Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Chess Engines for Android

descriptionChess Engines for Android - Page 37 EmptyRe: Chess Engines for Android

more_horiz
Vanznavz wrote:
Sir Archimedes, can you include the last four digit of the dev builds of stockfish? Because usually there are two new versions posted at the same day and I just want to know which version of sf dev builds I use. Thanks!

Thanks for the hint. This could happen when generating the packages on the same day when there is a new update available. To be sure, everything is included now, i generated und uploaded the packages again.

descriptionChess Engines for Android - Page 37 EmptyRe: Chess Engines for Android

more_horiz
https://github.com/Tearth/Inanis/releases/tag/v1.1.0

Inanis 1.1.0:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chess-engines-for-android/files/Inanis_1.1.0.zip/download

more_horiz
After compiling Brainlearn 18 (gcc), the nnue file make corrupted, but compiling into clang has no problem.

more_horiz
Superbatil wrote:
After compiling Brainlearn 18 (gcc), the nnue file  make corrupted, but compiling into clang has no problem.

...but Brainlearn compiled on gcc ans clang are working fine on android.

more_horiz
Hello sir Archimedes, when will be the release of apk for arasan 23.4? Thanks and have a great day.

more_horiz
Vanznavz wrote:
Hello sir Archimedes, when will be the release of apk for arasan 23.4? Thanks and have a great day.

Due to its missing support for an embedded network, it is part of the package "Chess Engines Bonus" which is already updated.

If you want a single installation file for Arasan, i can do that, but keep in mind, you have to do some work after installation (e.g. copy the missing network file to a directory and make the necessary changes to the uci options). Furthermore, keep in mind, Arasan has no support for NEON. Therefore it is quite slow.

more_horiz
Archimedes wrote:
Vanznavz wrote:

Due to its missing support for an embedded network, it is part of the package "Chess Engines Bonus" which is already updated.

If you want a single installation file for Arasan, i can do that, but keep in mind, you have to do some work after installation (e.g. copy the missing network file to a directory and make the necessary changes to the uci options). Furthermore, keep in mind, Arasan has no support for NEON. Therefore it is quite slow.

Oh, thanks for your response, I think the the chess engine bonus is enough for me. But I have a question, is there any engine that supports armv9 now? Because I have a phone that already supported that. Thanks!

more_horiz
Vanznavz wrote:
Archimedes wrote:
Vanznavz wrote:

Oh, thanks for your response, I think the the chess engine bonus is enough for me. But I have a question, is there any engine that supports armv9 now? Because I have a phone that already supported that. Thanks!

Should be compatible with arm64-v8a.

more_horiz
Archimedes, can you compile the latest version of Halogen, Winter, Laser, Xiphos with embedded nnue. Thank you.

more_horiz
I'm just curious sir Archimedes, do you change and update the net on some engines that has a latest net even though it has no new version? Like seer or berserk that released a new net but they didn't change the version name. Thanks!

more_horiz
VladislavChessmate wrote:
Archimedes, can you compile the latest version of Halogen, Winter, Laser, Xiphos with embedded nnue. Thank you.

eek

rolleyes

think

idea

smile

bigsmile

more_horiz

They're already embedded on the chess engine installation file.

more_horiz
Okay, I dont know.

more_horiz
Vanznavz wrote:
I'm just curious sir Archimedes, do you change and update the net on some engines that has a latest net even though it has no new version? Like seer or berserk that released a new net but they didn't change the version name. Thanks!

I never do that. I always add the latest net which correspond to the version of the chess engine. Sometimes a newer net is not compatible with an older version of the chess engine. So, it's not a good idea to update a net when it is available. It's up to you, to do that. wink

more_horiz

Halogen and Winter are already updated to the latest version. Laser and Xiphos has no support for NNUE.

more_horiz
Okay, can you compile the latest stockfish with log file

more_horiz
https://github.com/manyoso/allie
Can you compile also 0.7 version please.

more_horiz
I know some engines use hybrid eval. How to understand when nnue is used and when classic?

more_horiz
I know some engines use hybrid eval. How to understand when nnue is used and when classic?

Simply verifying if NNUE is disabled on engine config? wink

TIP: Archimedes will escape from this topic if we bore him too much.

more_horiz
AlexChess wrote:

Simply verifying if NNUE is disabled on engine config? wink

TIP: Archimedes will escape from this topic if we bore him too much.

Lets go in private messages

more_horiz
@Archimedes could you please post the link of your Ethereal 13.79 mod source for Android? Maybe with it I could be able to compile also for Mac M1, being always ARM. I build something, it starts calulating but it crashes after a while with a strange hash 0 bus error.

more_horiz
Archimedes, can you compile latest Lc0 with good weights file please.

more_horiz
Stockfish 220806:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chess-engines-for-android/files/Stockfish_220806.zip/download

Stockfish 220806 with embedded network:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chess-engines-for-android/files/Stockfish_220806_embedded.zip/download

more_horiz
CorChess 220806:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chess-engines-for-android/files/CorChess_220806.zip/download

CorChess 220806 with embedded network:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chess-engines-for-android/files/CorChess_220806_embedded.zip/download

more_horiz
https://github.com/etorresf/Nawito64Bit/releases/tag/Nawito-22.07

Nawito 22.07:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/chess-engines-for-android/files/Nawito_22.07.zip/download

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum