Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Pavel 4.4.CTG

descriptionPavel 4.4.CTG  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pavel 4.4.CTG

more_horiz
interesting opening.. book setting, please.

descriptionPavel 4.4.CTG  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pavel 4.4.CTG

more_horiz
@Birdy wrote:
Here's the book with NO password:

Code:

https://anonfiles.com/R6I2A6Hfuf/Pavel_7z

Copy the link and paste into your browser.

It's strange, the fact that:
a) the original uploader does not provide an alternative link;
b) none of the successful downloaders didn't help the others by doing what i've just done.


I can't open this link

descriptionPavel 4.4.CTG  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pavel 4.4.CTG

more_horiz
Here is the Pixel-Drain Link!
Everyone can download using the below link:
https://pixeldrain.com/u/wgXkViCC
Thanking you all...

descriptionPavel 4.4.CTG  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pavel 4.4.CTG

more_horiz
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
For Mee too the same happened...
For mee too the password didn't work and I tried a lot of times...
Later I typed the password instead of copy-pasting it...
And it worked...
The password I types is= Pavel123@


Very well now it opens, but the one who should have corrected that is the one who created this post, and never did, very badly.

descriptionPavel 4.4.CTG  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pavel 4.4.CTG

more_horiz
@Atlas22 wrote:


Very well now it opens, but the one who should have corrected that is the one who created this post, and never did, very badly.


What do mean mate!? I can't understand your words...
Sorry for that and
Anyways I hope the book works for you and Thank you!

descriptionPavel 4.4.CTG  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pavel 4.4.CTG

more_horiz
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
@Atlas22 wrote:


Very well now it opens, but the one who should have corrected that is the one who created this post, and never did, very badly.


What do mean mate!? I can't understand your words...
Sorry for that and
Anyways I hope the book works for you and Thank you!


I'm with a translator, I speak Spanish, greetings

descriptionPavel 4.4.CTG  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pavel 4.4.CTG

more_horiz
@Atlas22 wrote:

I'm with a translator, I speak Spanish, greetings


Ohhh okokay mate!
Great to see that I have a Spanish Speaking Friend!
And Have a nice day!
I hope everyone can now use Pavel CTG Book...
Thank you all!

descriptionPavel 4.4.CTG  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pavel 4.4.CTG

more_horiz
@BlazingFire27 wrote:
@Atlas22 wrote:

I'm with a translator, I speak Spanish, greetings


Ohhh okokay mate!
Great to see that I have a Spanish Speaking Friend!
And Have a nice day!
I hope everyone can now use Pavel CTG Book...
Thank you all!


Graacias saludos amigoªª smile

descriptionPavel 4.4.CTG  - Page 2 EmptyRe: Pavel 4.4.CTG

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum