Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Redfish MCTS engine (new)

descriptionRedfish MCTS engine (new) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Redfish MCTS engine (new)

more_horiz
I hope there would be an Android version for this engine 😔

descriptionRedfish MCTS engine (new) - Page 3 EmptyRe: Redfish MCTS engine (new)

more_horiz
I have followed the recent alemor big tournament results too. Redfish has a very good results and ranking.

more_horiz
I have solved my problem with engine
Slow moves by decreasing the number of (delay uci) parameter in engine setting. Now it plays very fast.
Thanks for this interesting and enjoyable engine.

more_horiz
@Homayoun wrote:
Slow moves by decreasing the number of (delay uci) parameter in engine setting. Now it plays very fast.

Hi ,
whats the best settings of this engine ,and new update avaiable .\
best regards

more_horiz
I use engine with these changes in default:
Threads:4
Mcts:multi
Delay uci:50
Other parameters are without change.
I am satisfied with engine as I play blitz and rapid with it. But I am not sure if it is the best setting or not? If the author guides us how to optimized this engine it would be very much better.
Thanks in advance.
Best regards

more_horiz
It seems if we want to play with redfish
Maximum strength
We should set redfish mode to maximum (100). By this change now it plays even with 72 depth and very very strong.

more_horiz
True mate!
By Increasing the Red-Fish Mode...
The Kn/s Speed Of The Engine is Increased Much Much Higher and
This results in Higher Depth And The Engine Becomes More Powerful Tooo...
Thank You To Author For Making This Engine!
Also I am waiting For Its New Update
Have a good day all

more_horiz
@Homayoun wrote:
It seems if we want to play with redfish
Maximum  strength
We should set redfish mode to maximum (100). By this change now it plays even with 72 depth and very very strong.

hi,
can u send best settings please.
when i set redfish mode to 100 then it crashs at the end,
Advice please.
Best Regards
ER

more_horiz
I use this setting:
Threads:4
Mcts:multi
Delay uci:30
Redfish mode: 100
Other parameters remain as default
It works very well on my laptop with bmi2
Support and Fritz 17 GUI. I play 4+2 blitz and 25+10 rapid games with engine and I am so satisfied.

more_horiz
Red pill or the blue pill?

I pitted Redfish with Bluefish, using the latest SF weight file, 3-4-5 tablebase, an opening suite of 15 most popular openings played at the World Cup n the opening book of AlphaZero..

They r to play for 30 games..

I set Bluefish mode to max 10 n Redfish mode to 100.. 500ms delay for UCI..

Make a guess, who won? I attached the files for ur research purpose..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gyfdtdsmedhisib/Blue%20or%20Red.7z?dl=0

more_horiz
@Homayoun wrote:

Hi,
Any new update of this engine,
if so please upload.
Thanks
Best Regards
ER

more_horiz
@enamrasul wrote:
@Homayoun wrote:

Hi,
Any new update of this engine,
if so please upload.
Thanks
Best Regards
ER

Hi
I think there is a misunderstanding .The author of engine is someone else not me.

best regards

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum