Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRaubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl)+"517c4f68b5df.nnue" EmptyRaubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl)+"517c4f68b5df.nnue"

more_horiz
Hello Chess friends ,

Below you will find the download link for the latest version of
Raubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl). I didn't have time to do the test. Please test it and publish the results.

Important Note :
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
* "Self Learning" option :

From now on the "Self Learning" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it. If you don't want to use "Self Learning" and you already have a large learning database: experience.bin, you can just enable the "Experience Read_only" option. Your engine will then be able to tap into "Experience Read_only" to improve its playing style.

Please rename your old "experience.bin" file to "experience_old.bin" and build yourself a new learning database compatible with this new version of Raubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl).
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
" Use NNUE" option :

From now on the " Use NNUE" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it.

If you want to use the neural network provided with the Raubfisch engine, just copy and move it to the same directory as the engine.
The engine will then be able to recognize the network easily and thus communicate with it. However, it is advised not to rename the network provided with the engine.
However, if you want to use another network of your choice, please specify its path in the Uci and make sure its name is exactly the same as the one in the uci.

See screenshot below:

http://grabilla.com/0a80e-d699efd1-12a4-4315-a0b7-c96ae4b89669.html

To make sure that the engine recognizes the network provided with it, double click on the Raubfisch.exe executable, and read the info string such as the one displayed in the link below:

http://grabilla.com/0b70d-2d9a8050-d13f-4fd2-8360-4acf2a5d43f6.html

Engines link:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/rWpswHeT

Warning : The network is not embedded, you must add the NNUE network with the engine in the same file. Otherwise, the engine will not work!

My friendships

descriptionRaubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl)+"517c4f68b5df.nnue" EmptyRe: Raubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl)+"517c4f68b5df.nnue"

more_horiz
Great My Friend
And Can You please say me what improvements you have done in this new version
What is different from the older version my friend
Thank you friend

descriptionRaubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl)+"517c4f68b5df.nnue" EmptyRe: Raubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl)+"517c4f68b5df.nnue"

more_horiz
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
Great My Friend
Thank you friend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Improvements :

- Null Move Reduction settings have been improved
- Alpha-beta pruning has been reviewed
- The last neural network has been integrated

You are welcome...

more_horiz
The best engine...Thank you !!

more_horiz
Can you please compile raubfish for android
?

more_horiz
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
Great My Friend
Thank you friend

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Improvements :

- Null Move Reduction settings have been improved
- Alpha-beta pruning has been reviewed
- The last neural network has been integrated

You are welcome...

Thank you very much friend
Thank you

more_horiz
Can you guys compile to Android. thank you

more_horiz
@Hans Obermeier wrote:
Can you please compile raubfish for android
?

Hello Chessfriends ,

Below you will find the download link for the latest version of Raubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl) for Android only.

I didn't have time to do the test. Please test it and publish the results.

Engines link :

https://pixeldrain.com/u/7JSVTVWM

Warning :

The network is not embedded, you must add the NNUE network in this path : DroidFish/uci/logs if you are using DroidFisch chess

and Please copy Raubfisch engine to the : DroidFish/uci directory

Otherwise, the engine will not work!

Enjoy

Kind regards

more_horiz
@Scorta3138 wrote:
Can you guys compile to Android. thank you

Hello Chessfriends ,

Below you will find the download link for the latest version of Raubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl) for Android only.

Engines link :

Warning :

The network is not embedded, you must add the NNUE network in this path : DroidFish/uci/logs if you are using DroidFisch chess

Enjoy

Kind regards

more_horiz
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
@Scorta3138 wrote:
Can you guys compile to Android.  thank you

Hello Chessfriends ,

Engines link :

Warning :

AWESOME THANX

Enjoy

Kind regards

more_horiz
Thank u Amenophis ☺👍

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum