Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Flyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion

descriptionFlyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion EmptyFlyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion

more_horiz
Lets talk about it. News, meetings, matches, games, records...

Last edited by Waldemar on Thu Nov 25, 2021 5:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

descriptionFlyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion EmptyRe: Flyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion

more_horiz
I consider FlyorDie a corrupt site. Moderators are corrupt, computer players are almost all corrupts (several nicks in order to give free points to other nicks, etc). Moderators know all these, and they do nothing. PlayOK is similar to Yahoo Games ( cry ) and I don't know how to play in Buho21 (and I'd like it...)

descriptionFlyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion EmptyRe: Flyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion

more_horiz
I would add, taking into account that they give you three months free, also to playchess. It is the most complete. If you want to play without help you go to the main room, and if you want to play with help you go to the machine room.

more_horiz
@woff111 wrote:
I would add, taking into account that they give you three months free, also to playchess. It is the most complete. If you want to play without help you go to the main room, and if you want to play with help you go to the machine room.

Thank you, woff. I'd like rather to play in PLaychess... but I couldn't play in Machine Room. Could you please help me to get it?

Thank you!

more_horiz
@catalano wrote:
I consider FlyorDie a corrupt site. Moderators are corrupt, computer players are almost all corrupts (several nicks in order to give free points to other nicks, etc). Moderators know all these, and they do nothing. PlayOK is similar to Yahoo Games ( cry ) and I don't know how to play in Buho21 (and I'd like it...)

On buho21 You can have so many accounts that you wish. it is allowed. but you cant connect 2 accounts of you to play tournaments.

there are 3 or 4 COMPUTER tours per day. time control is 5 +3.

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:

who is the best player on flyordie ? rolleyes

more_horiz
On playchess you can play under 2 ways:

-computer mode. go to playing mode. click on computer. choose your engine etc.
- Freestyle is also called centaur mode. In that case, you can play with fritz manually or you can use any bot.

more_horiz
buho21 years ago was very good. It was one of the best websites to play chess. Almost two thousand users were connected. Many users participated in computer tournaments. Today, the situation of buho21 is terrible. Connect at most 200 users. Almost no one participates in the computer tournament. The yusepe user and little else.

more_horiz
@koko1971 wrote:
@Waldemar wrote:

At the moment NoobSaibot has Full12 and a CPU with 32 cores and 64 threads. thumb up thumb up

more_horiz
@woff111 wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Waldemar wrote:

At the moment NoobSaibot has Full12 and a CPU with 32 cores and 64 threads. thumb up thumb up

i agree bigsmile

more_horiz
NoobSaibot plays 1 minute? Someone told me chessbel has like 32 cores too or more. Last time I went to buho21 (2 or 3 days ago I think) nobody entered Computer Tourney.

more_horiz
@woff111 wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Waldemar wrote:

lets make a challenge who is the best on flyordie ok

anyone says he is the best, he has to prove it cool

the challenge has to be best of 7 games thumb up

who think that he is the best now ?  i need names ???? :)))) then we will see who want to challenge him

more_horiz
Here in this forum there are many who have the Full12 chessbot. Moderator Waldemar could organize a 1-minute match tournament.

more_horiz
When I am there I play 2 games and leave. lol

more_horiz
Flyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion Screen12

more_horiz
oleg.olegovich = oleg.anry why do you keep insisting?

more_horiz
@woff111 wrote:

I do not insist, I show.

more_horiz
@oleg.anry wrote:
@woff111 wrote:

I do not insist, I show.

show the game when you were losing too ☺

more_horiz
@koko1971 wrote:
@oleg.anry wrote:
@woff111 wrote:

I do not insist, I show.

show the game when you were losing too ☺

I lost to those who have a more powerful PC several times, so I do not deny it.

more_horiz
Trick

For not get banned in Flyordie, when you become orange or red, go to your PROFILE and edit it, instead of HUMAN, put PROGRAM. You will have a signo "!" but they will not ban you. I have 6 accounts without problem. No need proxy or VPN, and you can switch between your accounts.

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
Trick

For not get banned in Flyordie, when you become orange or red, go to your PROFILE and edit it, instead of HUMAN, put PROGRAM. You will have a signo "!" but they will not ban you. I have 6 accounts without problem. No need proxy or VPN, and you can switch between your accounts.

Thank you!

more_horiz
Flyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion The_be10
Be very careful with this one because it has at least 64 cores. chok chok chok

more_horiz
He is the fastest in FLY, I got draws with him. 007 I mean.

more_horiz
Waldemar is not referring to 007 which is very good. He but the other who is better.

more_horiz
Anybody wonder what is the max limit moves in Fly? I found tonight. Maximum limit moves are 250. When reach 250 it is automatic draw.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum