Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

A wish to the moderator

descriptionA wish to the moderator EmptyA wish to the moderator

more_horiz
Please remove from the forum all topics in which there is a chess bot. I looked and saw that in the commercial section-these topics remained. Be consistent to the end.

descriptionA wish to the moderator EmptyRe: A wish to the moderator

more_horiz
I deleted a few more bots.

more_horiz
[quote="Waldemar"]I deleted a few more bots.[/quote]
Hello! You need to remove everything from the commercial section, in the context of chess bots.

more_horiz
Those topics are dead. I dont see autochess bot there anymore. Only chess programs.

more_horiz
PiVon (Сарказм), заходи на лишайник сыграем?

more_horiz
I don't know you. Write your nickname.

more_horiz
@PiVon wrote:
I don't know you. Write your nickname.

Зато я тебя знаю и довольно таки неплохо!)

more_horiz
be careful, this forum might disappear very soon. here no one is interested in fritz or playchess or infinitichess etc. this forum 90% of users use bots. so if you deleted many threads people will leave this forum.

If I were you I would think it over.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
be careful, this forum might disappear very soon. here no one is interested in fritz or playchess or infinitichess etc. this forum 90% of users use bots. so if you deleted many threads people will leave this forum.

Waldemar, Ferrari is right, the world does not revolve around one author of APOCALYPSE and his bots, there are many other authors and bots!
There is a large percentage of people here who use chess bots, and if all this is not here, the forum will sooner or later come to an end!
And you personally, Waldemar, gave your word of promise to one person — after that you are not tormented by your conscience, but this person helped you and made concessions, because he understood that Brazil is not a rich country?!!

more_horiz
Create a separate post for bots and people who like to use chess bots, because otherwise you rob people of their rights and interests!!

more_horiz
Feel free to create topics for free bots and discussion, free to create topics of flyordie, playok, buho21 and discussion.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:

I totally agree with Ferrari. Many people on this forum are interested in chess bots. Dear Waldemar, we need to create a special section "Chess Bots" where everyone can share information without any restrictions.

more_horiz
Only Founder can do it.

more_horiz
I also wanted to add that we have a democracy and there is no need to have a monopoly on selling bots. Tell me who is Gabor ??? I don’t know him and don’t want to know him. And how can he prove that the chess bots he sells really belong to him? Nothing!!! It doesn't have an official license and the bots don't have a digital signature, then why are you Mr. Waldemar giving it free advertising and a sales advantage ??? It is not right. Let users decide who to buy from!!!!!!!

more_horiz
I am talking to mr founder and decision will come from him.

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:

?

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:

Waldemar, what news can you tell us?

more_horiz
Waldemar, we are all looking forward to a decision, this will then be our decision, whether to leave this forum for us or not!?

more_horiz
Я также хотел добавить, что у нас демократия и нет необходимости иметь монополию на продажу ботов. Скажите, кто такой Габор ??? Я его не знаю и знать не хочу. И как он может доказать, что продаваемые им шахматные боты действительно принадлежат ему? Ничего такого!!! У него нет официальной лицензии и у ботов нет цифровой подписи, тогда почему вы, мистер Вальдемар, даете ему бесплатную рекламу и преимущество в продажах ??? Это не правильно. Пусть пользователи сами решают, у кого покупать !!!!!!!

more_horiz
I'm sorry, I probably pressed the wrong button. I have nothing to do with this message! Waldemar please send the email address of the software developer I asked you about in another topic.

more_horiz
Олег может Вы всё-таки пойдете мне навстречу и поможете?

more_horiz
@Pavel.P wrote:
Олег может Вы всё-таки пойдете мне навстречу и поможете?

Я не могу ничем помочь, а тем более что модератор тут всем всё запретил что касается ботов. Поэтому извините.

more_horiz
Помочь ты можешь и модератор тут ни причем. Ты мог бы прислать в личные сообщения или на почту. Просто ты этого не хочешь. Более беспокоить я тебя не стану.

more_horiz
@Pavel.P wrote:
Помочь ты можешь и модератор тут ни причем. Ты мог бы прислать в личные сообщения или на почту. Просто ты этого не хочешь. Более беспокоить я тебя не стану.

https://www.chess2u.com/t17643-news-private-bots-are-no-more-allowed-in-this-forum#110132

more_horiz
Ерунду не пишите. Это для тех, кто публично рекламирует свой софт и предлагает его купить. А то что Вы в личных сообщениях присылаете или на электронный ящик ваше личное дело!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum