- MultiPV Support
- Supporting go searchmoves ..., go mate ... and go nodes ... UCI go commands, which makes the engine better at finding mate and also in analyzing (searchmoves).
- Support of 7 different skill levels (1 being the weakest, while 7 is the strongest). Anchored around Rustic Alpha 3, I found that, based on CCRL the ratings will probably translate to the following:
Skill Level 1: 1270
Skill Level 2: 1440
Skill Level 3: 1630
Skill Level 4: 1856
Skill Level 5: 2004
Skill Level 6: 2074
- A much stronger network is included, trained on more than 500 million self-play positions.
- A much more improved search
- Better move ordering thanks to counter history and follow-up history
- Lots of bug fixes!
- Much better multi-threading support.
@Archimedes wrote:SugaR AI 2.50:
SugaR AI ICCF 2.50:
Update default net to nn-3678835b1d3d.nnue
@Archimedes wrote:As i'm using a free (and well working) cloud storage service, i will no offer anymore my complete repository for download. Instead of that, i will offer a separate download of my repository from time to time.
Chess Engines for Android 2021.11.26: