Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Outskirts forum is out of the game ?

descriptionOutskirts forum is out of the game ? EmptyOutskirts forum is out of the game ?

more_horiz
Outskirts was discharged? chok sad cry

descriptionOutskirts forum is out of the game ? EmptyRe: Outskirts forum is out of the game ?

more_horiz
Oh my God the forum closed permanently

descriptionOutskirts forum is out of the game ? EmptyRe: Outskirts forum is out of the game ?

more_horiz
Too many attacks from individual/s with an axe to grind or just plain losers.

more_horiz
Yes a great loss I will post pgn when my tour is complete in the hope that our outskirts members thatcare here will get them
When the tour is complete

more_horiz
smile confused

My trademark .. you know me !!

more_horiz
smile bigsmile

Just need ALL the PlayChess / Infinity games dailyy plus your tour PGN's and books !!
Ta very much.
Sent you an email.

more_horiz
Very sad news. Outskirts chess forum members should get together in this forum or in an another chess forum.

more_horiz
https://www.chess2u.com/t17372-2007-2020-playches-base

aryadew LOOK

ALL DAWNLOAD

more_horiz
@mehmet1921 wrote:
Very sad news. Outskirts chess forum members should get together in this forum  or in an another chess forum.

OCF forum had around 1500 members, but the number of members commenting on the forum was around 100.

more_horiz
Very sad unfortunate news lost from the forum
Greetings

more_horiz
all welcome chess frend

more_horiz
@oliprog wrote:
Very sad unfortunate news lost from the forum
Greetings

Oli .. will you post your tests here ?
You can PM me here and I will share a name with you .. thumb up

more_horiz
chess is a small community, I don't know who may be behind this,

I will try to say to the members of playchess to come here.

we need some useful members such as chessman, hurnavich, olyprog, peter grayson, skynet, don etc. etc.

Last edited by Ferrari on Tue Nov 02, 2021 10:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

more_horiz
Oh boy, i just got the news.sad  This is very sad, another beloved forum is closed. Darn hackers.evil  
aryadew, oliprog, Chess dude and to the rest members - Aloha!

more_horiz
@ChessFan1 wrote:
Oh boy, i just got the news.sad  This is very sad, another beloved forum is closed. Darn hackers.evil  

biggrin biggrin

Aloha dear amigo - just need Scorpio and our small circle will be complete.
Then share here and stay a spell.
Just hope Mr Whiner rejoins his old Forum .. evil
Need to find where CrapCleaner aka PooperScooper uploads his games .. yanbui is here.
I check Discord regularly for the Pooper's uploads - he seems to have disappeared from there or my eyesight has deteriorated.

more_horiz
oh dear my friends,
so sad..

Oli, Hurnavich,
All the tester please updates here.
Archimedes, Deeds, LittleJoe,
Vabanque, All the compilers and programmers's,
please, would you like compiles here.

best regards,
mibaskom.

more_horiz
thank you.

more_horiz
@aryadew wrote:
@ChessFan1 wrote:

biggrin biggrin

Aloha dear amigo - just need Scorpio and our small circle will be complete.
Then share here and stay a spell.
Just hope Mr Whiner rejoins his old Forum .. evil
Need to find where CrapCleaner aka PooperScooper uploads his games .. yanbui is here.
I check Discord regularly for the Pooper's uploads - he seems to have disappeared from there or my eyesight has deteriorated.

Scorpio is a member on this forum, i just don't know where he is, still didn't get response on my email. I'll contact ChessMan too, will try to bring him here.

more_horiz
VEBT already updates in this forum.
dunno bout infinity chess,
oh and there are
fat titz test, stockfish test,
gosh, mi probably will really missing it.
(so sad..)

btw, is kramnik here?
really love their pursue of
became the best book's compiler?
of course, and their "chitchat*.

best regards,
mi.

more_horiz
kramnik and hurnavich..

more_horiz
How unfortunate that OCF had to close. I hope the community will join at least for this time. We are united by a passion and forget that there are members more important than others, all of us make the community. Some contribute a thousand times more than others, but no one is less important. Those who want to join are welcome and those who do not want to join, will also be welcome whenever they want. Let's not forget that as in life, the show must go on. Thank you MZ.

more_horiz
thank you, Anton101,
that's really nice comment of you.

best regards,
mi.

more_horiz
@oliprog wrote:
Very sad unfortunate news lost from the forumGreetings[/quote
Greetings

Yes very sad news.
I hope you continue engine and book tests here.

more_horiz
@Chess dude wrote:
Yes a great loss I will post pgn when my tour is complete in the hope that our outskirts members thatcare here will get them
When the tour is complete

Life goes on. I hope you continue to organize new book tournaments.

more_horiz
Thank you mibaskom!! I learned a lot from several members of OCF and I only have words of gratitude. In addition to the information contained in the forum, it had become a large library to which I could go when I was assaulted by the doubts of some matter (Quite often). Best regards!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum