Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Outskirts forum is out of the game ?

descriptionOutskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Outskirts forum is out of the game ?

more_horiz
Right know the most thing I wanna do is just cuesed the God damn hacker..😡

He has no idea about the lost that he made,

He's didn't just killed the forum,
But he smashed also all of the Chess lover's "Hopes" to get all the valuable creations, news, or even just a little spot of any ideas about Chess itself..

What a cowards action and totally shameful !!

descriptionOutskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 2 EmptyRe: Outskirts forum is out of the game ?

more_horiz
Very Sad News.....Seems to be a problem with these chess Forums.....MZ closed another forum (MZ Chess Forum) a few years back...perhaps they (Hackers) are Chasing him around..MZ also may have Pissed some folks off by limiting what people could post and what engines people could post about...Dunno...Its a bit of a mystery...Sad News...Kc...

more_horiz
I left outskirts forum just in time it looks like.
I will see if here it censors the links without updating.

more_horiz
Outskirts chess forum was a nice chess community with a very interesting and unique discipline and had very knowledgeable and skilled members. I have learned from them so much. Sometimes we should lose something to understand it’s value more. I hope that the community would reshape again . No sadness will be permanent in this world.
Best regards

more_horiz
Unfortunately - it seems that Marco is tired of attacks - and gave up the Outskirts forum ...

Marco, thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your hard work over the years.
I can say that you and others have brought us many moments of joy through this forum.

I wish you and your family a lot of health and happiness.

more_horiz
If Marco keeps the forum open for a while, we will have a chance to access the information we want to access.

more_horiz
It is surprising that a forum that doesn't have a large number of members and doesn' t contain illegal material is under such a hacker attack. I wonder if there is a hacker group that has enmity to Marco.

more_horiz
http://outskirts.altervista.org is working, I just logged in.

more_horiz
I can' t log in from yesterday night.
I come across a post that the forum will be closed

more_horiz
Same here.. I still can't log in either
It's so sad 😪

more_horiz
The only thing that needs to be done is to get all OCF members back together on this site or another site without any loss.

more_horiz
Hi, I'm Hurnavich

I will be contacting as many OCF members as I can to get them to join here
With luck we may get a good knowledge base set here too.
I hope Marco comes back in time.

more_horiz
@Chess dude wrote:
Hi, I'm Hurnavich

I will be contacting as many OCF members as I can to get them to join here
With luck we may get a good knowledge base set here too.
I hope Marco comes back in time.

Great. What needs to be done should be to overcome the loss in the lightest way.

more_horiz
Oliprog, Skynet, Zamchess, Ghppn vs all chess engine testers like this should share at least some of their old tests in this forum.

more_horiz
I was luck again , I was sharing a large part of the engine tests I shared in Outskirts chess forum on Talkchess forum. That's why I have the opportunity to take a look at my old tests.

more_horiz
Friends,
It is soo sad that OutSkirts Chess Users Forum Is Now Closed(Permanently)
Though, I am being an active Member of Chess2u And OutSkirts Chess Forums...
I feel that, I have lost a great Community of Members...
Most of them(In OutSkirts As Well As Chess2u) Motivated mee everytime!

more_horiz
For Mee It Shows, I have 10more New Notifications...
But, I can't see any Forum Topics...
Even I have got an Private Message...
But, I cant see it as it says:
"
Information

FORUM closing announcement Following numerous new attacks on the Forum which have now also extended to my sensitive data .. I have no choice but to permanently close the Forum. I thank everyone for their contribution all these years
"
Hello ChessFan1,
As you said you are able to Login...
Can you see the topics!? Can you see the posts!?
Thank you...

more_horiz
I think that most of them use the same nickname here as in the other forum, but if someone changed it, it would be good if they disclosed their new identification (some already did) to be able to know who we are addressing, it is just an idea.
Greetings to all

more_horiz
@oliprog wrote:
I think that most of them use the same nickname here as in the other forum, but if someone changed it, it would be good if they disclosed their new identification (some already did) to be able to know who we are addressing, it is just an idea.
Greetings to all

As soon as possible open the title of Oliprog Tests here. I'm waiting for you to publish your test results.

more_horiz
If Ezomagnificio, Vabaque etc. join this forum as soon as possible, we will have better information about the newly released chess engines.
I haven't seen much sharing on this website about not very powerful chess engines.

more_horiz
Hi, Guys this is my new account so you all know me from the outskirts

more_horiz
okay, my dear chess-mate,
is kramnik here?

jk.

best regards,
mi.

more_horiz
hi guys,
vabanque also died with the forum...

my new nick is:
d2d4

more_horiz
@Hurnavich-OCF wrote:
Hi, Guys this is my new account so you all know me from the outskirts

Are you going to make an update about your book tournament?

more_horiz
Hey Hello All!
Hope Soon Most Of Them Will ReUnite!
Also, Hurnavich Friend... Is the tournament Completed!?
Thank You Friend!

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum