create the bot, the bot is not fixed on your pc, every time you want to use it, you must put in the command line cdm, some simple instructions and install phyton. Follow the video and anything Let me know, I repeat, I don't know what ICK is.

more_horiz
Player with 64 cores in lichess server - Page 2 Inkedn11
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:

To sum Up. I want a bot account. but I don't want to use any other but ICK. if you can create a bot account for me. do it.

I do not know what ICK is or what it means, the bot must be done on your pc because it gives an untransferable personal key, the tutorial is very simple, the tutorial explains it, first you must make an account in lichess, but not use it for anything as a human , and there you use that account to create the bot, the bot is not fixed on your pc, every time you want to use it, you must put in the command line cdm, some simple instructions and install phyton. Follow the video and anything Let me know, I repeat, I don't know what ICK is.

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:

ICK is Internet chess killer. I need a bot account but I dont want those bots. I want a personal bot account to use ICK.

more_horiz
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
Atlas22 wrote:

ICK is Internet chess killer. I need a bot account but I dont want those bots. I want a personal bot account to use ICK.

As far as I know it cannot be done, because that would not be creating a bot in lichess, it is an external program, anyway the bots that are created in lichess are the same that can be configured in ICK, and the bot options do not have great difference with ICK, attach some parameters in an image.

more_horiz
I want make a bot account there but I want use Horvig speedtest.

more_horiz
I also played against 64 cores and 128 threads.

CENTAUR VS COMPUTER.

ICK the strongest bot ever had a magnificente performance against Fritz 17 and 64 cores and 128

threads.

His nick is ERVY.

Player with 64 cores in lichess server - Page 2 2021-07-30-12-54-05

now I could find the correct configuration of ICK and plays better than FRITZ .

more_horiz
[quote="Ferrari"]I also played against 64 cores and 128 threads.

CENTAUR VS COMPUTER.

ICK the strongest bot ever had a magnificente performance against Fritz 17 and 64 cores and 128

threads.  

His nick is ERVY.

I don't change Fritz's interface, it seems to me much more complete and it can be configured with a friendlier interface, and after all it is the engine that you put in it and the hardware that you have, not the interface, if the engine is not strong will not win, the opening is very important between engines, there are also people playing with fritz 17 and never win, Cfish is the engine that has given me the best results, based on finals and a correct configuration, but it is true that they do many drawn games.

more_horiz
Player with 64 cores in lichess server - Page 2 Captur10

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
Ferrari wrote:
I also played against 64 cores and 128 threads.

CENTAUR VS COMPUTER.

threads.  

His nick is ERVY.

I don't change Fritz's interface, it seems to me much more complete and it can be configured with a friendlier interface, and after all it is the engine that you put in it and the hardware that you have, not the interface, if the engine is not strong will not win, the opening is very important between engines, there are also people playing with fritz 17 and never win, Cfish is the engine that has given me the best results, based on finals and a correct configuration, but it is true that they do many drawn games.

I play with a weak computer.
here the most important is for me.

1- the book
2- the engine
3- the bot or program
4- your computer

I lose 20 seconds because I have to configure fritz before I start each game . that is the only negative aspect of ICK so 5 minutes cant be enough sometimes and the book at that time is crucial.

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
I don't know what you play with, but I saw you saying Horvig, in lichess the bots are very strong and can be configured better, I don't think that interface can play so well, no matter how much it is configured, a bot in lichess is very different.

The bots on Lichess make mistakes too!
Take a look at this game that I won against the previously mentioned BOT.

[pgn]1. c4 e5 2. Nc3 Nf6 3. Nf3 Nc6 4. e4 Bb4 5. d3 d6 6. a3 Bc5 7. b4 Bb6 8. Be3 Bxe3 9. fxe3 Ne7 10. d4 Ng6 11. Bd3 O-O 12. O-O a5 13. b5 exd4 14. exd4 c5 15. bxc6 bxc6 16. h3 Ba6 17. Rf2 Nd7 18. Qd2 Nb6 19. Qa2 Rb8 20. Rd1 Nd7 21. Qc2 Qb6 22. Bf1 h6 23. h4 Nf4 24. e5 dxe5 25. Qf5 Ne6 26. Nxe5 Nxe5 27. Qxe5 Rbe8 28. Qg3 Qb3 29. Kh2 Rd8 30. d5 cxd5 31. cxd5 Bxf1 32. Rfxf1 Nc5 33. Rd4 f5 34. a4 Qb6 35. Rc4 Nd7 36. Rc6 Qd4 37. Rf4 Qd2 38. Re6 Rde8 39. h5 Nc5 40. Rxe8 Rxe8 41. Rxf5 Nd7 42. Rf2 Qd4 43. Rf4 Qe5 44. Rc4 Qxh5+ 45. Rh4 Qe5 46. Qxe5 Rxe5 47. Rc4 Re3 48. Kg1 Rd3 49. Kf1 Nf6 50. Ke2 Rg3 51. Kf1 Rd3 52. Rc8+ Kf7 53. Rc7+ Kf8 54. Ke2 Rg3 55. Kf1 h5 56. d6 Rd3 57. Nb5 g5 58. Ra7 g4 59. Ke2 Rd5 60. g3 Ne4 61. Rxa5 Nxg3+ 62. Ke3 Kg7 63. Nc7 Nf5+ 64. Kf4 Rxa5 65. d7 Ra8 66. Nxa8 Nd4 67. Ke5 Nc6+ 68. Kd6 Nd8 69. Nc7 g3 70. Ne6+ Nxe6 71. Kxe6 g2 72. d8=Q g1=Q 73. Qf6+ Kh7 74. Qf7+ Kh6 75. Qf4+ Kh7 76. a5 Qg4+ 77. Ke5 Qg7+ 78. Kd6 Qa1 79. Qf5+ Kh6 80. Qe5 Qa3+ 81. Qc5 Qd3+ 82. Kc7 Qh7+ 83. Kb6 Qg6+ 84. Kb5 h4 85. Qe3+ Kg7 86. Qd4+ Kg8 87. a6 Qe8+ 88. Ka5 h3 89. a7 Qe1+ 90. Kb5 Qe8+ 91. Kc5 Qc8+ 92. Kb6 Qe6+ 93. Kc7 Qf7+ 94. Kc6 Qe6+ 95. Kc5 Qc8+ 96. Kb4 Qb7+ 97. Ka5 Qc7+ 98. Qb6 Qe5+ 99. Ka6 Qe2+ 100. Qb5 Qe6+ 101. Ka5 Qe1+ 102. Qb4 Qe5+ 103. Qb5 Qc3+ 104. Kb6 Qe3+ 105. Qc5 Qb3+ 106. Kc7 Qf7+ 107. Kb8 Qf4+ 108. Kb7 Qf7+ 109. Qc7 Qf3+ 110. Kb6 Qb3+ 111. Ka5 Qa2+ 112. Kb6 Qb3+ 113. Ka5 Qa3+ 114. Kb5 Qb2+ 115. Ka4 Qa2+ 116. Kb5 Qb3+ 117. Ka6 Qa2+ 118. Kb7 Qb3+ 119. Kc8 Qa3 120. Qb8 Qf8+ 121. Kd7 Kh7 122. Qxf8 Kg6 123. a8=Q Kg5 124. Qaf3 h2 125. Q8f6#[/pgn]

more_horiz
move 119 is terrible blunder by the lichess bot, made it lose a totally draw position

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:

just register again with another nick for 3 months free

more_horiz
Someone said this 3 months free is end.

more_horiz
Waldemar wrote:
Someone said this 3 months free is end.

still works. i just registered a new nick just now lol

more_horiz
Someone could collect games from there and post here daily.

more_horiz
Waldemar wrote:
Someone could collect games from there and post here daily.

do you have autokibitz?

more_horiz
no

more_horiz
Atlas22 wrote:
https://anonfiles.com/77oaY726u3/WhatsApp_Image_2021-06-24_at_22.50.12_jpeg

Well thanks to Ferrari, I have my new playchess account, and I already won my first game.

under what nick?

more_horiz
I have same problem to play on PlayChess, it says my account has expired , so, how do I manage to get into the engine room? Even creatint a new account + VPN seems to not work

more_horiz
maybe you only have the free 3 months account

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum