Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
Hello Chess friends ,


Below you will find the download link for the latest version of
Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl). I didn't have time to do the test. Please test it and publish the results.



Important Note :
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
* "Self Learning" option :

From now on the "Self Learning" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it. If you don't want to use "Self Learning" and you already have a large learning database: experience.bin, you can just enable the "Experience Read_only" option. Your engine will then be able to tap into "Experience Read_only" to improve its playing style.

Please rename your old "experience.bin" file to "experience_old.bin" and build yourself a new learning database compatible with this new version of Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl).
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
" Use NNUE" option :

From now on the " Use NNUE" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it.

If you want to use the neural network provided with the Raubfisch engine, just copy and move it to the same directory as the engine.
The engine will then be able to recognize the network easily and thus communicate with it. However, it is advised not to rename the network provided with the engine.
However, if you want to use another network of your choice, please specify its path in the Uci and make sure its name is exactly the same as the one in the uci.

See screenshot below:

http://grabilla.com/0a80e-d699efd1-12a4-4315-a0b7-c96ae4b89669.html

To make sure that the engine recognizes the network provided with it, double click on the Raubfisch.exe executable, and read the info string such as the one displayed in the link below:

http://grabilla.com/0b70d-2d9a8050-d13f-4fd2-8360-4acf2a5d43f6.html

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Engines link:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/msBeQzWU

Warning : The network is not embedded, you must add the NNUE network with the engine in the same file. Otherwise, the engine will not work!

Kind regards

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
Great engine friend
Also You have given us a great update to the engine
Thank you friend

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
Also I have a doubt mate
Who is the Owner of DON book!?
How can I contact Him!?
Thank you mate
Thank you again

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
Also I have a doubt mate
Who is the Owner of DON book!?
How can I contact Him!?
Thank you mate
Thank you again


U can contact him by Email here
https://donvasid.blogspot.com/2019/11/don-book.html?m=1

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@Zippo wrote:
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
Also I have a doubt mate
Who is the Owner of DON book!?
How can I contact Him!?
Thank you mate
Thank you again


U can contact him by Email here
https://donvasid.blogspot.com/2019/11/don-book.html?m=1


Thank you very much mate!
As Raubfisch is a good engine
I wanted to add that book to the engine
That's why I asked
Thank you again

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
Also I have a doubt mate
Who is the Owner of DON book!?

You are welcome...👍
How can I contact Him!?
Thank you mate
Thank you again

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
Great engine friend
Also You have given us a great update to the engine

You are welcome...👍
Thank you friend

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
Raubfisch rules !!!

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
i want to contact Amenophis ; the address mail please.

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
I (E N) played today with a old i3 core 2 duo laptop (only 860 kns in Startposition!) the PlayChess tour today and remained unbeaten in 3rd place. I've been undefeated with this joke hardware on Playchess for 57 games, Raubfisch plays very well.

Thursday 2 September Blitz Tour, 5+0, 15 2021
(TD: Pooper Scooper#, Time: 5 min, 15 rounds)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
1 Pooper Scooper#,HekaStockfishNNUE 28 2715 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/5 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/3 ◊ 1/7 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/4 ◊ ½/6 ♦ 1/9 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/5 ◊ ½/3 8.5 / 15
2 Victorious,Stockfish 310821 2730 ◊ 1/4 ♦ ½/6 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/1 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/4 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/8 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/7 8.0 / 15 67.50
3 E N,Raubfisch X47a_nn_sl 2727 ◊ ½/6 ♦ ½/7 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/9 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/6 ◊ ½/5 ◊ ½/8 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/2 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/1 8.0 / 15 62.50 89.00
4 ALE_KCS I,Fat Titz 310821 64 A 2628 ♦ 0/2 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/1 ♦ ½/3 ◊ 1/5 ◊ ½/6 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/6 ♦ ½/1 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/7 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/8 8.0 / 15 62.50 88.50
5 Sirius II,Eman 7.50 64-bit SSE 2735 ♦ ½/9 ♦ ½/1 ◊ ½/3 ◊ ½/2 ♦ 0/4 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/8 ◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/1 ◊ ½/6 8.0 / 15 61.50
6 polomo,Eman 7.50 64-bit AVX 2756 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/1 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/8 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/1 ◊ ½/8 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/5 7.5 / 15 60.00
7 Cubail,SF PB 270821 2738 ◊ ½/1 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/8 ◊ ½/5 ♦ 0/1 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/6 ◊ ½/8 ♦ ½/2 7.5 / 15 59.50
8 SASSY_MUFFIN,ShashChess 010921 2731
◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/6 ◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/5 ♦ ½/6 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/4 6.5 / 11
9 GIULIO19031975,SugaR AI 2.30 bmi2 2689 ◊ ½/5 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/6 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/5 ♦ ½/8 ◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/2 ◊ 0/1

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@Solista wrote:
I (E N) played today with a old i3 core 2 duo laptop (only 860 kns in Startposition!) the PlayChess tour today and remained unbeaten in 3rd place. I've been undefeated with this joke hardware on Playchess for 57 games, Raubfisch plays very well.  

Thursday 2 September Blitz Tour, 5+0, 15 2021
(TD: Pooper Scooper#, Time: 5 min, 15 rounds)
 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15      
1 Pooper Scooper#,HekaStockfishNNUE 28  2715 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/5 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/3 ◊ 1/7 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/4 ◊ ½/6 ♦ 1/9 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/5 ◊ ½/3 8.5 / 15    
2 Victorious,Stockfish 310821  2730 ◊ 1/4 ♦ ½/6 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/1 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/4 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/8 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/7 8.0 / 15 67.50  
3 E N,Raubfisch X47a_nn_sl 2727 ◊ ½/6 ♦ ½/7 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/9 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/6 ◊ ½/5 ◊ ½/8 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/2 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/1 8.0 / 15 62.50 89.00
4 ALE_KCS I,Fat Titz 310821 64 A  2628 ♦ 0/2 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/1 ♦ ½/3 ◊ 1/5 ◊ ½/6 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/6 ♦ ½/1 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/7 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/8 8.0 / 15 62.50 88.50
5 Sirius II,Eman 7.50 64-bit SSE  2735 ♦ ½/9 ♦ ½/1 ◊ ½/3 ◊ ½/2 ♦ 0/4 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/8 ◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/1 ◊ ½/6 8.0 / 15 61.50  
6 polomo,Eman 7.50 64-bit AVX  2756 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/1 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/8 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/1 ◊ ½/8 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/5 7.5 / 15 60.00  
7 Cubail,SF PB 270821  2738 ◊ ½/1 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/8 ◊ ½/5 ♦ 0/1 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/6 ◊ ½/8 ♦ ½/2 7.5 / 15 59.50  
8 SASSY_MUFFIN,ShashChess 010921  2731
◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/6 ◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/5 ♦ ½/6 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/4 6.5 / 11    
9 GIULIO19031975,SugaR AI 2.30 bmi2  2689 ◊ ½/5 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/6 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/5 ♦ ½/8 ◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/2 ◊ 0/1


May I know the web address of this PlayChess tour?
Maybe I can test my bot with some book there.

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@Triton6654 wrote:


May I know the web address of this PlayChess tour?
Maybe I can test my bot with some book there.


here is the website link for playchess
https://play.chessbase.com/en
At the bottom you can download the PC version
After downloading remember to create a chessbase account
If you have chessbase account before itself then log in with that account
Then inside the app, go inside to engine room
There you can add your engine with your book and can play matches against your opponents
Thank you mate!
Thank you friend

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
@Triton6654 wrote:


May I know the web address of this PlayChess tour?
Maybe I can test my bot with some book there.


here is the website link for playchess
https://play.chessbase.com/en
At the bottom you can download the PC version
After downloading remember to create a chessbase account
If you have chessbase account before itself then log in with that account
Then inside the app, go inside to engine room
There you can add your engine with your book and can play matches against your opponents
Thank you mate!
Thank you friend


I downloaded the chessbase program, created the account..
Now I haf trouble setting the "playing mode" to using my engine..
How to go abt doing this? The interface is not very user-friendly..
Thanks for any help..

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@Triton6654 wrote:


I downloaded the chessbase program, created the account..
Now I haf trouble setting the "playing mode" to using my engine..
How to go abt doing this? The interface is not very user-friendly..
Thanks for any help..


Playchess is used only for human games and we can't load engines to play against other engine games
If you want to load a engine and play then you should use GUI's like Fritz 17 or Komodo 14

This is because, Playchess is just a free and small feature from the main programs
Thank you friend

Try using Fritz 17, And even I use Fritz 17 only
Thank you friend

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
You need a game program from ChessBase (Fritz 15,16, or 17) to play with engines in the engine room. Also a serial number, which is included when you buy from Fritz.

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@Solista wrote:
I (E N) played today with a old i3 core 2 duo laptop (only 860 kns in Startposition!) the PlayChess tour today and remained unbeaten in 3rd place. I've been undefeated with this joke hardware on Playchess for 57 games, Raubfisch plays very well.



Thursday 2 September Blitz Tour, 5+0, 15 2021
(TD: Pooper Scooper#, Time: 5 min, 15 rounds)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
1 Pooper Scooper#,HekaStockfishNNUE 28 2715 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/5 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/3 ◊ 1/7 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/4 ◊ ½/6 ♦ 1/9 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/5 ◊ ½/3 8.5 / 15
2 Victorious,Stockfish 310821 2730 ◊ 1/4 ♦ ½/6 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/1 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/4 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/8 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/7 8.0 / 15 67.50
3 E N,Raubfisch X47a_nn_sl 2727 ◊ ½/6 ♦ ½/7 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/9 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/6 ◊ ½/5 ◊ ½/8 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/2 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/1 8.0 / 15 62.50 89.00
4 ALE_KCS I,Fat Titz 310821 64 A 2628 ♦ 0/2 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/1 ♦ ½/3 ◊ 1/5 ◊ ½/6 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/6 ♦ ½/1 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/7 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/8 8.0 / 15 62.50 88.50
5 Sirius II,Eman 7.50 64-bit SSE 2735 ♦ ½/9 ♦ ½/1 ◊ ½/3 ◊ ½/2 ♦ 0/4 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/8 ◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/1 ◊ ½/6 8.0 / 15 61.50
6 polomo,Eman 7.50 64-bit AVX 2756 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/9 ◊ ½/1 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/8 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/1 ◊ ½/8 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/5 7.5 / 15 60.00
7 Cubail,SF PB 270821 2738 ◊ ½/1 ◊ ½/3 ♦ ½/2 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/6 ♦ ½/8 ◊ ½/5 ♦ 0/1 ◊ 1/10 ♦ ½/5 ◊ ½/4 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/6 ◊ ½/8 ♦ ½/2 7.5 / 15 59.50
8 SASSY_MUFFIN,ShashChess 010921 2731
◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/7 ♦ ½/6 ◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/9 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/5 ♦ ½/6 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/4 6.5 / 11
9 GIULIO19031975,SugaR AI 2.30 bmi2 2689 ◊ ½/5 ♦ ½/4 ◊ ½/6 ♦ ½/7 ◊ ½/1 ♦ ½/3 ◊ ½/2 ♦ ½/5 ♦ ½/8 ◊ 1/10 ◊ ½/2 ◊ 0/1


Thank you for bringing your sincere testimony on the Raubfisch engine
My friendships
Karl.

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
I had known raubfisch as an engine good only for engine tournaments. But in this recent version I see a wonderful engine for human practice(play and analyse) too. Thanks to author.

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
@Homayoun wrote:
I had known raubfisch as an engine good only for engine tournaments. But in this recent version I see a wonderful engine for human practice(play and analyse) too. Thanks to author.


You are Welcome...👍

descriptionRaubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26a_nn_(sl)+735bba95dec0.nnue

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum