Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

deeds tools

descriptiondeeds tools - Page 2 EmptyRe: deeds tools

more_horiz
im48 wrote:
My problems with downloading from Mega.nz:
deeds tools - Page 2 Mega-nz
deeds tools - Page 2 Mega-nz-b
In 24 hours I couldn't download anything from deeds' post. I was able to download the BrainLearn, Eman and nnue Tools by selecting only one folder, not all at once. Download it to my cluster with empty folders. At first glance, I don't know how to use these tools, you probably need to have some programming knowledge. If I can't understand how they are used, I will delete them from the computer, because they take up more than 20GB of HD space.
Maybe someone kindly manages to help me download without problems from the Mega.nz link. When posting, everything is ok. Thank you!

Are you using the Opera VPN, Tor or some other free VPN?

This might be the problem. Other people may be using the same virtual IP to access Mega and the data transfer quota has be reached for that particular address.

If you are using Tor, try changing the Tor circuit for the site (File - Ctrl+Shift+L). This will change the (exit node) IP and might allow you access. You may have to repeat this multiple times.

Other than that, use your own IP.

more_horiz
Sekou82 wrote:

Thanks Deeds,

Alot thanks; must we activate Experience book or leave it false?

To use Experience file as a book, you have to get very strong moves into the experience file. I doubt D43 from old net and old eman release could be enough.

more_horiz
Eman and sugar already share the same experience file format.

more_horiz
Thank u buddy

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
Sekou82 wrote:

Thanks Deeds,

Alot thanks; must we activate Experience book or leave it false?

To use Experience file as a book, you have to get very strong moves into the experience file. I doubt D43 from old net and old eman release could be enough.

Hi Deeds,

Thanks to taking time to answer. Thanks again. God bless you.

Friendly

more_horiz
sarona wrote:
im48 wrote:
My problems with downloading from Mega.nz:

In 24 hours I couldn't download anything from deeds' post. I was able to download the BrainLearn, Eman and nnue Tools by selecting only one folder, not all at once. Download it to my cluster with empty folders. At first glance, I don't know how to use these tools, you probably need to have some programming knowledge. If I can't understand how they are used, I will delete them from the computer, because they take up more than 20GB of HD space.
Maybe someone kindly manages to help me download without problems from the Mega.nz link. When posting, everything is ok. Thank you!

Are you using the Opera VPN, Tor or some other free VPN?

This might be the problem. Other people may be using the same virtual IP to access Mega and the data transfer quota has be reached for that particular address.

If you are using Tor, try changing the Tor circuit for the site (File - Ctrl+Shift+L). This will change the (exit node) IP and might allow you access. You may have to repeat this multiple times.

Other than that, use your own IP.

I have a free CyberGhost VPN proxy. I'm not sure if this is the problem, but I'll turn it off when I download it from the megasync website. Thanks so much for the help, sarona!

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
Eman and sugar already share the same experience file format.

Hi Deeds,

Thanks again for all you are doing for us.
I will be glad to have an answer for experience merging.

I had a two Eman's experience files, one with a size of 7 Mb and a second one of 6 Mb.

I used Eman Tools to merge these 2 Exp files to a targeted file Emanfusion.exp with EmanTools's default setting, and the size of the output file Emanfusion.exp was 660 Ko.

Can you please explain it for me, or something wasn't correct in my setting.

Friendly.

more_horiz
Hi Sekou82, if your experience files contain a lot of duplicated moves and/or a lot of low depth data, when you merge them it will defrag them too and you will get only unique data.

You should use the builtin commands into the eman executable :

1°) defrag your experience files (min depth 4)
run eman.exe and use the "exp-defrag" command

2°) merge your experience files (min depth 4)
run eman.exe and use the "exp-merge" command

See You Later, DeeDs

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
Hi Sekou82, if your experience files contain a lot of duplicated moves and/or a lot of low depth data, when you merge them it will defrag them too and you will get only unique data.

You should use the builtin commands into the eman executable :

1°) defrag your experience files (min depth 4)
run eman.exe and use the "exp-defrag" command

2°) merge your experience files (min depth 4)
run eman.exe and use the "exp-merge" command

See You Later, DeeDs

Hi Deeds,

Thanks again, i will do like you wrote and do you a return.

Thanks again.

Friendly

more_horiz
Merry Christmas Deeds!

It's ok yo train Eman un CT 1+1? Or you recomend other TC?

And please, If you have D43 update, would be awsome!

Thanks for sharing your amazing work!

The best for you!

more_horiz
Merry Christmas Anton101 !

Yes no problem to train Eman at TC 60sec+1sec because then Eman will play in tournament at TC 180sec+2sec.

My tourney : all engines play against the Stockfish 190720 "nodchip" release (which stays the strongest release before nnue era).

Then I collect openings lost by Eman or BrainLearn, as well as those where Eman drew them when BrainLearn won them.

Eman plays each opening 2,000 times against BrainLearn so both of them learn those openings, correct their ratings, find lines of attack/defense, etc.

Then I redo my tourney with the new engine's releases, last green net, etc.

Eman and BrainLearn use their experience file to avoid losing the same openings.
And Eman even tries to win the openings where he had drawn thanks to his training with BrainLearn (who had won them).

In parallel, on another machine, Eman analyzes (at 600sec/move) his lost games + the BrainLearn's lost games too.
Then I merge Eman's experience files.

more_horiz
Thank you for your quickly answer...Is there any chance of a link to download SF 190720?...I have time this holydays to train my engine...and thank you for your great work again! Iwas reading your post in open chess, and i´ll work in your new found.

Best regards;

more_horiz
Stockfish 190720 "nodchip" release

Good luck with training your engine !

more_horiz
Thank you, I'll follow your instructios...

Merry Christmas again!

more_horiz
several updated tools :
- [brainlearn] brainlearn experience viewer
- [eman] experience viewer

ENJOY !

ps : i'm working at update the experience files yet...

more_horiz
Thanks for your work, sent You, 5 minutes ago a PM, hopefully arrives. Please let me know if you received.
Regards;

more_horiz
several updated files :
- [brainlearn] experience_291221.7z
- [eman] Depth43_291221.7z

ENJOY !

ps : for those who asked me the question in PM, yes the private project "Solving 1.g4 as black" is progressing well. With Eman I analyze all the lines where white has moves whose evaluation is between 0 and -200 cp (min D32) and I only retain the 2 or 3 best black moves for each white move. If it is possible to solve that, we will have a valid method and we will have solved 1/20th of chess loool

more_horiz
Thanks Deeds for all this time used for our pleasure. God bless you.

more_horiz
deeds wrote:
new tools added :

[BRAINLEARN]
plainToBIN

[pgnPourcent]
https : mega.nz/folder/KoQ1yaRC
key : OB0BHoa1JYzTcdQcxsKsLQ

[pgnStats]
https : mega.nz/folder/epo2HRbR
key : jhahZg1izVK-yMBWH8XbFQ

[pgnStats]
https: mega.nz/folder/epo2HRbR
clave: jhahZg1izV8XbWQ esta clave no me funciona

more_horiz
deeds tools - Page 2 ZPEzq5k

more_horiz
(as i will need space) i deleted several experience files :
[brainlearn] 22pieces_d10.zip
[eman] 22pieces_d10.zip
[eman] Depth12_1110.zip

Maybe i won't update the (eman) Depth43_xxxx.zip file anymore...
Lastly, when i defragged it at min d43, it even produced an experience file over 500 MB and it didn't keep all our openings data.

I think to restart from a new (eman) experience file from my data at fixed D32 (12 threads) + fixed D40 (40 threads) + 600sec/move (36 threads), where i used the last green net + partial 7-men syzygy files. I can also add data from the learned openings (2000 games/opening, 60sec+1sec, 7 threads).

more_horiz
several updated tools :
- [brainlearn] brainlearn experience viewer (better compatibility with private engines, bug fixed in analysis function)
- [eman] experience viewer (better compatibility with private engines, bug fixed in analysis function)

ENJOY !

ps : new experience file in progress...

more_horiz
new file :
- [eman] Depth4_080122.7z

For people who want to add data to this experience file, you must be approved by ALL members and your data must come ONLY from the last Eman releases with the last green nets. Here we are looking for quality so no data in MCTS mode nor SELF Q-LEARNING nor LIVEBOOK nor other private/public engines. Use of SYZYGY endgame tablebases is HIGHLY recommended.

ENJOY !

more_horiz
updated tool :
- [pgnStats] better compatibility with detailled uci move format (eg : 1. a2-a3 {-0.16/47 600} c7-c5 { 0.00/51 600})

more_horiz
several updated tools :
- [brainlearn] brainlearn experience viewer (wrong mate bug fixed)
- [eman] experience viewer (wrong mate bug fixed)

ENJOY !

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum