Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

descriptionRaubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0. EmptyRaubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.

more_horiz
Hello Chess friends ,

Below you will find the download link for the latest version of Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl).
I didn't have time to do the test. Please test it and publish the results.

Important Note :
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
* "Self Learning" option :

From now on the "Self Learning" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it. If you don't want to use "Self Learning" and you already have a large learning database: experience.bin, you can just enable the "Experience Read_only" option. Your engine will then be able to tap into "Experience Read_only" to improve its playing style.

Please rename your old "experience.bin" file to "experience_old.bin" and build yourself a new learning database compatible with this new version of Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl).
***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
" Use NNUE" option :

From now on the " Use NNUE" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it.

If you want to use the neural network provided with the Raubfisch engine, just copy and move it to the same directory as the engine.
The engine will then be able to recognize the network easily and thus communicate with it. However, it is advised not to rename the network provided with the engine.
However, if you want to use another network of your choice, please specify its path in the Uci and make sure its name is exactly the same as the one in the uci.

See screenshot below:

http://grabilla.com/0a80e-d699efd1-12a4-4315-a0b7-c96ae4b89669.html

To make sure that the engine recognizes the network provided with it, double click on the Raubfisch.exe executable, and read the info string such as the one displayed in the link below:

http://grabilla.com/0b70d-2d9a8050-d13f-4fd2-8360-4acf2a5d43f6.html

Engines link :

Please take the time to read the "Raubfisch_nn-sl_read me" note carefully.

https://pixeldrain.com/u/DQpJ5fBy

Warning : The network is not embedded, you must add the NNUE network with the engine in the same file. Otherwise, the engine will not work!

Kind regards

descriptionRaubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0. EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.

more_horiz
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
Hello Chess friends ,

Below you will find the download link for the latest version of Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl).  

Important Note :
*  "Self Learning" option :

From now on the "Self Learning" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it. If you don't want to use "Self Learning" and you already have a large learning database: experience.bin, you can just enable the "Experience Read_only" option. Your engine will then be able to tap into "Experience Read_only" to improve its playing style.

Please rename your old "experience.bin" file to "experience_old.bin" and build yourself a new learning database compatible with this new version of Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl).
 " Use NNUE" option :

From now on the " Use NNUE" option is enabled by default. Please check the appropriate box to disable it.

If you want to use the neural network provided with the Raubfisch engine, just copy and move it to the same directory as the engine.
The engine will then be able to recognize the network easily and thus communicate with it. However, it is advised not to rename the network provided with the engine.
However, if you want to use another network of your choice, please specify its path in the Uci and make sure its name is exactly the same as the one in the uci.

See screenshot below:

To make sure that the engine recognizes the network provided with it, double click on the Raubfisch.exe executable, and read the info string such as the one displayed in the link below:

Engines link :

Warning : The network is not embedded, you must add the NNUE network with the engine in the same file. Otherwise, the engine will not work!

Kind regards

Hi Amenophis. Do u planned to launch this engine in Andeoid platform too ?

descriptionRaubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0. EmptyRe: Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0.

more_horiz
@Zippo wrote:
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
Hello Chess friends ,

Important Note :
*  "Self Learning" option :

" Use NNUE" option :

See screenshot below:

Engines link :

Kind regards

Hi Amenophis. Do u planned to launch this engine in Andeoid platform too ?

Hi,
Raubfisch Android is coming soon. maye to morrow...

more_horiz
Yayyy.. 🥰
Thank u so much mate.. 👍😊

more_horiz
Hi, I dont sure but I think have got a problem for this version because of use-learning enable and created for experience.bin but 1KB size can not increase for 20+ game still for same size why this cause I dont understanding.

descriptionRaubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0. EmptyTQ , thanks fur sharing

more_horiz
clap clap clap  thanks fur sharing

more_horiz
@cyberops wrote:
Hi, I dont sure but I think have got a problem for this version because of use-learning enable and created for experience.bin but 1KB size can not increase for 20+ game still for same size why this cause I dont understanding.

what gui are you using ? question

If Infinity Chess , u should use ctg option , "leaning file" not not working on bix book . .

more_horiz
@SatriaUngu wrote:
@cyberops wrote:

what gui are you using ? question

If Infinity Chess , u should use ctg option , "leaning file" not not working on bix book  . .

Hello : I'm use for Arena GUI, I'm try different books file but can not change anything, other old raub version was work fine but this new version can not working "self-learning".

descriptionRaubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl)+13406b1dcbe0. EmptyRaubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl) for Android onl

more_horiz
Hello Chessfriends ,

Below you will find the download link for the latest version of Raubfisch X47d2a_nn_(sl) and GTZ26d2a_nn_(sl) for Android only.

Engines link :

https://pixeldrain.com/u/jCR8nXX3

Warning :
The network is embedded now !
you don't need to add the NNUE network

Please copy Raubfisch engine to the : DroidFish/uci directory, if you are using DroidFisch chess
Otherwise, the engine will not work!

Kind regards

more_horiz
Thank u so much 🥰👍

more_horiz
@Zippo wrote:
Thank u so much 🥰👍

You are welcome👍👍

more_horiz

Thanx....i love Raubfisch engine......

more_horiz
@Rocky99 wrote:

It is with great pleasure that we share Raubfisch engine with the community. Enjoy!

more_horiz
@Rocky99 wrote:

[/quote]

It is with great pleasure that we share Raubfisch engine with the community. Enjoy!

more_horiz
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
@Rocky99 wrote:

It is with great pleasure that we share Raubfisch engine with the community. Enjoy![/quote]

Hi Amenophis.. may I ask u something ?

Which one do u think are stronger ro play 5 minutes blitz against other top engines, Raubfish GT26 ? or Raubfish X47 series ?

Regards

more_horiz
Raubfish x 47 my best ..engine ....and Gt26 good but my lucky and strong x 47 .....engine👍

more_horiz
Most important ur engine setting...ur android device ...

My mobile use strong engine support R x 47 .....ok

more_horiz
@Zippo wrote:
@AMENOPHIS wrote:
@Rocky99 wrote:

Which one do u think are stronger ro play 5 minutes blitz against other top engines, Raubfish GT26 ? or Raubfish X47 series ?

Regards [/quote]

It is with great pleasure that we share Raubfisch engine with the community. Enjoy![/quote]

Regards [/quote]

You can test both versions to make up your own mind, but I would say that the X47 version is more aggressive and sharper in its search algorithm. But it may be that the X47 version takes a lot of risks compared to the GTZ26 version which is more measured preferring security over risk taking.
So to play in 5min blitz mode, I'll lean towards the X47 version.
I hope I have given you some answers to your question.

Kind regards

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum