Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Homayoun wrote:
I agree that when a person uses a super strong chess engine codes as an open source engine and creates a clone engine the ethic point is that he/ she should publish the engine codes too. But let us consider the subject with a different attitude. The main goal of all the chess engines and authors should be help chess players specially teenagers and younger people to develop their capabilities. When a person creates a strong clone engine and updates it regularly and let the people use this engine for free then all of us know that this is very useful for chess world. It is a scientific work. Ok, let him/her work. Don’t mention to little things that can mislead us from the main goal. We live in human world not in engines world. All the engines should serve to people and not people serve to engines.
Best regards



Hi Homayoun,

I would like to salute the clear-sightedness in your reasoning. Unfortunately, we live in a sad time when people are singularly lacking in common sense and intelligence; that is, some people are ready to spit in the soup that feeds them. They give the feeling that they are owed something.
To support what I am saying, I will tell you an anectode:
Apart from my work as an engineer in the nuclear industry, I am a martial arts teacher, I have been practicing Taekwondo for over 20 years.
This year, since the beginning of the courses, I had a new student (red belt), coming from another club who often arrived late to the courses.
And when I told him to be on time, he answered that I owed him the service because he had paid his annual fee. So according to his reasoning he could afford to be late for class, thus flouting two fundamental rules that govern martial arts: Respect and Discipline.

My reaction was immediate, I proceeded immediately to his dismissal from the club while refunding the entirety of his contribution, except the federal license.

To come back to chess, the attitude of some passive consumers of chess engines gives the feeling that the authors of chess engines which put at their disposal free of charge the regular updates owe them more than that. Hence this lack of respect and courtesy that some convulsive consumers show. They clearly show pathological symptoms of sociopathy and psychiatry.
We live in a world where the fundamental rules of common sense are disappearing in favor of greed and exacerbated individualism.

Fortunately, hope is allowed because in this marasmus, there will always remain a handful of human beings endowed with reason and intelligence to understand that when someone graciously offers you a service, the least you can do is to say thank you before spitting in the face that he does for you.

Frank

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Hi Frank
Thanks for your attention and your complete friendly response. Also thank you very much for your great work you are doing for chess fans and chess society without any expectations. I can see the condition that you mentioned and understand all your feelings . I wish you safe and more and more success in your life.

Best regards with respects

Homayoun

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 Emptytito marka

more_horiz
hola amigo .quise jugar con este motor pero se cuelga .no tienen un enlace bueno. LES VOY HA AGRADECER.

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Hi Homayoun,

I would like to salute the clear-sightedness in your reasoning. Unfortunately, we live in a sad time when people are singularly lacking in common sense and intelligence; that is, some people are ready to spit in the soup that feeds them. They give the feeling that they are owed something.
To support what I am saying, I will tell you an anectode:
Apart from my work as an engineer in the nuclear industry, I am a martial arts teacher, I have been practicing Taekwondo for over 20 years.
This year, since the beginning of the courses, I had a new student (red belt), coming from another club who often arrived late to the courses.
And when I told him to be on time, he answered that I owed him the service because he had paid his annual fee. So according to his reasoning he could afford to be late for class, thus flouting two fundamental rules that govern martial arts: Respect and Discipline.

My reaction was immediate, I proceeded immediately to his dismissal from the club while refunding the entirety of his contribution, except the federal license.

To come back to chess, the attitude of some passive consumers of chess engines gives the feeling that the authors of chess engines which put at their disposal free of charge the regular updates owe them more than that. Hence this lack of respect and courtesy that some convulsive consumers show. They clearly show pathological symptoms of sociopathy and psychiatry.
We live in a world where the fundamental rules of common sense are disappearing in favor of greed and exacerbated individualism.

Fortunately, hope is allowed because in this marasmus, there will always remain a handful of human beings endowed with reason and intelligence to understand that when someone graciously offers you a service, the least you can do is to say thank you before spitting in the face that he does for you.

Frank
[/quote]

Hi Frank,

I asked a few days ago: "How can I see / check if Raubfisch uses the ".hsh" file ?" and I didn't get any answer - because all the attention was turned to Raubfish's code - so I repeat the question in the hope that I will get an answer this time.

All the best.

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
ZamChess wrote:
Hi Homayoun,

I would like to salute the clear-sightedness in your reasoning. Unfortunately, we live in a sad time when people are singularly lacking in common sense and intelligence; that is, some people are ready to spit in the soup that feeds them. They give the feeling that they are owed something.
To support what I am saying, I will tell you an anectode:
Apart from my work as an engineer in the nuclear industry, I am a martial arts teacher, I have been practicing Taekwondo for over 20 years.
This year, since the beginning of the courses, I had a new student (red belt), coming from another club who often arrived late to the courses.
And when I told him to be on time, he answered that I owed him the service because he had paid his annual fee. So according to his reasoning he could afford to be late for class, thus flouting two fundamental rules that govern martial arts: Respect and Discipline.

My reaction was immediate, I proceeded immediately to his dismissal from the club while refunding the entirety of his contribution, except the federal license.

To come back to chess, the attitude of some passive consumers of chess engines gives the feeling that the authors of chess engines which put at their disposal free of charge the regular updates owe them more than that. Hence this lack of respect and courtesy that some convulsive consumers show. They clearly show pathological symptoms of sociopathy and psychiatry.
We live in a world where the fundamental rules of common sense are disappearing in favor of greed and exacerbated individualism.

Fortunately, hope is allowed because in this marasmus, there will always remain a handful of human beings endowed with reason and intelligence to understand that when someone graciously offers you a service, the least you can do is to say thank you before spitting in the face that he does for you.

Frank


Hi Frank,

I asked a few days ago: "How can I see / check if Raubfisch uses the ".hsh" file ?" and I didn't get any answer - because all the attention was turned to Raubfish's code - so I repeat the question in the hope that I will get an answer this time.

All the best.
[/quote]

Hi Andrea,
1. If the engine is located in the following path: http://grabilla.com/0ba12-7dc588ba-6b4a-449e-89e8-2f8e8abf163e.html
Then the file Raubfisch.hsh is in the following path:
http://grabilla.com/0ba12-9f5a94a6-4cdb-424d-92cc-b7170a690a2d.html
However ,
2. If the engine is located in the following path :
http://grabilla.com/0ba12-8c9195ef-9f1a-425d-b325-a021d869d8d3.html
Then the file Raubfisch.hsh is in the same path.

Kind regards,

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
tito marka wrote:
hola amigo .quise jugar con este motor pero se cuelga .no tienen un enlace bueno. LES VOY HA AGRADECER.


To avoid that the engine crashes, you have to put in the same directory Raubfisch.exe and the neural network. nnue


http://grabilla.com/0ba12-ea4ff109-2f33-4c96-93a5-fb217b4537f2.html

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
ZamChess wrote:

b]1 - Yes, I know it's a clone of SF.
2 - Right from the start you say nonsense: "with stolen parts of code from other engines". Ha. Ha. Ha...
3 - He didn't steal anything ! What he used is FREE !
How to steal something that is made available FREE ?! ...
4 - That he made changes, which he does not want to show, very well. It's good that his mind took him to do something like that.
5 - "The original open source engines are always better"...
Very good - why are you struggling so much in vain - to show you what changes it has made ?
[/b]

1) Good for you.
2) As i said, people like you, who doesn't have a clue about engines coding, will say stupid things as you did. Take a look on couple examples, smart guy. Self learning stolen from Brain learn https://github.com/amchess/BrainLearn/tree/1.0/src/learn Last few options which was added to Sugar AI 2.40, and appeared on Raubfisch on the next day, also stolen. https://github.com/Zerbinati/SugaR-AI/commit/da1a0f2655ea49f553d8a84b0fced1ab461cda73 - https://github.com/Zerbinati/SugaR-AI-ICCF/commit/03b67ff0e71e3b9506218f2c9e28833d2955a180
3) When you taking something, which was created by person who worked hard on it, and you present it as your - it's calling Stealing. You will realize that when it happens to you.
4) He may do whatever he want, but Source Code must be attached with engine. Have you heard about GPL licence? Btw, who told you that he did his own changes, are you so naive to believe to what he says?
5) First of all, i'm not struggling. I'm just saying (once again), that original Free Open Source are much better, because the authors know what they are doing and their engines go through serious tests.
Engine which is 99.9% based on Stockfish, Brainlearn and SugaR, can't be private. As "Homayoun" pointed, engines such as Jonny and Stoofvlees are private, but not Raubfish. And i don't care about engine's changes, we are talking about GPL violation.

In any case, it's not making any sense to give any explanations to you, you won't understand.
Keep doing what you do, end of discussion.

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
AMENOPHIS wrote:
To come back to chess, the attitude of some passive consumers of chess engines gives the feeling that the authors of chess engines which put at their disposal free of charge the regular updates owe them more than that. Hence this lack of respect and courtesy that some convulsive consumers show. They clearly show pathological symptoms of sociopathy and psychiatry.
We live in a world where the fundamental rules of common sense are disappearing in favor of greed and exacerbated individualism.

This is frankly beyond bizarre.

The people whose code you use for your engine, of which the vast, vast majority is not yours, release it for free under the GPL license. That license states that yes, you can use their code. It's free. It's public. However, in doing so, when you make modifications, you agree that you will also release your source. That's the agreement you made, implicitly, when you took their code.

What you're doing is appropriating code that is not yours, and use it in a way the authors did not intend for it to be used. And then when said authors themselves say, "Please release your source code as per the agreement you made", you call the people who expect you to do so pathological.

The amount of mental gymnastics you have to perform to get to this point is truly astounding. Not once in your entire rant did you even give a single reason for why your source is private. Nor any justification for why you feel you can take other people's code and use it in a way that is deliberately against the license and their stated intentions. Which only suggests that you believe rules and agreements do not apply to you. Which, truly, is the real pathological symptom, here.

As I said, I supported you against Soviet, because no one should rip an engine and train a neural net and call it a new engine (looking at you, Albert Silver). But you're not in the right here.

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Katabatic wrote:
AMENOPHIS wrote:
To come back to chess, the attitude of some passive consumers of chess engines gives the feeling that the authors of chess engines which put at their disposal free of charge the regular updates owe them more than that. Hence this lack of respect and courtesy that some convulsive consumers show. They clearly show pathological symptoms of sociopathy and psychiatry.
We live in a world where the fundamental rules of common sense are disappearing in favor of greed and exacerbated individualism.

This is frankly beyond bizarre.

The people whose code you use for your engine, of which the vast, vast majority is not yours, release it for free under the GPL license. That license states that yes, you can use their code. It's free. It's public. However, in doing so, when you make modifications, you agree that you will also release your source. That's the agreement you made, implicitly, when you took their code.

What you're doing is appropriating code that is not yours, and use it in a way the authors did not intend for it to be used. And then when said authors themselves say, "Please release your source code as per the agreement you made", you call the people who expect you to do so pathological.

The amount of mental gymnastics you have to perform to get to this point is truly astounding. Not once in your entire rant did you even give a single reason for why your source is private. Nor any justification for why you feel you can take other people's code and use it in a way that is deliberately against the license and their stated intentions. Which only suggests that you believe rules and agreements do not apply to you. Which, truly, is the real pathological symptom, here.

As I said, I supported you against Soviet, because no one should rip an engine and train a neural net and call it a new engine (looking at you, Albert Silver). But you're not in the right here.



This will be the last time I will answer in this improvised court for broken arms. Because it wastes me unnecessarily and energy and time.

I want to make it clear that Raubfisch is the result of Stockfish's code and a private code that I would not like to see fall into the hands of everyone.

You claim that I am using this code for personal advantage.
But I want to tell you that Raubfisch is a totally free engine available to everyone without any restrictions, as long as it is not used as a renamed backup clone like the Soviet engine.

If you have ever done chess engine programming, you will quickly understand that it is not enough to mix source codes here and there to get a powerful and reliable engine. It requires a real expertise and consequently takes a lot of time that I could have used with my family.

Considering all this sterile controversy, I was about to stop everything, fortunately I received many messages of support in private from users satisfied by the qualities of the Raubfisch engines and therefore encourage me to continue its updates.

To support my words, you can see here a consequent number of downloads of the last update of Raubfisch engines:

http://grabilla.com/0ba13-9e4e4a8d-d5e0-4540-ab40-f79e72a57810.html

http://grabilla.com/0ba13-a9bf1373-d470-4cab-acee-75e38d0a4333.html

So I will continue to work for them; because they at least are grateful and I thank them in return by dedicating time for Raubfisch engines.

I finish by saying that those who estimate the Raubfisch engines are not politically correct as well on the ethical level as on the moral level, well, pass nicely your way and do not use it! because there is a broad panoply of chess engines available free of charge not to make of it a diplomatic incident of national scale!!!

Hope to hear from you!

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Wey want more Raubfisch ❤

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
AMENOPHIS wrote:
This will be the last time I will answer in this improvised court for broken arms. Because it wastes me unnecessarily and energy and time.
 
I want to make it clear that Raubfisch is the result of Stockfish's code and a private code that I would not like to see fall into the hands of everyone.

You claim that I am using this code for personal advantage.
But I want to tell you that Raubfisch is a totally free engine available to everyone without any restrictions, as long as it is not used as a renamed backup clone like the Soviet engine.

If you have ever done chess engine programming, you will quickly understand that it is not enough to mix source codes here and there to get a powerful and reliable engine. It requires a real expertise and consequently takes a lot of time that I could have used with my family.

You're free to do whatever you want.

I'm simply informing you that what you're doing is immoral and potentially illegal, even if you hide behind being a small time developer where the juice is not worth the squeeze. The GNU GPL is as written, and everyone can read it. If you use the code you are agreeing to its terms, which state clearly that if you use their code to create engines, that you are to publish your modifications.

This is the agreement you made, willingly, when you took the code from Stockfish's commits. Not wanting your modifications to "fall into the hands of everyone" is not an adequate reason for you to disregard copyright law and steal.

Now if none of that matters to you, that's on you. You can do what you like. You can also suffer the consequences how you like. But you do not get to go around calling the people pathological for informing you of the agreement you made when you swiped Stockfish code.

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Katabatic wrote:
AMENOPHIS wrote:
This will be the last time I will answer in this improvised court for broken arms. Because it wastes me unnecessarily and energy and time.

http://grabilla.com/0ba1f-5698b5b0-48aa-494b-bb4e-2611d31a8a69.html
 
I want to make it clear that Raubfisch is the result of Stockfish's code and a private code that I would not like to see fall into the hands of everyone.

You claim that I am using this code for personal advantage.
But I want to tell you that Raubfisch is a totally free engine available to everyone without any restrictions, as long as it is not used as a renamed backup clone like the Soviet engine.

If you have ever done chess engine programming, you will quickly understand that it is not enough to mix source codes here and there to get a powerful and reliable engine. It requires a real expertise and consequently takes a lot of time that I could have used with my family.

You're free to do whatever you want.

I'm simply informing you that what you're doing is immoral and potentially illegal, even if you hide behind being a small time developer where the juice is not worth the squeeze. The GNU GPL is as written, and everyone can read it. If you use the code you are agreeing to its terms, which state clearly that if you use their code to create engines, that you are to publish your modifications.

This is the agreement you made, willingly, when you took the code from Stockfish's commits. Not wanting your modifications to "fall into the hands of everyone" is not an adequate reason for you to disregard copyright law and steal.

Now if none of that matters to you, that's on you. You can do what you like. You can also suffer the consequences how you like. But you do not get to go around calling the people pathological for informing you of the agreement you made when you swiped Stockfish code.

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Trying playserver.chessbase.com
Connected
Login
Welcome, Cubail!
Server Time = 21:33 (UTC+1h), 2592 users online
Your local weather:
You loaded Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern
Ping Auryn = 0.2s
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 41.5 plies; 4.380kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
2900MHz, (8 cores, 16 threads)
Auryn,Eman 7.70 64-bit AVX-Cubail 1/2
Eman 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (5 cores): 34.5 plies; 2.965kN/s AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor 3393MHz, (8
cores, 16 threads)
New Elo: 2724 (-1), Classic.
Ping Chesscl111 = 0.2s
Cubail,Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_-Chesscl111,Stockfish 14.1 1/2
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 47.5 plies; 4.883kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
2900MHz, (8 cores, 16 threads)
New Elo: 2723 (-1), Classic.
Stockfish 14.1 (7 cores): 42.5 plies; 3.134kN/s AMD FX(tm)-8300 Eight-Core Processor 3322MHz, (8 CPUs)
Ping Auryn = 0.1s
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 38.9 plies; 4.852kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
2900MHz, (8 cores, 16 threads)
Eman 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (5 cores): 35.1 plies; 3.096kN/s AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor 3393MHz, (8
cores, 16 threads)
Cubail,Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_-Auryn,Eman 7.70 64-bit AVX 1/2
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 48.0 plies; 6.280kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
2900MHz, (8 cores, 16 threads)
New Elo: 2722 (-1), Classic.
Eman 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (5 cores): 42.8 plies; 4.364kN/s AMD Ryzen 7 1700X Eight-Core Processor 3393MHz, (8
cores, 16 threads)
->To all: https://www.mirrored.to/files/15NEH4ID/
Cubail (To all): https://www.mirrored.to/files/15NEH4ID/
Arnold Schwarzenegger (To all): [EMO_SURPRISED]
->To all: https://mega.nz/file/Ddp3wazR#AmKHkO_SYXwZHcFiSdywELi1U-Al4P58DaA6zZJXlUI
Cubail (To all): https://mega.nz/file/Ddp3wazR#AmKHkO_SYXwZHcFiSdywELi1U-Al4P58DaA6zZJXlUI
Ping DRAHA = 0.2s
->To all: where eman lates lınk
Cubail (To all): where eman lates lınk
Arnold Schwarzenegger (To all): 7.70?
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 41.3 plies; 4.594kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz 2900MHz,
(8 cores, 16 threads)
DRAHA,Zeus 19.0-Cubail,Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_ 1/2
Zeus 19.0 (6 cores): 43.3 plies; 6.794kN/s Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz 3192MHz, (6 cores, 12 threads)
New Elo: 2722, Classic.
->To all: 14.1 Cfish version
Cubail (To all): 14.1 Cfish version
Arnold Schwarzenegger (To all): yes where is?
->To all: https://pixeldrain.com/u/5AuhtQnL
Cubail (To all): https://pixeldrain.com/u/5AuhtQnL
Ping Detlef Uter = 0.1s
EMAN 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (126 threads): 34.8 plies; 78.073kN/s AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64-Core Processor
2900MHz, (64 cores, 128 threads)
->To all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_nCdv6pLbM
Cubail (To all): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_nCdv6pLbM
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 38.0 plies; 4.678kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz 2900MHz,
(8 cores, 16 threads)
->To all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjUGlMQ1uRc
Cubail (To all): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjUGlMQ1uRc
->To all: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es27A5tGSLY
Cubail (To all): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es27A5tGSLY
K 6 (To all): [EMO_SURPRISED]
K 6 (To all): Cubail good man
EMAN 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (126 threads): 35.7 plies; 79.942kN/s AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64-Core Processor
2900MHz, (64 cores, 128 threads)
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 41.0 plies; 5.452kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
2900MHz, (8 cores, 16 threads)
->To all: 128 threads güm
Cubail (To all): 128 threads güm
EMAN 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (126 threads): 33.4 plies; 83.846kN/s AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64-Core Processor
2900MHz, (64 cores, 128 threads)
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 39.0 plies; 6.009kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
2900MHz, (8 cores, 16 threads)
->To all: 84.000 kns i am 6000 kns lose güm güm
Cubail (To all): 84.000 kns i am 6000 kns lose güm güm
EMAN 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (126 threads): 30.6 plies; 83.035kN/s AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64-Core Processor
2900MHz, (64 cores, 128 threads)
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 36.1 plies; 6.156kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
2900MHz, (8 cores, 16 threads)
Detlef Uter,EMAN 7.70 64-bit AVX-Cubail,Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_ 0-1
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 42.4 plies; 6.242kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
2900MHz, (8 cores, 16 threads)
New Elo: 2740 (+18), Classic.
EMAN 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (126 threads): 31.5 plies; 82.678kN/s AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64-Core Processor
2900MHz, (64 cores, 128 threads)
EMAN 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (126 threads): 31.5 plies; 82.678kN/s AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64-Core Processor
2900MHz, (64 cores, 128 threads)
->To all: i am now book same 128 threads hardware
Cubail (To all): i am now book same 128 threads hardware
->To all: wıns
Cubail (To all): wıns

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
EMAN 7.70 64-bit AVX2 (126 threads): 30.6 plies; 83.035kN/s AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3990X 64-Core Processor
2900MHz, (64 cores, 128 threads)
Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_sl-modern (8 cores): 36.1 plies; 6.156kN/s Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2690 0 @ 2.90GHz
2900MHz, (8 cores, 16 threads)
Detlef Uter,EMAN 7.70 64-bit AVX-Cubail,Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_ 0-1

descriptionRaubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue - Page 2 EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d1_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d1_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.nnue

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum