Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionSOVIETt engine is a PURE CLONE OF RAUBFISCH ENGINE !!!  EmptySOVIETt engine is a PURE CLONE OF RAUBFISCH ENGINE !!!

more_horiz
Dear friends,

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that the soviet engine is a pure clone of my Raubfisch engine.

You have the proof by clicking on the screenshots below :

http://grabilla.com/0ba03-c549d66b-4c10-4e09-a781-e86415cf4a35.html

http://grabilla.com/0ba03-54d4ada9-870a-4de1-8482-191a535bf352.html

http://grabilla.com/0ba03-4e36774d-f6c3-4394-a291-e4dae9ca45dc.html

I am therefore very angry against this forger egenusz ole, who shamelessly plunders the work of others.
I strongly advise you not to use the soviet engine and encourage you to relay this message to as many users as possible.

Here is the link to the real original Raubfisch engine:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/RSvttwUZ

Thank you for your understanding

Karl

descriptionSOVIETt engine is a PURE CLONE OF RAUBFISCH ENGINE !!!  EmptyRe: SOVIETt engine is a PURE CLONE OF RAUBFISCH ENGINE !!!

more_horiz
Hi
You mean a pure clone without any
Innovation. But in
Seems that Soviet
Is more aggressive and has a little more
Tactical capabilities. In some positions it evaluates different from rubfisch. If it’s
Possible please describe more.
Thanks in advance
Best regards.

descriptionSOVIETt engine is a PURE CLONE OF RAUBFISCH ENGINE !!!  EmptyRe: SOVIETt engine is a PURE CLONE OF RAUBFISCH ENGINE !!!

more_horiz
Excuse me Amenophis.

I hadn’t seen your mentioned screen shut links. I checked them exactly and I found the whole story. I deleted my Soviet download

more_horiz
I wouldn't be surprised if "goi" Massimiliano made it think

descriptionSOVIETt engine is a PURE CLONE OF RAUBFISCH ENGINE !!!  EmptyThe deception of the so-called author of the Soviet engine

more_horiz
I would like to inform you that this version of the Soviet engine is none other than the previous version of Raubfisch X47d2 whose parameters have been roughly renamed in Polish.

The following parameters have changed since the X47d2a version:
*NullSearchDepthFactor = 2 ( 20 before with X47d2)
*NullSearchValue1 = 5 (22 before)
*NullSearchValue2 = 27 (168 before)
*NullSearchValue3 = (177 before); parameter removed since version X42d2a.
*NullReductionPawnValue = 27
*NullReductionDepthValue = 12

Please check with the method detailed below the parameters of the next Soviet update. It's a safe bet that the pseudo author will rename the X42da version with the new parameters shown above!

To convince you of what I say, here is the download link for the X47d2a version.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/DQpJ5fBy

Verification procedure:

1/- Extract the zipped file in and copy the NNUE neural network in the same directory as the X47d2a engine family.

2/- Double click on one of the versions of Raubfisch X42d2a.exe adapted to your processor and a window containing a summary of all parameters will open.

3/- Repeat the same procedure with the Soviet engine and you will see at this point that Soviet is a pure copy of Raubfisch that has been roughly renamed with a program such as Cygnus. Cygnus is a small hexadecimal editor which is very easy to use.

soviet (renamed Raubfisch) engine link : https://pixeldrain.com/u/R7wSDhn3

4/- Go to the bottom of the Soviet.exe window. Type the following command:
uci and press the "enter" key on your keyboard, you will have access to all the detailed parameters: default value, minimum and maximum values.

5/ Do the same thing (step 4) with Raubfisch, then compare their values.
You will be edified on the deception that the author of the Soviet engine is playing.

Finally, concerning his so-called network named "wixsite.SOLIDOR.nnue", it is neither more nor less than the network "nn-13406b1dcbe0.nnue" which has been renamed here into wixsite.SOLIDOR.nnue. Because it is enough to compare their respective sizes to realize the deception: these two networks are exactly the same size, that is 45,900 KB.

I thus launch a warning against the author of soviet, no I would say of the renamer of Raubfisch that if he does not stop his practice that I find unbearable, I would be obliged to make the use of Raubfisch completely private exclusively to the members registered in a list that I will take care to select.

Kind regard

more_horiz
Understood, thank you!

more_horiz
Dear Amenophis, the exp file of Raubfisch, does not exist in the download, I placed one exp file that I have saved, it does not grow, first I download Driver booster, since it could be a missing driver and no, the cpu is up to date.
I will be missing some file .dll?
I gave the exe click twice and it opens a folder where the exp file is saved, but nothing comes out, it doesn´t show, you know? when it appears show the exp file with 2KB, but nothing this time... Will it be a .dll that I am missing?, would it be possible to have a track of the dll that my pc should contain? and I will download them manually.
The problem is with your engine and BrainLearn on my pc, it does not happen to me with Shashchess or SugaR, I explain this because I had to first see if it was general or the engine in particular. I use Fritz 17 and Arena chess and, it only generates this problem as I mentioned with Raubfisch and BrainLearn and it never happened to me before. Maybe I need to update a .dll, because the drivers are up to date. Visual studio c++ is also up to date. Your support and experience will be invaluable to me.

more_horiz
Problem solved, was something on the graphics.

more_horiz
@Anton101 wrote:

more_horiz
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
@Anton101 wrote:

Alternative process:

Hello Anton,

It's difficult to answer your questions from a distance without being in front of your computer or to take control from a distance.

In any case your PC has a problem that it did not have before. Maybe following the updates with Drivers booster? Not so sure!

1/- What is your processor and the exact version of Raubfisch compatible on your PC?

2/- Have you done a thorough diagnostic of your operating system to look for a possible missing .dll file?

3/-Another alternative as an attempt to wait for an answer to the questions asked previously is to download and install the infinitychess interface.

4/- Create in the directory "data" a subdirectory named "Raubfisch_sl" and put in it the content of the file Raubfisch that you have initially downloaded on the link below:

5/- open Fritz 17 GUI and create from Fritz 17 GUI the Raubfisch engine with the option "create engine" of Fritz 17GUI. So, when you load Raubfisch.exe from Fritz 17 GUI, the file Raubfisch_File will be generated in the directory "Data" located in the path below.

Please keep me informed of the outcome.

more_horiz
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
@Anton101 wrote:

http://grabilla.com/0ba1f-5698b5b0-48aa-494b-bb4e-2611d31a8a69.html

Alternative process:

Hello Anton,

It's difficult to answer your questions from a distance without being in front of your computer or to take control from a distance.

In any case your PC has a problem that it did not have before. Maybe following the updates with Drivers booster? Not so sure!

1/- What is your processor and the exact version of Raubfisch compatible on your PC?

2/- Have you done a thorough diagnostic of your operating system to look for a possible missing .dll file?

3/-Another alternative as an attempt to wait for an answer to the questions asked previously is to download and install the infinitychess interface.

4/- Create in the directory "data" a subdirectory named "Raubfisch_sl" and put in it the content of the file Raubfisch that you have initially downloaded on the link below:

5/- open Fritz 17 GUI and create from Fritz 17 GUI the Raubfisch engine with the option "create engine" of Fritz 17GUI. So, when you load Raubfisch.exe from Fritz 17 GUI, the file Raubfisch_File will be generated in the directory "Data" located in the path below.

Please keep me informed of the outcome.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum