Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionBrainLearn 14 EmptyBrainLearn 14

more_horiz
https://github.com/amchess/BrainLearn/releases/tag/14

descriptionBrainLearn 14 EmptyRe: BrainLearn 14

more_horiz
Hi! I have some issues with BrainLearn 14 and the new Raubfisch both enines use an experience.bin as well Shashchess, we can use the same exp file in those three engines. Shashchess it´s the only engine who is reading and increasing the exp file...For some reason Raubfisch and BrainLearn 14 simply doesn´t work, I mean it´s not increasing the experience file even after some games (i put to play between them). this is my case, but i don´t know if someone else is having the same strange problem. And BrainLearn until 13.1 you can merge experiencefile, well with BL 14 I can´t.

more_horiz
https://github.com/amchess/BrainLearn/releases/tag/14.1

more_horiz
Anton101 wrote:
Hi! I have some issues with BrainLearn 14 and the new Raubfisch both enines use an experience.bin as well Shashchess, we can use the same exp file in those three engines. Shashchess it´s the only engine who is reading and increasing the exp file...For some reason Raubfisch and BrainLearn 14 simply doesn´t work, I mean it´s not increasing the experience file even after some games (i put to play between them). this is my case, but i don´t know if someone else is having the same strange problem. And BrainLearn until 13.1 you can merge experiencefile, well with BL 14 I can´t.

Hello : Same problem I live Brain and Raub exp can not work only for work to Shashchess.Why this cause I dont understanding.

more_horiz
I downloaded Drive Booster from Google, the free program (you can choose the premium pack), and started to analyze what drivers my pc needed and started to up date them. And after cleaning and optimize BL start to make it´s magic again.
So, maybe you need to update your graphics and drivers, well, that was my problem...I did yesterday and I have no problems since them.
You´ll find some Driver Booster´s tutorials in YouTube, and is very easy to manage... I highly recommend, just to optimize and update drivers in your pc...and this functions of BL will appears again. Hope helps you, in my case was absolutly fantastic. Just working with the free pack, for sure i will pay for premium...It´s not a commercial...Just I´m trying to help you out. Regards;

more_horiz
14.1 version fixed for experience file problem currently work fine.

more_horiz
Edit

Last edited by deeds on Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
BrainLearn 14 TEXd4EM

Wow 10gbs experience.bin file very very big how many matches did it take for this to happen?

more_horiz
Edit

Last edited by deeds on Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Live book brainlearn is very strong

more_horiz
Hi! Deeds I saw PlainToExp in your files and i think it´s very cleaver your work, but,...it´s not the same right? I would like to use plainToBIN...

more_horiz
Edit

Last edited by deeds on Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
Thank you, your work is amazing.

more_horiz
Edit

more_horiz
SugaR and Eman share an experience file and BrainLearn, Raubfisch and Shashchess share and experience bin. So there two groups that can share.

a) Eman and SugaR, just changing the name
b) BL, SC and RaubF just copy paste.

more_horiz
Edit

more_horiz
I need that tool !!!! clap clap clap

more_horiz
Edit