Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Outskirts forum is out of the game ?

descriptionOutskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 EmptyRe: Outskirts forum is out of the game ?

more_horiz
@mehmet1921 wrote:
If Ezomagnificio,  Vabanque etc.  join this forum as soon as possible, we will have better information about the newly released  chess engines.
I haven't seen much sharing on this website about not very powerful chess engines.

Vabanque returned as d2d4. I hope Ezomagnificio can come back as e2e4 too. Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f600

descriptionOutskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 EmptyRe: Outskirts forum is out of the game ?

more_horiz
Please send me friend request if you are using different name please pm me your former outskirts nick name

Thanks hope we have all the guys here soon.

more_horiz
dear BlazingFire27,
yup, the tournament was completed a moment ago.

best regards,
mi.

more_horiz
@mibaskom wrote:
dear BlazingFire27,
yup, the tournament was completed a moment ago.

best regards,
mi.

Where is the results?

more_horiz
JAIROSAWKA IS FERRARI HERE.   Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604  Outskirts forum is out of the game ? - Page 3 1f604

more_horiz
Thanks everyone who shares useful links, thanks for your hard work . This is valuable, now this forum will be even richer and more beautiful thanks to you, friends.

more_horiz
dear, chess-mate,
mehmet1921,
it's Noddy or sumthin' ..dunno.
kindly direct asks Hurnavich for this matter.
before OCF shut down and after released Nima 6.9,
Hurnavich says want to open a new tournament,
and the others members complains about bin or CTG format will makes difference result.

correct mi if I'm wrong, sorry for my poor english.

btw, dear mehmet1921,
mi still waiting your post to returns here,

Koivisto Tests
Sugar AI Tests
Dragon by Komodo Tests
Fat Titz Tests
another Tests.

thank in advance,

best regards,
mi.

more_horiz
@mibaskom wrote:
dear, chess-mate,
mehmet1921,.
dear mehmet1921,
I'm still waiting your post to returns here,

Koivisto Tests
Sugar AI Tests
Dragon by Komodo Tests
Fat Titz Tests
another Tests.

I will start posting my tests here as soon as possible. I expect Oliprog and other testers will post their  tests here soon

more_horiz
I expect Hurnavich to share the latest situation regarding the ongoing opening book tournament here.

more_horiz
I expect Hurnavich to share the latest situation regarding the ongoing opening book tournament here.

https://www.chess2u.com/t17469-fun-book-tournament

more_horiz
Last post is wrong.This is the right post.

No new tournament news has been shared on this site after the tournament I shared for a long time

https://www.chess2u.com/t17469-fun-book-tournament

more_horiz
Something I'm wondering about.Is there a way to correct an incorrectly entered post.
I will be glad if someone informs

more_horiz
I really don't know...
How to edit a post or delete a post in this Forum...

more_horiz
ask for moderator, perhaps.

best regards,
mi.

more_horiz
I found this information.

Unless you are the board admin or forum moderator you can only edit or delete your own posts. You can edit a post (sometimes for only a limited time after it was made) by clicking the edit button for the relevant post. If someone has already replied to the post, you will find a small piece of text output below the post when you return to the topic that lists the number of times you edited it. This will only appear if no one has replied; it also will not appear if moderators or administrators edit the post (they should leave a message saying what they altered and why). Please note that normal users cannot delete a post once someone has replied.

more_horiz
@mehmet1921 wrote:
I found this information.
You can edit a post (sometimes for only a limited time after it was made) by clicking the edit button for the relevant post.

I can't see the edit button.

more_horiz
maybe we will able to edit our post under 7 days (same as post external links)

more_horiz
@deeds wrote:
maybe we will able to edit our post under 7 days (same as post external links)

I wasn't sharing much on this forum but I became a member of this forum 2 years ago.

more_horiz
Chess2u is a very nice forum, but I speak clearly Outskirts Chess Forum was in a very different position as a chess website design.

more_horiz
hi chess team !

Outskirts is back !!!

more_horiz
Probably the forum opened for a while. Lets wait and see

more_horiz
The best news is that Marco has discovered a new way to keep the server safe.

more_horiz
yes, yes, yes,
OCF is back!

mi can login now,
thanks, Marco,
a superb job.

best regards,
mi.

more_horiz
Outskirts is back guys - we're not giving in to hackers or anybody else threatening our instructive Forum !!
BTW - I'm back too as .. bigsmile bigsmile

more_horiz
Hello : I'm new register for http://outskirts.altervista.org/ the last two day but my account still wait approve the administration does anyone know who is interested in the forum?

Thanks

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum