Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionNimaTiv -4.1 EmptyNimaTiv -4.1

more_horiz
Settings in download

https://krakenfiles.com/view/xdbym8Wkmp/file.html

descriptionNimaTiv -4.1 EmptyRe: NimaTiv -4.1

more_horiz
Good job, Hurnos. Now you're coherent.

@Chess dude wrote:

more_horiz
Pleased to release NimaTiv-5 a tough new update

Settings in download

mediafire.com file/ku8c6gvi4xz5zck/Nimativ-5.zip/file

more_horiz
say thank you to the author of the book for a good opportunity to download through the best link.

Last edited by lisandr on Sun Sep 19, 2021 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
@Chess dude wrote:
Pleased to release NimaTiv-5 a tough new update

Settings in download

mediafire.com file/ku8c6gvi4xz5zck/Nimativ-5.zip/file

Mirror:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/byXoVKKx

Thanks for the book, please do not use mediafire for the convenience of users on this forum.

That's what i use i have no issues with it if its a problem i will not upload anymore books as that's my prefer choice.

more_horiz
I have checked the rules of this forum and there is no stipulation as to which sharing sites can or cannot be used, and to be informed to not use a well recognised file sharing site by another member is dictatorship at it's best then to upload to another site without giving me the option to decide further adds to the self controllership of said individual.

more_horiz
I am not pointing out to you, I gave a simple good advice to make it convenient for people to download. This resource is not yours to respect people, as it is full of unnecessary advertising, and so on.

more_horiz
You are not in any authority to dictate

more_horiz
I repeat again, this was advice. People will simply not download from this link.

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:
I repeat again, this was advice. People will simply not download from this link.

Even this forum has adverts and many share sites my AV hates your preferred file site, my book is good and has been proven so if people want it it's free then it is there choice to download or not, i have used kraken site before here however i cannot be bothered so no more uploads here from me.

You are a lone voice and your voice alone counts for little in my mind so well done i do not need your advise thanks.
This conversation is ended i will not be pushed by you or anyone as to how i upload a book so take it or leave it guys your loss of a decent book.

more_horiz
Further to the above a well known member here uses mirror sites, full of adverts and other junk i do not see you advising him or policing file sharing sites.
So can you explain you over baring attitude in this situation and who made you admin or moderator?
In a simple word back off politely and mind your own business please thanks you.

more_horiz
One last thing you took my book months of hard work uploaded to a file site not asking is it ok or even giving a chance for me to decide and to add insult to injury you in your post do not even credit myself as original author uploader.
I will let people judge the situation for them selves.

more_horiz
yes, a person does not understand anything at all. I don’t care about you or your book if it’s finished yours. Do not care because you do not care about the opinion of people, and people in general, you showed it with your blunt reference. I showed you a good link, and thank you for posting it here so people can download it easily. Now I will delete my post, let people thank you. And if they made me an administrator here, as you say, then there is a reason. And it's not for you to discuss it. That's all.

more_horiz
@lisandr wrote:

someone put that. ADL.FLY admin or moderator. I don't know who. probably you help him to pay the site. so in my opinion is better to say nothing about it.

upload something to Mediafire and put the link. you will see the same in your link of Mediafire.

solution. very simple. put the links between codes.

I said that 1 year ago. so we can say that chess dude has nothing to do with that.

Mediafire, mega, and other popular sites have adl.fly hidden.

more_horiz
Be respectful of Hurnavich's works. They kick asses and they are even for free. If the people doesn't want to download "because of the ads" (that helps a site to survive) well, let them to not download.

@lisandr wrote:

more_horiz
https://www.chess2u.com/t13142-vitamin-17-bin-book-rc8----LOOK

Vitamin 17 RC8 30 September 2019 was the champion at the last sedat tournament finished on October 3 2019.

BIN BOOK

Code:

mediafire.com file/mykdfvmz8k48hsy/Vitamin17_RC8bin.rar/file

more_horiz
Vitamin 17 RC8 30 September 2019 was the champion at the last sedat tournament finished on October 3 2019.

more_horiz
https://www.chess2u.com/t13093-donbook-4-9-19-5th-place-champion-of-champions-2019-LOOK

LINK WORK NO ADFY

more_horiz
@yanbu1 wrote:

coz I Put dat between CODES, OTHERWISE, it has adl.fly

more_horiz
@yanbu1 wrote:
https://www.chess2u.com/t13142-vitamin-17-bin-book-rc8----LOOK

BIN BOOK

Code:

mediafire.com file/mykdfvmz8k48hsy/Vitamin17_RC8bin.rar/file

it has adl.fly.

more_horiz
@yanbu1 wrote:

This book has nothing to do with NimaTiv why have you posted in my release section?

Thanks

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum