Chess2u
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chess2uLog in

Flyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion

descriptionFlyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyRe: Flyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion

more_horiz
If anyone wants to play against me 4 games 5 +3 on buho21 or playchess freestyle or center mode. just let me know.

descriptionFlyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion - Page 4 EmptyRe: Flyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
If anyone wants to play against me 4 games 5 +3 on buho21 or playchess freestyle or center mode. just let me know.

Actuaally I really want to try it Ferarri, but without any bot..
What do u think ? Just chess engine, but no bot..
I guess I wouldn't have a chance to keep up with ur time if ur using ur bot 🤦‍�😁

more_horiz
@Zippo wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

Actuaally I really want to try it Ferarri, but without any bot..
What do u think ? Just chess engine, but no bot..
I guess I wouldn't have a chance to keep up with ur time if ur using ur bot 🤦‍�😁

no problem, what time do you wanna play?

10 minutes IF SO, WE CAN PLAY.

YOU CAN USE FRITZ OR THE MANUAL PROGRAM THAT YOU WANT I WILL USE ICK, anyway if after 40 moves the game is 0.00 we can finish it as a draw.

where do you want to play on playchess or buho21, playchess freestyle or centaur mode.

more_horiz
I can't use Fritz mate, sinced Im only an Android user.. not a PC user.. that's why I asked u to play only with chess engine and without bot .. because I won't be able to keep up with the TC if I have to match a bot..

Btw.. Im usually play 5 minutes blitz in Flyordie or Chessfriends mate 🙏

more_horiz
I only can play buho tournament at night a very few times since it is too long.

more_horiz
A 5 + 3 computer tournament makes the forces even out and almost 100% of the games are drawn and the tournament boring. It should be 1 + 1 or 2 + 1.

more_horiz
@Zippo wrote:
I can't use Fritz mate, sinced Im only an Android user.. not a PC user.. that's why I asked u to play only with chess engine and without bot .. because I won't be able to keep up with the TC if I have to match a bot..

Btw.. Im usually play 5 minutes blitz in Flyordie or Chessfriends mate 🙏

sOrry, i dont play on those sites.

if anyone else wants to play with me on buho21 or playchess just let me know.

more_horiz
@woff111 wrote:
A 5 + 3 computer tournament makes the forces even out and almost 100% of the games are drawn and the tournament boring. It should be 1 + 1 or 2 + 1.

I don't care to play 1 minute because I play to make my book stronger and it happens in more than 5 minutes, and as you can see waldemar changed the book and couldnt defeat a weak computer with 2 cores without any thread.

again if anyone else wants to play with me against a weak computer but with one of the strongest book ever OR dare to say the most regular book ever (ANABOLIC) . just let me know.

5 + 3, 10 minutes. 7 minutes

5 +3

today 19.30 Argentina time I will be playing in computer tournament on buho21.

more_horiz
What your computer only has 2 cores is believed by you and no one else. Mine has 1/2 core ... lol.

more_horiz
@woff111 wrote:
What your computer only has 2 cores is believed by you and no one else. Mine has 1/2 core ... lol.

19.30 buho21, then you can play with me on playchess then u will see the computer micro.

more_horiz
Who is interested in send me a PM, I will teach you how to not get banned from Flyordie because multiple accounts.

more_horiz
19.30 Argentina time I will be in the computer tournament on buho21. if anyone thinks can defeat me. I will be waiting for you.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
19.30 Argentina time I will be in the computer tournament on buho21. if anyone thinks can defeat me. I will be waiting for you.

why dont you come to flyordie and we will try to beat you ☺

more_horiz
What were you doing koko? I saw you in rating 0 when it was 700. Then back to 700 biggrin

more_horiz
@Waldemar wrote:
What were you doing koko? I saw you in rating 0 when it was 700. Then back to 700 biggrin

am doing some exercises for fitness lol lol

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:

Hola, Ferrari. Quiero jugar en ese torneo de PC en Buho. Ya tengo la aplicación instalada. Puedes indicarme como participar? Gracias! (Pd: soy argentino)

more_horiz
@catalano wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

Hola, Ferrari. Quiero jugar en ese torneo de PC en Buho. Ya tengo la aplicación instalada. Puedes indicarme como participar? Gracias! (Pd: soy argentino)

Flyordie/PlayOK/Buho21 Discussion - Page 4 Sem_tz54

more_horiz
@catalano wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

que bot vas a usar.

more_horiz
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

I play in 2 sites. buho21 and playchess. playchess 70% buho21 30%

the problem you use full12. you are trapped on that site. you cant play on other spots.

buy full horvig so that you can play in many sites.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

the problem you use full12. you are trapped on that site. you cant play on other spots.

i can play on playchess and buho21 but i couldn't understand the language on buho21

more_horiz
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

i can play on playchess and buho21 but i couldn't understand the language on buho21

okay, we can play on playchess. computer or centaur mode. you choose.

5 minutes computer

5 + 3 freestyle.

or tomorrow at this time we can play on buho21 4 games. I will teach you after you enter the site.

more_horiz
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

5 minutes computer

5 + 3 freestyle.

or tomorrow at this time we can play on buho21 4 games. I will teach you after you enter the site.

can you go to flyordie now so i can chat with u about how we are going to play against each other  :)
my name is salem36 i will be there now waiting for u ok :)

more_horiz
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

5 minutes computer

5 + 3 freestyle.

can you go to flyordie now so i can chat with u about how we are going to play against each other  :)

at 1 mintue room

more_horiz
@koko1971 wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

5 minutes computer

5 + 3 freestyle.

at 1 mintue room

I play blitz not bullet because of my weak computer and because I want to test my book, when you play 1 minute the books play badly.

Last edited by Ferrari on Thu Nov 25, 2021 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total

more_horiz
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:
@koko1971 wrote:
@Ferrari wrote:

5 minutes computer

5 + 3 freestyle.

that spot is crap. I promise myself not to enter anymore.

more_horiz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum