Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue EmptyRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Hello Chess friends ,

Below you will find the download link for the latest version of
Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d
_nn_(sl). I didn't have time to do the test. Please test it and publish the results.

Important Note :
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
* "Self Learning" option :

From now on the "Self Learning" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it. If you don't want to use "Self Learning" and you already have a large learning database: experience.bin, you can just enable the "Experience Read_only" option. Your engine will then be able to tap into "Experience Read_only" to improve its playing style.

Please rename your old "experience.bin" file to "experience_old.bin" and build yourself a new learning database compatible with this new version of Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl).
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
" Use NNUE" option :

From now on the " Use NNUE" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it.

If you want to use the neural network provided with the Raubfisch engine, just copy and move it to the same directory as the engine.
The engine will then be able to recognize the network easily and thus communicate with it. However, it is advised not to rename the network provided with the engine.
However, if you want to use another network of your choice, please specify its path in the Uci and make sure its name is exactly the same as the one in the uci.

See screenshot below:

http://grabilla.com/0a80e-d699efd1-12a4-4315-a0b7-c96ae4b89669.html

To make sure that the engine recognizes the network provided with it, double click on the Raubfisch.exe executable, and read the info string such as the one displayed in the link below:

http://grabilla.com/0b70d-2d9a8050-d13f-4fd2-8360-4acf2a5d43f6.html

Engines link:

https://pixeldrain.com/u/zHLEZ6zb

Warning : The network is not embedded, you must add the NNUE network with the engine in the same file. Otherwise, the engine will not work!

Kind regards

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Thank you for making a great job available quickly clap thumb up

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
@funna wrote:

You are welcome

more_horiz
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
@funna wrote:

You are welcome

I will wait for the Android version 🙏

more_horiz
Hi ! Mr. Amenophis here is a link to my chess engines page in Facebook, and you´ll se just one game Raubfisch GTZd1 vs Fisherov 0.98c...Raubfisch is using exp file and hash file, it´s a real beast, if someone want to download some chess engines and the hash of Raubfisch you are very welcome, we are a community of latin americans doing something in spanish for our people..enjoy!

https://www.facebook.com/Motores-de-ajedrez-AC-112015897649644

more_horiz
@Anton101 wrote:
Hi ! Mr. Amenophis here is a link to my chess engines page in Facebook, and you´ll se just one game Raubfisch GTZd1 vs Fisherov 0.98c...Raubfisch is using exp file and hash file, it´s a real beast, if someone want to download some chess engines and the hash of Raubfisch you are very welcome, we are a community of latin americans doing something in spanish for our people..enjoy!

Thank you for publishing this result. Enjoy

Kind regard

more_horiz
Raubfisch is a good engine, no question about it. The new parameters "Dynamic Imbalance ..." are very good. Unfortunately this was stolen by the open source engine SugaR AI! Stolen because this code has now been closed again and is presented as a separate Raubfisch code. It's not nice like that, Raubfisch adorns itself with foreign feathers than its own. So my suggestion: finally release the Raubfisch open source code!

more_horiz
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
@Anton101 wrote:

Thank you for publishing this result. Enjoy

Kind  regard

How can I see / check if Raubfisch uses the ".hsh" file?

more_horiz
@Solista wrote:
Raubfisch is a good engine, no question about it. The new parameters "Dynamic Imbalance ..." are very good. Unfortunately this was stolen by the open source engine SugaR AI! Stolen because this code has now been closed again and is presented as a separate Raubfisch code.

Don't forget Self Learning code, "stolen" from Brainlearn / ShashChess / SugaR, author Kelly Kinyama, involved developers Andrea Manzo, Marco Zerbinati. https://groups.google.com/g/fishcooking/c/dr-rggA1rRA

more_horiz
@ChessFan1 wrote:
@Solista wrote:
Raubfisch is a good engine, no question about it. The new parameters "Dynamic Imbalance ..." are very good. Unfortunately this was stolen by the open source engine SugaR AI! Stolen because this code has now been closed again and is presented as a separate Raubfisch code.

Don't forget Self Learning code, "stolen" from Brainlearn / ShashChess / SugaR, author Kelly Kinyama, involved developers Andrea Manzo, Marco Zerbinati. https://groups.google.com/g/fishcooking/c/dr-rggA1rRA

Hey folks - I don't care at all about this childish debate !
What I like is that I have a new analysis engine different from the others.
How it is coded, what has changed, etc, etc, does not interest me at all.

From my point of view - you should thank Frank Karl Werner & Max Fehler - don't slander them.

I personally thank you with love and gratitude Frank & Max.

All the best to everyone, whether you agree with me or not.

more_horiz
The problem is that the Raubfisch author is robbing elsewhere. I know from one of the authors that he is sad about this approach. Others pave the way so that King Raubfisch (who hardly brings anything new himself) can boast of having accomplished these feats himself.

The joke of this, however, is that the predatory fish author is now offended because someone else has renamed the predatory fish code. Ironically, the one who robbed the most elsewhere is offended. LOL

more_horiz
@ZamChess wrote:
@ChessFan1 wrote:
@Solista wrote:

From my point of view - you should thank Frank Karl Werner & Max Fehler - don't slander them.

I personally thank you with love and gratitude Frank & Max.

All the best to everyone, whether you agree with me or not.

Hello Andrea,

Thank you for putting an end to this childishness that this person, whose name I will not mention so as not to give him importance, continues to maintain.

Frank

Kind regards

more_horiz
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
Hello Andrea,

Thank you for putting an end to this childishness that this person, whose name I will not mention so as not to give him importance, continues to maintain.

Frank

Kind regards

You should just release your source code, as per the GNU GPL. I support you against Soviet, which appears to be a copy of your engine with a different neural network, but open source is so everyone can learn from each other's code and to crowdsource improvements. It's the least you can do for having access to all the hard work Stockfish and Stockfish clone developers put in that you benefit from.

more_horiz
Khalid Omar initially developed his Eman only for himself and for a few friends, as a private engine. But then he himself saw (at the request of Sopel) that he had made a mistake with the public release. So it was no longer a private engine, and Khalid should have published the source code, and rightly so. He made a different decision. Eman is now completely private again. I would have welcomed it if Eman had remained public (including the source code).

The Raubfisch is also a clone, new Stockfish patches are constantly being implemented, and all new innovations from other developers! But then this open code is closed again, and this step is justified by the fact that Raubfisch is private. But the developers are constantly looking for platforms where they can offer the engine publicly. Even on the Playchess server, the Raubfisch author posts the download link in the chat, the last time it was 2 days ago.

What does that have to do with private? Nothing. If private, then correctly private. If not private, then please with source code.

more_horiz
@ZamChess wrote:

Actually this is not childish debate at all.
You see, the problem is that, people who don't know anything about engines coding, using such engines as Raubfisch, without realizing that, they are using a Stockfish's clone, with stolen parts of code from other engines. The original open source engines are always better because the authors know what they are doing and their engines go through serious tests.
If you want to use it, then use it, here we are talking about something completely different.

more_horiz
I agree that when a person uses a super strong chess engine codes as an open source engine and creates a clone engine the ethic point is that he/ she should publish the engine codes too. But let us consider the subject with a different attitude. The main goal of all the chess engines and authors should be help chess players specially teenagers and younger people to develop their capabilities. When a person creates a strong clone engine and updates it regularly and let the people use this engine for free then all of us know that this is very useful for chess world. It is a scientific work. Ok, let him/her work. Don’t mention to little things that can mislead us from the main goal. We live in human world not in engines world. All the engines should serve to people and not people serve to engines.
Best regards

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue Empty5android.engine very strong ..but most important high setting

more_horiz
smile

more_horiz
[quote="Rocky99"]:sm015: [/quote]

more_horiz
Why my post not delete

more_horiz
@Homayoun wrote:
I agree that when a person uses a super strong chess engine codes as an open source engine and creates a clone engine the ethic point is that he/ she should publish the engine codes too. But let us consider the subject with a different attitude. The main goal of all the chess engines and authors should be help chess players specially teenagers and younger people  to develop their capabilities.

Making their source code public is how you help young players develop their chess skills. Having open source means it goes through rigid crowd-sourced testing and optimization, which leads to better code and stronger engines overall. Hiding your contributions inhibits that progress for temporary, personal gain.

Basically every person that develops a private engine using Stockfish/Stockfish clone open source is basically saying, "My vanity of having a strong engine is more important to me than the future development of chess engines and chess theory."

more_horiz
I think when the author provides updates for using people for free the engine it’s not completely private. But when an engine like stoofvless only participates in engines tournaments and it’s not in public access it is a complete private engine. Although in the first part of my post I said that according to ethics and professional work it’s really better that the authors of these kind of clone engines publish their engines codes too. And if I had the science and art of crating an engine even a clone one I would publish it’s related codes too because it’s certainly the better way for doing a worthy work.

more_horiz
There is no point in discussing any further here. Someone is very offended because someone else hacked their superclone engine and renamed it. But he himself goes elsewhere, makes use of all the efforts of other developers who do great things and then says "this is my engine", it must not be touched! This is sick, sorry! I therefore turn away from this thread forever.

more_horiz
Ok. Goodbye and good luck.

more_horiz
@ChessFan1 wrote:
@ZamChess wrote:

Actually this is not childish debate at all.
You see, the problem is that, people who don't know anything about engines coding, using such engines as Raubfisch, without realizing that, they are using a Stockfish's clone, with stolen parts of code from other engines. The original open source engines are always better because the authors know what they are doing and their engines go through serious tests.
If you want to use it, then use it, here we are talking about something completely different.

1 - Yes, I know it's a clone of SF.
2 - Right from the start you say nonsense: "with stolen parts of code from other engines". Ha. Ha. Ha...
3 - He didn't steal anything ! What he used is FREE !
How to steal something that is made available FREE ?! ...
4 - That he made changes, which he does not want to show, very well. It's good that his mind took him to do something like that.
5 - "The original open source engines are always better"...
Very good - why are you struggling so much in vain - to show you what changes it has made ?

more_horiz
@ZamChess wrote:
3 - He didn't steal anything ! What he used is FREE !
How to steal something that is made available FREE ?! ...
4 - That he made changes, which he does not want to show, very well. It's good that his mind took him to do something like that.

Look up the GNU GPL.

It's FREE... with conditions dictated by the developers. Those conditions being that if you modify it, you should make your modifications public. By using this "free" code, you agree with those conditions.

If I put out an old desk and say it's free if you come by and pick it up, you don't get to say, "since it's free you have to ship it to me free of charge." You agree to the terms that the licensor dictated by making it free.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum