Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRaubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl) for Android only ! EmptyRaubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl) for Android only !

more_horiz
Hello Chessfriends ,

Below you will find the download link for the latest version of Raubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl) for Android only.

I didn't have time to do the test. Please test it and publish the results.

Engines link :

https://pixeldrain.com/u/7JSVTVWM

Warning :

The network is not embedded, you must add the NNUE network in this path : DroidFish/uci/logs if you are using DroidFisch chess

and Please copy Raubfisch engine to the : DroidFish/uci directory

Otherwise, the engine will not work!

Enjoy

Kind regards

descriptionRaubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl) for Android only ! EmptyRe: Raubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl) for Android only !

more_horiz
is not seeing an experience file. Is that not possible on android?

descriptionRaubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl) for Android only ! EmptyRe: Raubfisch X46f_nn_(sl) and GTZ25f_nn_(sl) for Android only !

more_horiz
[quote="Solista"]is not seeing an experience file.  Is that not possible on android?[/quote

If you have Chess for Android​ gui. but on DroidFish not

more_horiz
A file experience.bin is created under chess for android, but I can't find it. I would like to replace it with a larger one that has been trained under windows. In which folder can I find the experience file?

more_horiz
@Solista wrote:
A file experience.bin is created under chess for android, but I can't find it. I would like to replace it with a larger one that has been trained under windows. In which folder can I find the experience file?

What UCI Interface do you use?

more_horiz
On Android I use Droidfish and Chess for Android. If I want to uninstall Engines under Chess for Android, I am offered "Raubfisch" and "experience.bin" in the case of Raubfisch. From this I can see that a learning file has been created. However, I cannot find it. I suspect that this file was created somewhere in the OS. Other engines offer the possibility of defining their own path to the learning file (UCI options). Unfortunately, Raubfisch doesn't do that.

more_horiz
@Solista wrote:
On Android I use Droidfish and Chess for Android. If I want to uninstall Engines under Chess for Android, I am offered "Raubfisch" and "experience.bin" in the case of Raubfisch. From this I can see that a learning file has been created. However, I cannot find it. I suspect that this file was created somewhere in the OS. Other engines offer the possibility of defining their own path to the learning file (UCI options). Unfortunately, Raubfisch doesn't do that.

To lookat for the file nammed Raubfisch_Files created in uci, you will find experience.bin inside...

more_horiz
I know this folder. It is automatically created when the engine is started under Windows in the folder with other Raubfisch files. I can't find this folder on Android. The "Chess for Android" app may create a copy when installing the engine and save it somewhere in the OS. With the normal file manager you cannot find these files (you probably have to root the OS). With Sugar AI, for example (also under Android!) You can determine yourself in the UCI options where you want to see the learning file. This makes the learning file easy to find.

Under Droidfish it looks like this with Sugar AI 2.00

/storage/emulated/0/droidfish/uci/SugaR.exp

The file is here, and it works wonderfully.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum